Page 755 of 805 FirstFirst ... 255655705745750753754755756757760765 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,100 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I've never seen one in Nanoha.
    The Nanoha psp game Gears of Destiny had time travel.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    That was an excuse to have Vivio, Einhart and Thoma playable and relevant to the story (which is a what if set a short a while after As)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Heck, INNOCENTS technically had time travel even though everything else was passed off as a VR videogame, lol. Truly ViVid was the ruin of the franchise.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Truly ViVid was the ruin of the franchise.
    Yeah, but also Magical Girl Fight Club, so it kind of balances out.

Remember when that bullied loli snaps and breaks the bullies arm out of nowhere and then smashes two others heads into the wall hard enough to crater it? Peak anime right there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    I thought that was Force?

It depends on who you ask
    Some people'll indeed say Force.Others will say StrikerS and anything after. Others will say Vivid. Others will say Reflection and Detonation. Me personally, after a recent rewatch I found I find all of the anime entries decent enough, and together they make for a pretty unique and decent take on mahou shoujo (how many anime of the genre have an entry with the cast as adults or a magic sports shows focused in the MC's daughter or later new characters). I love what Nanoha does even if some entries are flawed. Just my opinion, of course
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    In my opinion, the failure with Nanoha is that the franchise stopped moving forward. After Force, they stopped doing anything new, they just repeated the same plot from the Original and A's all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I can decide if it was Force or ViVid last arcs but I'm going to go with the later. At least Force concepts were interestings. And I would say it ruined the franchise, they aren't bad but I still apreciate more core Nanoha. For that I loved the movies. Got back to the roots, the good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Remember when that bullied loli snaps and breaks the bullies arm out of nowhere and then smashes two others heads into the wall hard enough to crater it? Peak anime right there.
    Satisfactory as nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    In my opinion, the failure with Nanoha is that the franchise stopped moving forward. After Force, they stopped doing anything new, they just repeated the same plot from the Original and A's all over again.
    I still think Force's failure is to blame. That, and the refusal to officially cancel it, so they can't make another story taking it's place in the timeline and they can't do stories after Force featuring anyone with any relevance to Force as there's 2 scenarios for that
    1: Force is relevant and there's changes that happen in the post-Force story. It'll feel like there's a chunk of the story missing that no one can get, so it feels weird
    2 Ignore Force. This makes Force irrelevant and pointless. They should do this but again, refusal to cancel it means they don't want to admit Force'd be ignored. So until they figure what to do regarding Force the franchise can't move foward
    That said, the only thing repeating the orginal and As are their respective movies. Detonation and Reflection are their own thing, retconning GoD stuff into the main story
    That said, mmy biggest problem with those movies is they needed to be a TV show, so the story has more time. As it is, there's no foreshadowing for a lot of stuff and lots of developments in the movie feel sudden and rushed.
    Last edited by bassgs435; May 3rd, 2021 at 04:56 AM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Did the new chapter got translated?

It'll be posted here by Killua when it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    I still think Force's failure is to blame. That, and the refusal to officially cancel it, so they can't make another story taking it's place in the timeline and they can't do stories after Force featuring anyone with any relevance to Force as there's 2 scenarios for that
    1: Force is relevant and there's changes that happen in the post-Force story. It'll feel like there's a chunk of the story missing that no one can get, so it feels weird
    2 Ignore Force. This makes Force irrelevant and pointless. They should do this but again, refusal to cancel it means they don't want to admit Force'd be ignored. So until they figure what to do regarding Force the franchise can't move foward
    It's pretty clear they've decided to ignore everything post A's, since whenever they try anything along that vein, like StrikerS and Force, problems occur. They tried a compromise with Vivid Strike!, where they could move things ahead while focusing totally on magical girl MMA instead of the broader universe, but I'm not sure exactly how popular that was. Otherwise, they'll just be telling stories around A's period since people will lap that up for sure.

That said, the only thing repeating the orginal and As are their respective movies. Detonation and Reflection are their own thing, retconning GoD stuff into the main story
    So yes, it's reskin of GoD with elements of A's added in for taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Did the new chapter got translated?
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It'll be posted here by Killua when it does.
    I'm working on it. Have these special leaks in the meantime:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Force's problem was going too far in one direction, ViVid's was going absolutely nowhere at all.

In a perfect universe they'd both be good and balance each other out so that there'd be something for everyone, but alas, we don't live in that world.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Here you go, I ended up hosting it on my typesetter's group website
    https://fny-scantrad.com/manga/fate-...of-existences/

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So Darius makes Pandora hurl whenever she calls him out on his mysterious bullshit, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Force's problem was going too far in one direction, ViVid's was going absolutely nowhere at all.

In a perfect universe they'd both be good and balance each other out so that there'd be something for everyone, but alas, we don't live in that world.
    That was actually how it was supposed to go. Force would follow after StrikerS and move the series ahead and ViVid would be the lighthearted magical girl series. It was a balance, but then Force died and they tried to give ViVid some gravitas, but that didn't work out either.

Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    Thanks. The mention of fairies there was interesting and quite topical as well.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Many thanks, Killua. Your work is always appreciated.

Wow, there's a lot to unpack for only the first chapter of Illya's Excellent Adventure.

• Illya's starting to get too used to all this crazy shit. Probably the best response she could have, really.
    • "Starlog" now has an in-universe context!
    • Pandora's changing of identity isn't willing - as if to prove he can always be more of a dick, Darius forcibly extracts her memories in the form of mud, storing them inside Pandora's Box. Before this, there was a possibility that Pandora and Darius were fully cooperating in the past, but now this has been called into question.
    • Julian summoning Pandora's Box during his first appearance gave Pandora back her memory-mud. Makes you wonder if getting "Emilia" back was his first priority while Darius was incapacitated, and if fighting Illya and co. was more of an afterthought.
    • "Fairies?" That's a new one. If I could hazard a guess, Darius has been hearing Illya as she travels further back through Pandora's lifetime.

Fuck. Thanks, I needed that.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; May 5th, 2021 at 03:52 AM.

Has the Starlog been mentioned before? This is the first time I'm seeing it. What is the difference between this and the Moon Cell?