Page 648 of 805 FirstFirst ... 148548598638643646647648649650653658698748 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I cropped and readjusted Miyu's mother art:

Then quick-colored it:

I think I'm in love.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    initial concept for julian was shinji+issei simmered in a stressful environment
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Hiroyama should stop drawing just cute lolis and start drawing cute grown-up lolis.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Hiroyama should stop drawing just cute lolis and start drawing cute grown-up lolis.
    I can get behind that.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dude now that we know that he has to outsource his dude designs I don't think there's any hope for stuff from him that's not lolis

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Outsource the men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Some interesting things I found in the blog for people who don't want to wade through it, but my moon rune skills are nonexistant so take anything I say with two grains of salt.

• Since Enuma Elish's attack power is based on STR X 20 and Angelica's muscle strength is lower than Gilgamesh's, her version is weaker. Same can be said of Kid Gil's Enuma Elish against Illya.
    • Heracles Card has God Hand which does allow one to avoid death, but when it activates, the card gets discharged from the user's body.
    • Shiro vs Beatrice was cut from the movie, cause a scene where Shiro blows up a girl would look bad, but it seems he fought her by long range sniping.
    • Assassin Class Card is a Hassan gacha.
    • Miyu! Rin may or may not be dead (?)
    • Miyu Mama was a super high-spec woman physically and mentally
    • Living Angelica was an intelligent and gentle woman.
    • Julian's initial concept was a combination of Shinji and Issei in a high-stress environment.
    • When Miyu world-shifted, the entire surroundings went with her, but Shirou and Angelica didn't get teleported since they were inside UBW.

Once again, take everything with doubt. Thanks to Roxas for the blog.

Blog Entries
    was cut from the movie, cause a scene where Shiro blows up a girl would look bad
    gosh

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Shiro vs Beatrice was cut from the movie, cause a scene where Shiro blows up a girl would look bad, but it seems he fought her by long range sniping.
    Lame if true, Beatrice is a shitter and seeing her get kaboomed would be great

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin Class Card is a Hassan gacha.
    Also HAH I WAS RIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Some interesting things I found in the blog for people who don't want to wade through it, but my moon rune skills are nonexistant so take anything I say with two grains of salt.

• Since Enuma Elish's attack power is based on STR X 20 and Angelica's muscle strength is lower than Gilgamesh's, her version is weaker. Same can be said of Kid Gil's Enuma Elish against Illya.
    • Heracles Card has God Hand which does allow one to avoid death, but when it activates, the card gets discharged from the user's body.
    • Shiro vs Beatrice was cut from the movie, cause a scene where Shiro blows up a girl would look bad, but it seems he fought her by long range sniping.
    • Julian's initial concept was a combination of Shinji and Issei in a high-stress environment.
    • When Miyu world-shifted, the entire surroundings went with her, but Shirou and Angelica didn't get teleported since they were inside UBW.

Once again, take everything with doubt. Thanks to Roxas for the blog.
    forgot that Ea was STR dependent. Considering at most Gil only get's B rank STR this gives me the image that Ea can get way more destructive than what we seen of it so far

Miyu's mama sure sounds interesting.

I wonder what It would take to summon King Hassan from that card gatcha.

anyway thanks for the summary.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    So what's the whole thing with Darius? He's basically Zouken + Roa in that he degrades each time, has forgotten his original purpose, and had some fated meeting 1000 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I wonder what It would take to summon King Hassan from that card gatcha.
    Use it against someone else using a different Assassin card.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Wouldn't summoning King Hassan result in the same mental take-over like the Gilgamesh card has on unsuspecting users? Not to mention the fact that, after said take-over, King Hassan would likely "purify" any and all surrounding individuals and then self-terminate?

What's this?

Fate materials that don't skirt around obvious questions and actually give clear answers instead of poetic rhetoric?

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    So what's the whole thing with Darius? He's basically Zouken + Roa in that he degrades each time, has forgotten his original purpose, and had some fated meeting 1000 years ago?
    prisma is strange fake done right
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    What's this?

Fate materials that don't skirt around obvious questions and actually give clear answers instead of poetic rhetoric?
    what mats have you been reading

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    I cropped and readjusted Miyu's mother art:
    Ah! That's who she makes she think of.

It's Sella Alter. Or Sella with Iri type personality. Waifu Sella. Sella that got the Shirou.

The rise of Hiroyama sameface
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

We could have had half naked Limited Shirou beating on half naked Hashinji and he decided no??
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

US Friend Code

• Now I am left thinking what would happen if Ea wound up in the hands of a Servant with Heracles's strength (a huge stretch yes but it's just a thought)
    • Maybe for the new chapters, that's how Illya could escape death if her fight against Beatrice or something else may go.
    • Shame it was cut. The current (and presumably flashback arc) Beatrice is a deplorable person so seeing her getting defeated in such an undignified way would have been great. Plus it would visually showcase one scenario on how Archer could have defeated Heracles.
    • Now this makes me wonder: Can the gacha actually be controlled through certain factors or is it completely random?
    • Miyuverse Rin would be interesting to see if she does appear in the manga. How much her character may differ due to living in a dying world where her sister is well and truly dead?
    • It's always the deceased mothers that end up being the good ones.
    • So Angelica was a top-tier woman (those looks and that personality combined). Damn you Darius for turning her into a doll!
    • I wonder how Julian would be like outside said high-stress environment.
    • That explains a lot.

Will take all those translated points with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by CerberusGate; September 12th, 2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Grain of salt

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Now that I think about it, the Hassan card maybe controlled by the user themselves. Shinji may have gotten the Cursed Arm Hassan because like CA Hassan, he had also wanted to be someone special. Miyu may have gotten Serenity Hassan due to their shared desire of wanting to be loved and loving someone back, without something interfering in their ability to enjoy a normal loving relationship. Illya may have gotten the Hundred Face Hassan because she did experience some sense of role conflict in her life.