Page 770 of 805 FirstFirst ... 270670720760765768769770771772775780 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Thanks for the kind messages, really. Your support is what keeps me going on despite the delays and being busy as fuck.
    The chapter's translation is done. Currently typesetting/quality-checking it, so it'll be out before long ^^
    Update: It's finally up. Enjoy.
    **************dex.org/chapter/bed3373...2-1cee8f1b603e
    Last edited by Killua; December 23rd, 2021 at 03:56 PM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    Thanks for the kind messages, really. Your support is what keeps me going on despite the delays and being busy as fuck.
    The chapter's translation is done. Currently typesetting/quality-checking it, so it'll be out before long ^^
    You're doing God's Work, much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing this will be some DW Series 5 type thing, or maybe Illya really is physically "in there".
    Also makes sense that Kuro is gone with Illya since the two are linked.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Indeed, thank you kindly.

As it turns out Christmas happens to be a generous holiday so here's this month's chapter too while I'm at it.
    **************dex.org/chapter/a6bca89...5e6b880c3555/1

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    As it turns out Christmas happens to be a generous holiday so here's this month's chapter too while I'm at it.
    **************dex.org/chapter/a6bca89...5e6b880c3555/1
    Yo what, the COMP ACE issue released two days early? I guess they wanted to get it out before the 25th. Merry Christmas to you too, killua, and to everyone else in this lovely thread.

Man, you get a rough idea of what's happening with just the images, but without the translation you miss the little things: between the last two chapters, we now know how Darius survived the Origin Bullet, and it's actually not an ass-pull.

Unfortunately, this also means the chances that Darius planned this all along have skyrocketed, making Chloe's sacrifice pointless. No matter the alternate reality or self, being Illya is suffering.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; December 23rd, 2021 at 07:41 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also, when you realize that Prisma Illya is most definitely younger than SN Illya... How did we get from happy story for Illya to something more depressing than Madoka?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    WTF are those eyes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Yo what, the COMP ACE issue released two days early? I guess they wanted to get it out before the 25th. Merry Christmas to you too, killua.
    Yeah pretty sure that's it.
    Thank you and same to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Unfortunately, this also means the chances that Darius planned this all along have skyrocketed, making Chloe's sacrifice pointless. No matter the alternate reality or self, being Illya is suffering.
    Well you see, I believe the key here is when he assumed he only made contact with the fairies one time, and then didn't really remember the supposed 2nd time. Think he's definitely forgetting something crucial here. This might also be related to Pandora talking to them many times.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Also, when you realize that Prisma Illya is most definitely younger than SN Illya... How did we get from happy story for Illya to something more depressing than Madoka?
    Realize? Isn't she straight-up stated to be 12 here? Nothing to realize there.

Where the hell did Shirou go...

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    First, hi. Welcome.

Secondly, probably finding some badass way to save Miyu, now with triple the resolution cuz in this new ""reality"" Miyu did all the things the 3 girls did by herself.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I bet he's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So Darius used those thorns whatever they are in a similar way to how Kirei used the Command Spells to avoid the damage from the Origin Bullet. Now we're hearing that Darius doesn't remember his other encounter with the 'faeries' which I'm guessing is maybe because the copy was already made and stored before the original Darius met them? Still looking forward to this.

Thanks again, Killua for all your hard work, you've gone above and beyond over and over for the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Thanks again, Killua for all your hard work, you've gone above and beyond over and over for the community.
    'Tis my pleasure ^^

Glad to know Kuro's death wasn't just pointless, but also actively made things worse, very cool. Awesome way to send off one of your main characters.

At least we may be getting more Miyu content now because at this point, Erika and Darius have more thematic and plot relevance than Myiu ever has. Kuro too, for that matter.

Hell, Illya's only relevant by virtue of being the defacto main character, Illya herself really isn't adding to the current story other than Being There. Everything that's happened up to this moment has happened regardless of the Prisma Girls' actual involvement. They haven't actually accomplished anything in the grander scope since nuking Gilgamesh, like, almost 10 years ago.

This is entirely Darius' and Erika's story at this point, and while I don't mind Erika, I can't say I have much interest in getting invested in the villain that tortured and pseudo-sexually abused the 10-year-old character I actually do care about. But Nasuverse gonna Nasuverse.
    Last edited by SheriTansorma; December 28th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.

Also, I'm sure I've said this before, but Illya and Kuro staying dead would make Prillya more miserable, more cynical, more fatalistic than magical girl stories that are actively going out of their way to be as edgy as possible. Posturing to say "Kiritsuga was right", when even Fate "On-screen child rape in the first 15 minutes" Zero didn't have the gall to be that unpleasant, despite having a nigh-on suicidally depressed writer at the helm, is truly staggering.

That practically makes Prillya the antithesis of Fate/Stay Night. Prillya has absolutely nothing in common with what made it appealing even a year and a half ago. Who could have seen the loli magical girl spin-off going full Mind of Steel?
    Last edited by SheriTansorma; December 28th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    I agree with all the the above, but at the same time that's why I'm choosing to remain optimistic for this story. I appreciate how Prisma Illya has evolved over the years, but up to the point of Darius' Wild Ride, the core theme of "magical girls making miracles" remained unchanged. For the author to change the core theme at the eleventh hour would be suicidal for the series, and given that Darius's role in the story was planned from the beginning, I sincerely doubt Hiroyama is that tactless. It's looking to be dragged out as all hell, but I'm positive that things will happen to pull the story out of this doom spiral; there's no way in hell Illya isn't coming back, so the only potential stain on the Good End I'm worried about is whether or not Chloe will return.

If the story were going to stick to this dreadfully serious tone all-throughout, then a character like Illya to provide optimism to everyone may as well never have existed, and the entire story could've been a standalone Magical Girl tale separate from the Fate series that focused solely on Miyu. (Which is almost the exact situation we're dealing with, ironically.) But that's not the sort of story this is; as I've said before, it didn't start that way, so I doubt it will end that way. If there's anything terribly draining about it, it's having to wait an entire month for updates while the story is going through the "Everything's fucked!" phase.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriTansorma View Post
    even Fate "On-screen child rape in the first 15 minutes" Zero didn't have the gall to be that unpleasant, despite having a nigh-on suicidally depressed writer at the helm,
    ... has anyone checked on Hiroyama's emotional state at this time?

Living Dead Girl
    Thanks for the translations, killua.

I'm not really sweating the heavy shit here because it does feel like Ilya is going to be the hope at the bottom of Pandora's Box. I also predict some multiversal Kaleidostick shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriTansorma View Post
    Prillya has absolutely nothing in common with what made it appealing even a year and a half ago. Who could have seen the loli magical girl spin-off going full Mind of Steel?
    If "loli magical girl spin-off" was the only thing you got out of Prillya after all that time then congratulations, those years of only consuming it through the garbage anime adaptation are showing and you were the exact kind of idiot those kadowaka producers intended to lure. I have no idea why you force yourself back here to whine about a manga you literally did not (and I'm fairly sure still doesn't) read.

Maybe partake in that old and archaic exercise known as reading next time you wanna butt your way into a conversation you clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about beyond your raging biases. I know your precious glossy and kiddie pool deep silverlink show changed it but everything you're throwing a fit about has been there since CHAPTER 10 from PART 1. It's literally redundant saying this but I think Hiroyama's writing capabilities are far beyond yours so I would recommend chilling the fuck out and stop acting like an entitled baby. Every single time you interact in this thread is to barf toxicity through gibberish and "muh fate zero" all over it.