Page 764 of 805 FirstFirst ... 264664714754759762763764765766769774 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,280 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Why do people think the announcement means it has to happen any time soon?. And I'm pretty sure people'd welcome more screentime and fanservice if Illya, Kuro and Miyu are the focus instead of what Prisma Phantasm did. I know I would. Maybe Licht should have used filler fanservice as padding if they didn't have enough content for a whole cour of anime, in fact. Sounds like a better game plan than needing to skip scenes. There's not enough loli fanservice in anime lately, imo. At least there's a lack of dedicated shows, so I'd welcome a filler fanservice Prisma season. Would only make Prisma better. But after all the scenes of covering Rim the loli dragon from Meikyuu Black Company with the cape and not showing loli Jahy's ass, I honestly think SL are cowards now who wouldn't do the fanservice they did in the past. I'd welcome being proven wrong
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are some goofy side chapters and things that haven't been adapted. Like that couple of Nanaki learning martial arts to beat up Rin and Luvia I don't think has been adapted yet, has it? That's an episode of nonsense right there, not to mention they could take any number of the material they had to cut down from OUS and Licht and throw them in. You can't tell me it'd be hard for the anime crew to stretch out a day in the life of Miyuverse Shirou and Julian doing their reluctant buddy cop thing for somebody cause they remind them of their little sisters or something daft like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Why do people think the announcement means it has to happen any time soon?
    Because that's how the media work. You gotta ride the PR wave or you drown.

There's not enough loli fanservice in anime lately, imo
    Why don't you take a seat waaaaaaaay over there. No, no, the way the fuck away one.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; September 2nd, 2021 at 08:33 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    As @Some_Jerk said, I am working on it. I managed to get good scans (later than usual given that my friend can't rip it anymore), but I'm Very sick and quite busy with some college stuff at the moment so it'll take a few more days. I think it should be ready on Thursday or so, hopefully (no guarantees I'll stay alive till then whatsoever though).
    Self service before fan service. Get well soon, friend.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; August 31st, 2021 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Like that couple of Nanaki learning martial arts to beat up Rin and Luvia I don't think has been adapted yet, has it? That's an episode of nonsense right there.
    Those are the Zwei/ Hertz specials, dont remember which.

Now that you mention it, I think that's what's bothers me the most about Oath Under Snow and Light: The Nameless Girl (or whatever the proper title is). Until now, anything that didn't show up in the main series was covered in the extra DVD/Blu-ray shorts; aside from a couple of "this needed to be fixed in post" situations, Silver Link faithfully animated every last bit of the manga. But they stopped doing that when they transitioned to the film format.

It was forgivable for Oath Under Snow since the scenes cut from it were all just brief flash-forwards to Illya and co. discussing the events, but Light: The Nameless Girl lost quite a bit of content. Here's hoping the DVD/Blu-ray release includes those removed scenes as extras.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; September 1st, 2021 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Self service before fan service. Get well soon, friend.
    Thanks for the kind words buddy! I rested a bit and thankfully I'm almost fully recovered now. Powered through half the chapter today too, so hopefully it shouldn't be too long anymore

I do wonder why movies. OUTS, I can understand. By removing Illya and friends' comments to Shirou's tale, they made a decent standalone Prisma Zero movie. But Licht? The movie format looks like it was an obstacle and TV cour'd have benefited the story
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Well? Do movies make more or less money compared to series when adjusted for lenght/workload?

Chapter 65.2: Tactility Of The Planet is up. ^^
    **************dex.org/chapter/af2df3b...ee198ebecb80/1

Edit: For anyone wondering, the Attribute mentioned in the chapter is a reference to the Thaumaturgical Attribute aka Sorcery Trait here in the Wiki:
    https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Mag...ical_Attribute
    Last edited by Killua; September 3rd, 2021 at 04:00 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    RIP Ultra Zouken, you lolicon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Oh thank god, the second half of my earlier theory was false. Illya and Tanaka were the "faeries", but Darius did not learn how to open the Pithos from "faerie"-Illya blurting out the secret.

Instead, Illya's gigantic freak out was because an 11-year-old child got slapped in the face by the futility of existence. Yes, that's so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Oh thank god, the second half of my earlier theory was false. Illya and Tanaka were the "faeries", but Darius did not learn how to open the Pithos from "faerie"-Illya blurting out the secret.

Instead, Illya's gigantic freak out was because an 11-year-old child got slapped in the face by the futility of existence. Yes, that's so much better.

I don't know whether to make a Madoka joke or the Emiya/hero of justice jokes

Both are incredibly applicable in this chapter.

Though I do love the idea that it's Darius's last act as a 'human' that might make it possible to beat the monster Darius has become.

Also Darius is has completed his family's mirror to Emiya's by basically pulling and Unlimted Blade Works

Displace Magecraft is to tracing as Pandora's Pithos is to UBW.

.A magecraft that is derived from a mystery that is world unto itself.

Darius is literally a Counterfeit of himself.

Man no wonder Angelica as Gilgamesh took Emiya seriously. Flash Air is literally a twisted mirror to Tracing
    Last edited by RootoftheDream; September 3rd, 2021 at 11:54 AM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I don't feel anything anymore.

What has happened to me.

I just didn't feel anything at all.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RootoftheDream View Post
    I don't know whether to make a Madoka joke or the Emiya/hero of justice jokes
    I think the Madoka joke actually applies better here.

What has happened to me.

Take two Panadol and go to sleep.

What has happened to me.

You are not 20 anymore.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    It's weird after like a decade that anime studios still cannot implement CGI in a way that isn't glaringly obvious. Animation doesn't look stellar, but it seems a bit more consistent than the first movie at least.

Prisma has always used CG. Remember Bazzett? And when you mix CG with 2D, the CG's always obvious. This idea of non-obvious CG is a delusion and a lie invented by elitist critics to justify their hate of CG and to call CG "objectively bad" I really, really hate the anti-CG cult. The way you generalize "anime studios" is also annoying because it exteds the complaint from this movie to other works with CG to keep propagating the false idea all anime CG is bad, which is wrong. It's not like all shows without CG look amazing either.
    So, please let's stop singling out CG as evil and overreacting to it, thanks
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Prisma has always used CG. Remember Bazzett? And when you mix CG with 2D, the CG's always obvious. This idea of non-obvious CG is a delusion and a lie invented by elitist critics to justify their hate of CG and to call CG "objectively bad" I really, really hate the anti-CG cult. The way you generalize "anime studios" is also annoying because it exteds the complaint from this movie to other works with CG to keep propagating the false idea all anime CG is bad, which is wrong. It's not like all shows without CG look amazing either.
    So, please let's stop singling out CG as evil and overreacting to it, thanks
    Depending on how it's used, CG can be fine. Jurassic Park still stands up today even though it's CG is nearly 30 years old and easily some of the most outdated in terms of technology and techniques. I think how they used it for Lancelot in Zero was fine since it meant they could use a model and didn't have to animate his ridiculously detailed armour every time he showed up until the end. Even then, there's ways to use CG in animation that aren't obvious, airbrushing (So to speak) images, re-editing, even in what appears to be purely 2D animations there's a lot of work done with CG regardless. I think when you're doing the more intense stuff, it's all about how you use it as to whether or not it works, not how obvious it is. Like Gilgamesh's massive corrupted form I thought looked alright in the scene, it was just generally ugly, not strictly bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0