Page 769 of 805 FirstFirst ... 269669719759764767768769770771774779 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,380 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Man, all these theories about how Illya is going to come back make me wonder if I'm the only one expecting, "No, she doesn't come back, she just causes the little miracle box to be outside of the Pithos and reachable in the present day, and all the events of PRISMA☆ILLYA are the same except for the miracle box before the final battle".

...And now that I think about how Illya isn't coming back, it's suddenly dawned on me that as of this chapter, all three main heroines of PRISMA☆ILLYA have officially died.

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Man, all these theories about how Illya is going to come back make me wonder if I'm the only one expecting, "No, she doesn't come back, she just causes the little miracle box to be outside of the Pithos and reachable in the present day, and all the events of PRISMA☆ILLYA are the same except for the miracle box before the final battle".

...And now that I think about how Illya isn't coming back, it's suddenly dawned on me that as of this chapter, all three main heroines of PRISMA☆ILLYA have officially died.

This would honestly be pretty ballsy and interesting in the hindsight of examining the tone changes over the course of prisma illya, wouldn't put it past the story to keep shifting and move forward without her to evolve further into something even more different.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Wow, now that you mention it...
    I can see how both directions (letting Illya come back or not) can be very interesting to explore, so I'm just eagerly waiting to see what's Hiroyama's plan. I trust him not to fumble this.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I can't believe that Gil collects Illya's wayward mind as his first treasure and puts it back in her body.
    Okay but does he do it in a recreation of the CG where VN Gil rips out her heart in UBW? Because that would be awesome.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Okay but does he do it in a recreation of the CG where VN Gil rips out her heart in UBW? Because that would be awesome.

Yes, but then it's reversed and the doctor Gil meme is re-enacted with him placing her soul inside a homunculus

archer miyu isn't real

archer miyu can't hurt you

archer miyu

https://2cat.komica.org/~tedc21thc/n...m=all#r3759320

598,535,004 (NA)

This basically confirms that Kuro
    Spoiler:
    is gone forever. Like, forever forever. Even if Miyu remembers Illya and saves her, Kuro isn't there anymore...

Update: Apologizes for the delay this month too... I'm not dead, just waiting to find time to work on the chapter. It's coming out as usual, definitely, so don't worry.
    Update 2: I know it might feel like I am losing interest in the manga or that I forgot about it with the delays between each release growing bigger every month, and I can't help it if you feel that way, but it's really not true. Yes I used to make much faster releases, but that's just because I had more free time before and I've only been getting busier. I don't plan to drop the manga any time soon, and if anything I'm more interested in it atm than I was one year ago.
    All this is just to say that, I'm truly sorry about the unreasonable delays, but I'm not in a place where I can do fast releases atm, be it mentally or physically (lack of time) speaking. However, even if this doesn't really justify the wait, I can at least guarantee that I'll never release a chapter with a half-assed translation or typesetting, so you can at least be sure of that. And you can also be sure that the delays will get shorter if I become less busy in the future like I was before.
    I'm hoping to get the chapter out this weekend...
    Last edited by Killua; December 14th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.

All I wanted was an adaptation of HF Normal.

I'm glad Hiroyama thought so too.

598,535,004 (NA)

I love that Archer Miyu panel

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So what do we have to do to get the Prillya Good Ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

She has to have 11+ affection points and needs to not choose the option where she kills herself.

598,535,004 (NA)

...Well, that's not quite what I expected. I thought Darius' miracle box would just show up a day or two before the final battle, with everything else leading to that point having happened exactly the same. Instead we seem to be having a time paradox moment due to Illya vanishing.

The rest of this, however, is exactly as I expected. Practically all of Miyu's character development and even reaching the final battle to begin with revolved around Illya, so Illya suddenly being gone is something that time can't reconcile with present-day Miyu. Even worse, despite suddenly being given the chance, it looks like she's not able to beat Darius Phase 2 anyway. Like I said before, negating all the events of the story does not equate to a happy ending in this case.

Yeah, at this point it's not a matter of if Some Bullshit will happen to save Illya, but when.
    Spoiler:
    Whether Chloe will be given that chance or not, however, is beginning to look very doubtful...
    Last edited by Some Jerk; November 25th, 2021 at 11:10 PM.

Prisma Illya Normal End?
    Let's rock this joint!

Just translated (to our language, not english, sorry), since Illya's existence be wiped out complete, Miyu almost forgot her first friend's name, she can only recalls by "someone" (誰か) (which is this chapter's title too) and falled down.
    My theory is: This maybe is temporarity effect which affected by traveling and changing the past by Illya, but her duty still not completed yet. I think when Illya completes her goal, this timeline will be changed again.
    Last edited by yflash_95; November 26th, 2021 at 04:35 AM.

Anyone else notice that Shirou is absent?

Quote Originally Posted by Seigi no Mikata View Post
    Anyone else notice that Shirou is absent?
    Yeah, he was sus af in chapter 60. I mean, instead of running away with Rin's team, he went inside home after thinking with a suspicious eyes.

I think illya might come out of the box. Like she went back in time to before Pandora forgot how to open the box or when it was being made, stays in suspension inside for thousands of years and that's how she gets around being completely erased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    I don't care if it doesn't make sense. I don't have any intent of making it make sense.

literally the LB4 plan, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    Update 2: I know it might feel like I am losing interest in the manga or that I forgot about it with the delays between each release growing bigger every month, and I can't help it if you feel that way, but it's really not true. Yes I used to make much faster releases, but that's just because I had more free time before and I've only been getting busier. I don't plan to drop the manga any time soon, and if anything I'm more interested in it atm than I was one year ago.
    All this is just to say that, I'm truly sorry about the unreasonable delays, but I'm not in a place where I can do fast releases atm, be it mentally or physically (lack of time) speaking. However, even if this doesn't really justify the wait, I can at least guarantee that I'll never release a chapter with a half-assed translation or typesetting, so you can at least be sure of that. And you can also be sure that the delays will get shorter if I become less busy in the future like I was before.
    I'm hoping to get the chapter out this weekend...
    Just in case anyone missed this.

Honestly killua, I'm just happy you didn't up and vanish without a word. Don't worry about the delays; real life always comes first, and we're more than willing to wait for a free translation. I sincerely doubt anyone's judging you for being busy during the holidays.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I've waited several years for SRW translations. For Dies and Muramasa. I can wait for a fansubber to finish a manga chapter. Don't worry, Killua. If you're busy, you're busy. That was what I assumed anyways.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: