Page 750 of 750 FirstFirst ... 250650700740745748749750
Results 14,981 to 14,983 of 14983

Thread: Prisma Illya

吸血鬼 Vampire
    Isn't she Counter Force of Gaia basically like Fou? Calling her gaia itself seems wrong to me. Though it's nice to see seeing Gaia try to prevent something for once

Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    Isn't she Counter Force of Gaia basically like Fou? Calling her gaia itself seems wrong to me. Though it's nice to see seeing Gaia try to prevent something for once

To be honest, their might be more clarification onces it fully translated, or in the next issue. But personally to me there's a load of difference between calling herself "Gaia's counterforce" vs "an agent of Gaia counter's force"

But yeah clarification and transalation is needed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RootoftheDream View Post
    Illya uses Heaven's Feel while being buffed/powered by Tanaka/Gaia.

Or something ridiculous like that. Either way, the memes involving Tanaka are gonna be hilarious.

But what's even more interesting is how this reveal about Tanaka effectively re-frames the events of Miyuverse Shirou successfully installing/summoning his future self.
    Heroic Spirit Emiya legitimately was the only Heroic Spirit who would answer such a call for help.

Either way though, this sets an actual precedent of the collective concious of the planet not just having human form, but also having a legitmate personality.

What I'm saying is, the chances of Alaya getting a human form and making a bunch of fanon acutally true have increased massively

- - - Updated - - -
    I mean itís like trying to say capsule servant had a giant mecha Sakura so itís not weird for Sakura to be a Greek god or turn into a robot in a normal fate story imo.

Whether or not nasu decides to use the idea for other stuff sometime is whatever imo.