Page 796 of 805 FirstFirst ... 296696746786791794795796797798801 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,920 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Bride Illya FGO Collab foreshadowing.

598,535,004 (NA)

The best part of this was recently reading the Bocchi the Rock chapter about clout chasing by posting "My new gear" on twitter.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Came back to check this series out for the first time since I saw Illya install Artoria without any context since Oath Under the Snow. Watched the new movie and read the 3rei manga from Ch. 50. Hiroshi-sensei knows how to tug on a reader's heartstrings. I never thought I would end up having complex feeling for Darius. Or that I would come to care about Julian (and Beatrice).

Come ON! I just wanted to know what was in Darius' box!
    (Although I guess I have a suspicion.)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I like this more than any of the other Grail War stories outside of the original F/SN.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Boo. Hiroyama is alive again, but there's still no new chapter this month.

Once again I couldn't win.
    Let's rock this joint!

Wouldnt it be hilarious if Hiroyama just canceled or went on infinite hiatus. illya erased from ever existing in her own spin off. Sakura and Shirou likely dead, leaving Miyu all alone in a destroyed world.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seigi no Mikata View Post
    Wouldnt it be hilarious if Hiroyama just canceled or went on infinite hiatus. illya erased from ever existing in her own spin off. Sakura and Shirou likely dead, leaving Miyu all alone in a destroyed world.

As some of you have likely already seen/guessed, no chapter this month again. At this point I'd be unsurprised if there's been a private deal between Hiroshi and Silver Link (are they still the animators?) to put the whole finale in the upcoming film because he just can't find the time or energy to draw the manga anymore.

Speaking of the anime...

That project they announced for the anime's 10th anniversary is coming to fruition on August 8th (or would that be the 9th for us not in Japan Land?).

In fact, this manga has been broken for 6 months without any explanation. Will he break longer? Or even 1 year? Or he done with this manga while we don't event know?
    Or maybe, he still releases new chapter, but in another magazine, not Comp-Ace as usual?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    As some of you have likely already seen/guessed, no chapter this month again. At this point I'd be unsurprised if there's been a private deal between Hiroshi and Silver Link (are they still the animators?) to put the whole finale in the upcoming film because he just can't find the time or energy to draw the manga anymore.
    Bit unfortunate that, ever since they started doing movies instead of a proper weekly show I haven't rly felt like keeping up with the anime, and afaik they've been resorting to cutting content precisely because they switched to the movie format.
    I mean it's up to Hiroyama and if I have to wait for a movie on that then I just gotta do that, but it doesn't seem like a move that serves the story well.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    That project they announced for the anime's 10th anniversary is coming to fruition on August 8th (or would that be the 9th for us not in Japan Land?).
    7th or 8th, depending on what time of day the event starts and where you are in the world.
    Example, if the event begins at 7AM JST on Aug 8th, someone in England will be at 11PM on Aug 7th.
    burn your dread you coward

He's referring to the anniversary event as the real event of his sabbatical, so can we assume we won't be getting new chapters until August at the earliest?
    Last edited by White_wings_of_Ilia; May 31st, 2023 at 01:50 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I'm not sure where Elon translation got sabbatical from, but all that tweet says is "tickets for the 10th anniversary of the prillya anime are on sale" and expressing happiness at the idea of a real event (I think in Japanese this just refers to events that happen on location and not online or anything) after a long time. Did it get confused because he wrote ひっさびさ instead of 久々 or something? No clue how it becomes sabbatical anyhow.

It's listed in the table of contents for this month's Comp Ace on the website, so we might be getting a chapter today
    https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/322302000754/
    Last edited by APN; June 25th, 2023 at 08:34 AM.

Sure enough, it is also listed on the index of the magazine.

Spoiler:

I honestly thought Hiroyama was going to wait until the anime anniversary in August to do something. (Though this is technically the August magazine issue, so...?)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4916658290036582

Pretty short chapter but glad its back

Oh, thank god.

598,535,004 (NA)

Translation is up on MangaDex. That was fast.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    UMD ain't playin'

Fine chapter but not much of note hppened, other than Julius kinda turning face. Kinda.
    Hopefully next chapter won't take too long.
    burn your dread you coward

We got a chapter that wasn't 8 pages, so I'm satisfied.
    Let's rock this joint!

So, no chapter this month or what?
    Let's rock this joint!