Page 792 of 805 FirstFirst ... 292692742782787790791792793794797802 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,840 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Quite a short one it was, 12 pages.

odd nobody posted it

https://weibo.com/2889550330/M2zE2sKHK
    CN version still haven't found JP version yet.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Wow, Hiroyama must've been really sidetracked with all the shit that happened in June and July (C100, Prillya's 15th anniversary, other Prillya panel things, etc.) if he couldn't get a 12-page chapter out last month. Hopefully this means next month will be on schedule though.

Anyway, for those not willing to wait on killua, our amateur translator friend on Reddit has put up their initial translation on Mangadex.

Things this chapter shows us:
    - Sakura isn't down yet, having survived and stuck back by bringing out the weapons used by Chloe, using her projected Kanshou to block Shirou's last attack.
    - This is also a hard confirmation of the exact kind of timey-wimey fuckery that's happened: only people's memories have been altered, not the timeline itself. Reviewing Sakura's other chapters, she only ever stole Bakuya copies from Shirou, not Kanshou copies. The only Kanshou she got was from Chloe in Chapter 47.2 -- if Illya (and Chloe by extension) were omitted from the timeline, it'd be impossible for Sakura to have it. Nevermind, I forgot about the whole Archer Miyu thing.
    - Something about Beatrice's newfound will to live has caused her Berserker Magni Card to change into a Rider Card. The heroic spirit tied to it has not been shown yet.
    Last edited by Some Jerk; August 25th, 2022 at 09:31 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Given that Hiro gave Magni a seemingly pointless skill for his horse however many years ago at this point, it should just be Rider Magni.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    12 pages... damn.

Not sure how I feel about that "conclusion". Sakura "won", but we didn't get to see the aftermath proper.

As for the mechanics involved I don't think there was ever any doubt that only ppl's memories got changed. Without Illya literally none of 3rei could've happened. At most, the gang sans Illya tries and fails to save Miyu in the first raid on the Ainsworth's mansion. Then Julian wins. So yes, what Illya did still happened. The world just "corrected" everyone's memories.

As for Beatrice, I agree with Quoren. It's probably still Magni, just with a different class.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    Given that Hiro gave Magni a seemingly pointless skill for his horse however many years ago at this point, it should just be Rider Magni.
    Magni pulling off both Apocrypha gimmicks by double classing and class swapping at the same time.

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    12 pages... damn.

Not sure how I feel about that "conclusion". Sakura "won", but we didn't get to see the aftermath proper.

As for the mechanics involved I don't think there was ever any doubt that only ppl's memories got changed. Without Illya literally none of 3rei could've happened. At most, the gang sans Illya tries and fails to save Miyu in the first raid on the Ainsworth's mansion. Then Julian wins. So yes, what Illya did still happened. The world just "corrected" everyone's memories.

As for Beatrice, I agree with Quoren. It's probably still Magni, just with a different class.
    Pandora will likely be the biggest change of Illya's time shenanigans.

If Illyas been in the box for thousands of years maybe she was able influence the shape of the world inside so when the box opens and overwrites the dying world it will be a world that virtually the same just not dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    I don't care if it doesn't make sense. I don't have any intent of making it make sense.

i will give credit, sakura was badass, and i was really not expecting it. her movements and attitude were so less berserker tan usual, if se gaining at least some of sanity back, tougt still resentful of Siro ? As reest said, its also proof Kuro , Illya and everyting we know happned, just forgotten

Angelica and Beatrice are also "dead" dolls. Wy tey were " convinced" so fast unlike sakura? I know, berserker, bur so was beatrice unti tis very capter. Also, Sakura seems really less like Lancelot and more like OG Dark Sakura wit tat dress , is grail mud influence?

I also had no ida a doll lik Beatrice could change her class like it , Sakura could not do it? And is Sakura just walking away now?

(I'll work on my release of the chapter too, just gonna take a bit of time maybe, currently in the process of moving away from Japan ;_;

Oof, intercontinental moving is more than a little of an undertaking. Here's hoping your experience is painless.

Welp, Hiroyama caught COVID. Apparently had it since at least Sept. 8th. He seems to be recovering, but he's also trying to work through the fevers and headaches which... I'm not sure I agree with. I'd rather skip another month than watch him risk his health.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Looks like he's pushing himself for the anniversary of the series.
    Can only hope the illness isn't too hard on him now.

Any criticism i could have of te manga is secondary now. Get better and hope dont over works himself evn after recover

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    He should just rest. Recovering is more important than work. I hope he gets better.

Seriously, what is it with mangakas always being sick? They always seem to damage their health all the time.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    He should just rest. Recovering is more important than work. I hope he gets better.

Seriously, what is it with mangakas always being sick? They always seem to damage their health all the time.
    Well, given the (in)famous "living conditions" for content creators and mangaka in Japan... it's not really a surprise... Damn greedy corporates!

(https://twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/1573192410783707137 if your ad-blockers are screwing with the tweet tags like mine are)

Hiroshi himself has confirmed that the will not be a chapter this month due to his COVID case. Though he did finish the cover page for the 15th anniversary, which appears to be the front page for the COMP ACE issue.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Well at least he's not completely insane.
    Get well soon Hiroshi-san.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Jeez COVID. I hope he gets better. What an awful disease.