Page 778 of 805 FirstFirst ... 278678728768773776777778779780783788 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,560 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    So by the Kaleid timeline, did everything progress more or less the same as mainline Fate except Illya being born right before the 4th war being the deviating factor then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seigi no Mikata View Post
    You're welcome. In Illyaverse, as far as we know that is the divergent point.
    So it would seem; though I am wary of how much we can use the FSN timeline as a reference. Kaleid Illlya was meant to be used in the 4th Holy Grail war but is younger than the FSN Ilya who participated in the 5th Grail War. So unless the Einzbern intended to have her participate while still a baby I wonder if the 4th war was actually going to start a bit later than the Fate timeline would suggest. The ease with which Irisviel sealed away Illya's memories(Kuro) shows about how well a baby participating in the war would have gone.

Granted the Einzbern aren't very good at judging the negative impact of their cheating or at winning.

Just watched BD and non-BD ver at same time.
    So disappointed since that there was no difference, even a bit.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Could be they finished the BD fixes in time and it's the BD version which got sent to the japanese streaming sites that released early.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Onereader271 View Post
    So it would seem; though I am wary of how much we can use the FSN timeline as a reference. Kaleid Illlya was meant to be used in the 4th Holy Grail war but is younger than the FSN Ilya who participated in the 5th Grail War. So unless the Einzbern intended to have her participate while still a baby I wonder if the 4th war was actually going to start a bit later than the Fate timeline would suggest. The ease with which Irisviel sealed away Illya's memories(Kuro) shows about how well a baby participating in the war would have gone.

Granted the Einzbern aren't very good at judging the negative impact of their cheating or at winning.
    I am not entirely sure of my memory but I believe the Zero Drama CDs brought up the 4th HGW was supposed to start sooner but Kiritsugu convinced Acht to delay it. I think by 6 months?

Seems like some 4chan anons tled the chapter. I'll check them later to see if they're good enough for me (Cleaning, TS and TL wise) or if I have to continue working on my own TL.
    But I'll still release my own TL when I finish working on it.
    Last edited by Killua; March 31st, 2022 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    Seems like some 4chan anons tled the chapter. I'll check them later to see if they're good enough for me (Cleaning, TS and TL wise) or if I have to continue working on my own TL.
    I looked at it can't say I was very impressed with the anons work.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Isn't it 10 --> 11 in manga and anime?
    That was my understanding too. I believe she was 10 at the start of the manga, and her (and Miyu's and Chloe's) 11th birthday happened in 2wei!​.

Yeah on second thought I'll finish TLing it anyway, some of my friends are waiting for my TL, and this chapter had a few spelling subtleties I'd like handled well.
    Anons called it chapter 69.1 too...
    sigh
    Last edited by Killua; March 31st, 2022 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yflash_95 View Post
    Do we know if the physical release had bonus scenes and such? Like Dark Sakura's Room, the extra Anime season skits, etc?

Yeah on second thought I'll finish TLing it anyway, some of my friends are waiting for my TL, and this chapter had a few spelling subtleties I'd like handled well.
    sigh
    They're going to be disappointed when the next chapter in May ends up being the real 69.1.

Not that I want to throw away their work, but how hard is it to rename/rearrange chapters in Mangadex? Does it require prodding the site admins?

sigh
    Ignore what the Anons named it and just call the chapter whatever makes the most sense. Pretty sure when there are multiple groups that uploaded a chapter Mangadex prioritizes whichever one you were reading from last. And when the actual chapter 69.1 comes out so long as it is uploaded in the same group as normal people scrolling through from the beginning should hopefully never see the other release at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post

They're going to be disappointed when the next chapter in May ends up being the real 69.1.

Not that I want to throw away their work, but how hard is it to rename/rearrange chapters in Mangadex? Does it require prodding the site admins?
    Rearranging chapters on Mangadex is a pain since only the original group that posted or an admin can do anything about it. Typically they won't remove something just because its a bad translation only if its from the wrong manga, an intentionally malicious translation (ie. adding foul or hateful language that was clearly not in the original).
    The translation was poorly done and but its not really violating upload policies so Mangadex is unlikely to remove or modify it based on a request from a different group.
    Last edited by Onereader271; April 1st, 2022 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    From my limited experience, renaming the chapters is easy to do if you're the one who posted it (no I definitely didn't make any typos I had to correct haha), but I'm not so sure how it is for rearranging them. And I don't think you can touch/edit stuff other groups uploaded. (Not that I would do it anyway, I would never ever want to get 4channers on my case)

Ignore what the Anons named it and just call the chapter whatever makes the most sense. Pretty sure when there are multiple groups that uploaded a chapter Mangadex prioritizes whichever one you were reading from last. And when the actual chapter 69.1 comes out so long as it is uploaded in the same group as normal people scrolling through from the beginning should hopefully never see the other release at all.
    Hmmm well I hope it won't be confusing for the readers. Though it's not my problem anyway tbh, I'll just do my stuff as usual.

Completely unrelated but, am I the only one that has to log-in every time they want to post a new comment on this alternative URL? (I assume it's an April's Fools thing?)
    Last edited by Killua; April 1st, 2022 at 02:18 AM.

Hmmm well I hope it won't be confusing for the readers. Though it's not my problem anyway tbh, I'll just do my stuff as usual.

Completely unrelated but, am I the only one that has to log-in every time they want to post a new comment on this alternative URL? (I assume it's an April's Fools thing?)
    I don't think it will be to confusing and having a chapter named 69.1 under a different chapter number would be worse.
    The alt url is definitely an April fools thing. The having to log in every time is because remember me isn't clicked by default.
    Last edited by Onereader271; April 1st, 2022 at 02:28 AM.

I don't think it will be to confusing and having a chapter named 69.1 under a different chapter number would be worse.
    The alt url is definitely an April fools thing. The having to log in every time is because remember me isn't clicked by default.
    Oh yeah I'm definitely not naming 2 chapters 69.1

And yeah good catch, blame the clanky mobile display for completely covering the Remember Me tick box.

Not sure about y'all, but I've been logged out more than once trying to reply and I'm 90% sure I did have "Remember Me" checked off. In fact I tried logging in several times in successsion at one point and none of them worked.

Definitely some jank going on that the forum template doesn't agree with. Before I came back later and tried again, I actually thought the April Fools joke was "forums are frozen shut, go do something else today nerds".

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I promise, we haven't done anything to the log-in functions, lol.

Would be a good joke though

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Quick update regarding the movie translation. I'm about 50% done at this point.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Astroprogs; April 1st, 2022 at 08:04 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Cute Kouhais in Your Area!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by yflash_95 View Post

It's small, but there are a couple of added effects. I noticed this one in particular with the added shock wave in this and the preceding scene. (left: original, right: blu ray).