Page 740 of 805 FirstFirst ... 240640690730735738739740741742745750790 ... LastLast
Results 14,781 to 14,800 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So on a scale from Singularity E to Lostbelt EX, how is Miyu's world looking right now? Because it looks REALLY bad, and it also feels like we just got slapped in the face with as many FGO parallels as possible. Or maybe I've just been farming too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Excuse me while I try to parse what the fuck just happened.

I am going to assume from Illya's reaction to the voice of that unholy abomination, that against all logic and reason established about the Origin Bullet, that unholy abomination is Darius. How is he manifesting after his magic circuits violently exploded? The answer might have been given in the first encounter with Julian: he explained that the Heroic Spirits that come from the mud of Pandora's Box are people that "tried and failed to obtain the Holy Grail". And to the detriment of the world, Darius himself is now counted among those who "tried and failed to obtain the Holy Grail" since Kuro just killed him. It's like a twisted version of the Throne of Heroes. And worse yet, Darius was the final opponent of the Ainsworth's side of the Holy Grail War - which means the war is now over and the Holy Grail is powered. And so Darius, perhaps having the last vestiges of himself quickly being stripped away by the mud, manifested as that unholy abomination and made a last-ditch attack to rip the Holy Grail out of Miyu and use it to rip Pandora's Box wide open.

Or alternatively: Darius is still clinging to actual life by Some Unexplained Bullshit and became the Miyuverse's answer to Tiamat. (I really hope it isn't this, because then getting forcefully evicted from Julian would've been Darius' plan all along - which means Kuro died for nothing. Let the heroes score something out of this mess, please.)

Either way - we Lostbelt now. 3rei sure went out with a bang, it was just a more abrupt bang than expected. But it looks like the story is continuing well into the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; November 26th, 2020 at 01:23 AM.

The Ainsworth grail system seems built to make kaiju.

Case in point

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by SheriTansorma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    What is the chance of Darius pulling a "that isn't even my final form"
    100%
    especially considering there is no way in hell that this is the last we've seen of Darius. So not only did Kuro get popped like a balloon with zero agency in the decision, she was jobbing on her way out.
    Kuro's death either did nothing to slow down Darius' plan at best or actively made things worse.

Also, Illya and Miyu got over Kuro's death in, like, 4 pages. Anyone who defends this decision as it being "realistic", making Illya more "relatable" and it being the "natural" course for the story is full of shit. The fact Illya didn't make a bigger deal about Kuro's death when her entire motivation was refusing to accept that sacrifices where necessary is just... awful. Honestly, awful. Sorry but Hiroyama do miss, that is not even remotely in-line with how those characters should react to that event given everything we know about them and their previous actions.

I mean, I really have nothing to add. Absolutely awful direction for the series to take and the goal post for the end of the series has been moved beyond a foreseeable end. I'm kinda done, man. One of the main characters gets refrigerated as a jobber, the other two characters spend all of, uh, 7 seconds being sad about it, Darius has yet another form making Kuro's sacrifice, at best, meaningless, Miyu is taken out of the picture now apparently, like

Fuck man.

I can't even say get it over with, because it's clearly nowhere close to being gotten over with yet. Prisma went from my single most favorite thing of all time ever, to something I feel utter apathy towards now in the span of two chapters, incredible.
    Last edited by SheriTansorma; November 26th, 2020 at 03:37 AM.

Oh man, I didn't even realize that Miyu also died as well.

Ayo fuck this, lol

JP Friend Code
    Well, that does change everything, alright.
    Nice to see Gil and Tanaka again, it seems finally everything is moving towards the true end.

Considering that a ruined parallel world appeared as a concept in Prillya relatively early on, I wonder how much of the more Lostbelt-y vibe Hiroyama decided early and how much he did find easy to fit in with the more recent lore of FGO.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Oh man, I didn't even realize that Miyu also died as well.

Ayo fuck this, lol
    Dude, chill out.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    We going Sailor moon here?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    Many magazines have a section of little quips from the authors, so I'd assume there.
    In the second page of the Comp-Ace issue, authors write small comments under their manga's name in the table of contents

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    lol Tanaka got only 2 panels of appearance.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I mean, not much time to feel sad with God Kaiju Darius and his army of headless titans suddenly showing up and the world going to shit, but I forese time travel or some way to reverse the deaths. Depends on what Tanaka asked of Gil.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    These 2 chapters. Jesus. Does being part of the Emiya family just invent excuses for sudden death syndrome from authors?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    well Hiroyama is OG fan.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I can't believe prillya is fucking dead

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure this chapter just like, doubled the chances of Illya pulling a cosmic reset at the end of this arc and bringing everyone back (possibly sans memories or with other fun and exciting side effects to drag out the first couple arcs of part 4). Calm your tits lol
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I'm pretty sure this chapter just like, doubled the chances of Illya pulling a cosmic reset at the end of this arc and bringing everyone back (possibly sans memories or with other fun and exciting side effects to drag out the first couple arcs of part 4). Calm your tits lol
    Great, it's freaking Flashpoint now.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Yep. The whole the world ended and a lot of other shit tells me this is a classic bad end scenario to be solved with some form of time travel. It reminds me too much of the start of Show by Rock S2, or that one episode of 11eyes that ended up being MC's power showing him a vision of a bad ending.
    The possibilities of these deaths being set in stone and not fixable are low if you ask me
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

I'll calm down whenever I feel like it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    100% convinced illya will go O MY HOLY GRAIL or whatever

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This has to be the lamest way to end 3rei.

At least the design of the big whatever is great.
    Last edited by pinetree; November 26th, 2020 at 07:32 AM.