Page 782 of 805 FirstFirst ... 282682732772777780781782783784787792 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    Movies would have been good had they been able to secure funding and talent for movie-level animation, but they just ended up with something around the level of what you'd see in an average to below average anime season.
    "Movie level" means diffrent things in different contexts. I definitely think the animation in the movies is better than what SL usually delivers seasonally (just look at this season's Strongest Demon Lord reincarnated as Typical Nobody, some good animation at the start, and then it deflated. Same that happened with Finest Assassin isekai) and better than the last Prisma TV (3rei)., I'd like better animation, but I'm pretty satisfied with what we have.
    Also, anyways, if you think Licht's animation is what we see in an average to below TV anime every seaosn, you need to watch more TV anime. Licht still looks better than a lot of modern TV anime. .It's not on the level of the top players like Kyoani/Ufo/A1/Clowerworks/Wit/Trigger/Mappa/Bones at their best, but it's better than a lot of stuff not coming from these names. There's a lot of mediocre to outright bad animation coming from TV anime. Still would take animation downgrade to get a more faithful less rushed adaptation.
    Last edited by bassgs435; May 26th, 2022 at 12:35 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar

Ah, this might further explain the lack of a chapter this month. Hiroyama was putting the finishing touches on 3rei!! Volume 13.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; May 27th, 2022 at 12:32 AM.

...Ah, so that's why Volume 13 got special attention. This is Prisma Illya's 15th anniversary, so Hiroshi wanted to do a special edition of Volume 13 that comes with an artbook and an alternate cover page.

Unlike the last time a new cover page was shown off, however, the Twitter post does not confirm that a new chapter is coming out this month. Though if the schedule continues to slip, at least now we know why.

Last edited by Some Jerk; June 13th, 2022 at 11:19 AM.

hmm looking at comic walker the update calendar and manga page do suggest a high likely hood of a new chapter this month. Though their is always a small possibility it is just talking about the new release of volume 13. Would like to think that there would be a chapter for the 15th anniversary (maybe even a full chapter).
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 23rd, 2022 at 10:37 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Is this real?:
    Spoiler:

Surprisingly yes it is. The full things 18 pages at that.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Spoiler:
    Sakura, I may be out of magic. But I ain't out of options!
    burn your dread you coward

lol, can we come back to te funny majo soujo wit fate elements instead of tis Kiritsugu wank?

I still say 3rei is te most overrated piece of fate

@TheSeaDragon Well we got lots of fun stuff in the last interlude so I guess the author wanted to try and bring the tension back.

also looks like you deleted the other comment but gonna reply to that anyways about him using guns looking at the full chapter it is a much smaller potion of it than the spoiler images above would suggest.

Do we have a source? Putting the spoiler image into a reverse lookup came back negative.

i didnt want to dlete it, lol, just paste in a single post but didnt worked

Yea, in deleted comment i also said i wanted context, could you summary capter under spoiler tag? Oter ting off wit me is , plot claim about "saviing everyone" yet sakura needs to be put down like a rabid dog, if se is "already dead" way was te point of doll sakura?

Sort of it I just don't like posting links I found it on Weibo though looks like it was already translated to Chinese though there.
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 24th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    [CALICO-CHAN RETURNS

BASED]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

last page kinda got me in te kokoro, i admit

Don't worry, I don't recall there being any rules against offsite links so long as they're not malicious/illegal shit. We've linked plenty of comic websites in this thread before, not just Mangadex.

But... wow, that's an awfully fast Chinese translation for something that hasn't even been out for a day. Am I right in assuming a recursive translation from Japanese to Chinese to English isn't gonna work too well? Though at that size they'll certainly work for typesetting, but the Weibo watermark is annoying.

Anyway, after the Interlude, it looks like
    Spoiler:
    before we can see what the fuck is up with Illya and Pandora, Alternate Shirou has to finish his time in the spotlight first.

Wouldn't have posted if I though it broke site rules. Just don't like posting raws that can't be used for translation as easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    Am I right in assuming a recursive translation from Japanese to Chinese to English isn't gonna work too well? Though at that size they'll certainly work for typesetting, but the Weibo watermark is annoying.
    Its not worth trying a recursive translation if the chapters out there eventually someone will scan the original and post it somewhere hopefully without the watermark.

Also kind of annoyed looking at the date on the last page looks like we get at least another no chapter month after this one.
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 24th, 2022 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onereader271 View Post
    Also kind of annoyed looking at the date on the last page looks like we get at least another no chapter month after this one.
    Oh no, we're fine there. It says it will continue in the September issue, and this was the August issue. We're back on the regular monthly schedule (for now).

I hope your right issue numbers are a bit confusing okay doubled checked and your right few.
    Also hmm so what chapter number is this officially I wonder.
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 24th, 2022 at 12:46 PM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I mean, it makes sense Shirou'd go Kerry. He's followed Kerry and saw him do his stuff since he was a child in this timeline. He even knew about the origin bullets. Thus, of course he'd try to use some of the Magus Killer's stuff when he needs to fight but he can't do magic, under the risk of becoming possessed by EMIYA (a side effect of installing his alternate timeline self). His normal alrsenal of weapon generation is already a bad matchup vs puppet Sakura with fucking Lancelot and the tentacles that can erase any projection. I fail to see why this is so bad beyond the typical crying of "oh no, Prisma wasn't the same thing for 300 chapters and evolved in a way the author likes"
    Also, no way 3rei is more overrated than Zero anime. 3rei doesn't have people saying it's this super mature thing for adults that is better than Stay Night itself only because Zero has adult characters and SN has teenagers
    Also, 3rei is a manga and not an scam (gacha) game, so that already makes it better and less overrated than FGO game.
    Last edited by bassgs435; June 24th, 2022 at 12:56 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Jst my opinion, dude, dont need to get defensive. I cooled a bit wit full ting, but still not my favourite Spin off

But good point about zero and FGO Actually, i didnt liked te image first because it reminded me tese zero fans wo tink Kirtisugu is cooler and Siro sould be like him, but i guess you are rigt it makes a bit of sense for this Siro
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; June 24th, 2022 at 01:43 PM.