Page 805 of 805 FirstFirst ... 305705755795800803804805
Results 16,081 to 16,094 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Not only did Shirou steal Illya's series but it looks like Miyu has as well effectively. I guess it's an Emiya thing.
    Prisma Emiyu at its peak

Nice that Cursed Arm also got his moment.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So is this like Cursed Arm from the Miyuverse or something? Cause that is definitely Cursed Arm, but that's the Zabiniya Shinji used and while the two were always similar, that is pretty distinct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Emiya: Sup? Mind if I continue to be the GOAT?
    Let's rock this joint!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sakura saving Shirou with Rule Breaker is peak kino, Hiroyama I kneel.

Blessed fanfiction. Guess Kerry's more of a Zouken here in that he was willing to sacrifice his goal to achieve it. GARCHER returns for the final dunk and Miyu, in true badass fashion, doesn't look at the explosion. 10/10 chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    There was indeed sus shit going on with Emiya's absence from Miyu's mass-summon.

• So Sakura wasn't an Ainsworth Doll? Just a reanimated zombie that didn't realize its heart was missing? Imaginary Numbers bullshit at its finest. But hey, Sakura got resurrected because of it (in a lucid state of mind, no less!).
    • Shirou gets a much-needed conversation with Kiritsugu in the afterlife. And I don't just mean in Prillya; there was a lot of shit in the Fate timelines that could've been avoided if Kiritsugu had just been honest with Shirou from the start...
    • Sakura still had Chloe's Rule Breaker copy and used it to separate Emiya from Shirou. They managed to save each other!
    • With the separation, Emiya finally gets summoned. And there's Cursed-Arm Hassan. They shoot their Miyu-mandated shots at Darius, who gets yanked out of the Giant King and only barely stops Emiya's arrow...
    • ...But he forgot about Miyu. She gives the arrow a push. Darius is exploded.

At last, the battle is over. So here's the current state of the plot:

• If Darius is still alive after all of that, he's either a fried and mangled pile of magic circuits with no strength left, or a Pandora's Box-spawned ghost with no host body. Either way, he's almost certainly been neutralized this time. (We hope.)
    • There's still a major pressing issue that Darius interrupted with his Giant King hijack: Pandora's Box is still active. It's not over yet.
    • Chloe is still dead. With Emiya having manifested, his cameo in Illya's dream alongside Chloe before the time warp, and Miyu holding the Archer Card, Chloe's fate may finally get addressed.
    • Illya is still dead. Aside from her tagging along with Pandora throughout the past, her fate is still ambiguous. We still don't know what her mystery box is either.
    • If Illya is revived, what will happen to Miyu? Will she merely lose her God Child powers, or are we looking a horrible paradox?
    • Pandora is still inside the Giant King.
    • Gil-kun and Tanaka are still AWOL.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; March 26th, 2024 at 11:11 AM.

First time along timelines Archer adress Sakura by name. Neat

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Wonder if this is actually leading towards the end. It's definitely on pace for it, but he could easily do a fourth series if he wants to cause the world of Pandora's Box to go out of control and suck everyone in for another level of isekai. There's still the whole thing with Darius' stone slabs, the OC Heroic Spirit cards, and this giant mythology going on. That could just be explained in the material book, but seems like a lot of effort over a decade for no payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    I'm kinda sad we will never know what was Darius' deal with all the playwriting lexicon and his vines. It's very much a case of "don't think, feel", and I don't expect whatever comes from Illya yeeting herself in the past to address it.
    Not sure about the vines, but if I recall the playwriting stuff was him trying to etch his own legend into the world or something, before the gang pushed him to the current state of "screw it, I'll just overwrite everything with force".

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Not sure about the vines, but if I recall the playwriting stuff was him trying to etch his own legend into the world or something, before the gang pushed him to the current state of "screw it, I'll just overwrite everything with force".
    Guess I'm too used to comically evil bad guys monologing about their plans at one point or another, now I'm surprised when we don't get an in-depth explanation of whatever doomed evil plan was being attempted.
    Plus it enjoyed far more prominence than the current half-assed Grail Mud/giants plan, so it's a bit surprising it's never addressed at all.

Something something dwindling media literacy I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    This is the real reason why we all come to BL btw.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Shirou gets a much-needed conversation with Kiritsugu in the afterlife. And I don't just mean in Prillya; there was a lot of shit in the Fate timelines that could've been avoided if Kiritsugu had just been honest with Shirou from the start...
    I have to wonder why this wasn't in HF honestly.

It would be awful for fate ubw.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    It would be awful for fate ubw.
    "You don't have to be a Seigi no Mikata. Find your own happiness in life."

"Understandable. Have a nice day."

598,535,004 (NA)

Well this was one amazing birthday gift.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seigi no Mikata View Post
    Well this was one amazing birthday gift.
    Well, in case I didn't miss it: Happy Birthday!