Page 754 of 805 FirstFirst ... 254654704744749752753754755756759764804 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,080 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Silver Link really went into this expecting to make a nice slice of life, and now they're animating nothing but fight scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Eh. It's not like SL are bad at fight scenes. OUTS was great in that, and their 2020 anime with fights also looked good. I've nothing against the fights in Bofuri, Maou Gakuin and Last Crusade
    Prisma itself has good fights in all it's anime with 3rei being the only exception. And even then, the only episode I had major complaints about there was episode 11
    Really, only messing up in a single episode is not that bad. I doubt they were expecting full SoL when the pich is Illya as mahou shoujo, and even the first manga and 2wei had fights.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

So, since MangaDex is down, what are you guys using to read old chapters?
    Let's rock this joint!

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Admittedly I don't put much thought into it. I just type "prisma illya 3rei <insert chapter number here>" into a search engine and use the top result with an ad blocker on, and if it's translated I keep browsing that site for the desired chapter. I think most of these sites are just piggybacking off of the MangaDex uploads though (though that could be because I'm searching for the chapter numbers as labelled on MangaDex, like 62.2 -- apparently they're different elsewhere?). More concerning is that their upload timetables are way more delayed than what MangaDex allows, going up a full 1-2 weeks after scans surface.

Unfortunately, speaking of MangaDex: it is still down, and the situation has not improved:

So anyone here who had an account there should take the necessary precautions. Needless to say MangaDex won't be an option this month.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; April 25th, 2021 at 07:25 AM.

Mangasee just mirrored the chapters from dex anyway so I'd say that's the best place to read till dex gets brought back

**************see123.com

The problem with all aggregator websites is that they rip the chapters on release and never update them. I usually always end up updating the chapters after a few minutes/hours when/if I discover typos or typeset improvements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    (though that could be because I'm searching for the chapter numbers as labelled on MangaDex, like 62.2 -- apparently they're different elsewhere?)
    Even on mangasee, the chapters' numbering is fucked up because I messed it up at first without noticing, but I updated it 2 minutes later on Mangadex so no one there actually noticed.
    In any case, where do you guys recommend I put the new chapter this month? I was thinking cubeupload as it's free of ads and it also has a delete feature unlike imgur (unless I'm mistaken and imgure has one too), cz I wouldn't want to keep hosting a chapter up from my own account after mangadex comes back. I'm open to suggestions.
    And a heads up, I'm extremely busy with my finals rn so the chapter will take a bit to come out, but know that I will be working on it once we get good quality raws (the ones out now aren't of a good quality and the pages are out of order too without any way to know the right order). (If anyone is feeling generous enough to buy and rip it then that'd also be pretty cool).
    Last edited by Killua; April 25th, 2021 at 12:58 PM.

Imgur does have a delete feature, but only if you uploaded the image while logged into an Imgur account. It handles it a little weirdly, making you delete a post twice: the first time removes the post from public view but not from your account (and thus not from their servers), and the second time supposedly deletes the image fully. I'm not sure how this works for albums though, which I'm assuming is what the chapter would be if you hosted them on Imgur. If you're more familiar with cubeupload, I'd stick with that just to be safe.

As for the raws, I'll poke around the web and what I can find. I'd buy and rip it myself if I didn't wholeheartedly distrust shipping policies where I live, and that's before factoring in COVID.

e: Well, I tracked down the cover page for the COMP ACE June 2021 issue and a trial of the electronic version, but unsurprisingly the trial only shows the first few pages while Prisma Illya is buried quite a bit deeper. As I'm wary of spending money on japanese websites I don't understand, all I can do is wait for Reddit to pipe up or something -- it hasn't even been a day since the issue came out, after all. I'd rather not ask the same person I asked last time because I don't want to become a recurring pest, but if stuff hasn't been found around this time tomorrow I'll give them a poke.

In other news, Hiroyama has made a Pixiv account: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/67551/artworks
    Last edited by Some Jerk; April 26th, 2021 at 02:15 AM.

Imgur does have a delete feature, but only if you uploaded the image while logged into an Imgur account. It handles it a little weirdly, making you delete a post twice: the first time removes the post from public view but not from your account (and thus not from their servers), and the second time supposedly deletes the image fully. I'm not sure how this works for albums though, which I'm assuming is what the chapter would be if you hosted them on Imgur. If you're more familiar with cubeupload, I'd stick with that just to be safe.
    I might stick with Cubeupload then if that's the case. Also I was able to puzzle/assemble the chinese rips of the chapter (I have no way of verifying if it's the correct order but I think it is). But anyway, a friend offered to buy and rip it so it'll be fine anyway.
    Just gotta find time to work on it :3

In other news, Hiroyama has made a Pixiv account: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/67551/artworks
    I was surprised to see that his commissions were up for only 600,00 Yen. That's SUPER cheap for a mangaka of his caliber. Tho if I'm not mistaken I also saw that he closed his comms (? not too sure) on his twitter account.

Sounds like you've got it sorted then. Good luck on your finals!

Found raws.

- - - Updated - - -

Imgur mirror.

598,535,004 (NA)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chibi Tanaka is the greatest thing. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    What are the odds that Darius happened to see and/or hear Illya when she was shouting at him from outside of spacetime (or at least I'm presuming that was outside of spacetime), leading to a butterfly effect where both Illya and Darius take different moves leading up to the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

While this not is one of those loops plot where Illya fail and fail and fail because that is gonna get ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    While this not is one of those loops plot where Illya fail and fail and fail because that is gonna get ugly.
    ...I just realized a lot of magical girl anime always at some point do a time loop plot. Huh

Not really. There's magical girl shows that aren't Madoka, y'know?.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Even the ones that are Madoka don't always do that. IIRC Magical Girl Raising Project didn't have any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

With Madoka, I meant the franchise, not any shows people force the “Madoka clone” label on
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    With Madoka, I meant the franchise, not any shows people force the “Madoka clone” label on

I'll admit my experience with the genre is rather sparse, but didn't Sailor Moon do a time travel thing like 30 years ago after the series killed like half the scouts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've never seen one in Nanoha.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.