Page 749 of 805 FirstFirst ... 249649699739744747748749750751754759799 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,980 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    And that's why I don't go to those threads anymore, full of people being wrong.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

the > indicates the direction of the smooching, didn't they teach all of you this in grade school

Well there is that reveal

huh, instead of alaya they went with gaia huh

Anyone have links?

598,535,004 (NA)

The chapter will probably take me some 5 days to TL/TS it (busy with IRL stuff), but here's a very short summary if you really can't wait:
    Basically:
    Illya wakes up, she is saved by Gil on Tanaka's request. Tanaka baits Gil's curiosity telling him he will find humanity's last survivor's reaction very interesting when they learn of what happened to the earth.
    Ofc, the earth is completely covered in the mud, and giants are roaming everywhere. Something about Darius losing hope in humanity and going to the world beyond the hole to start a new humanity there (need to double check to make sure I got this right, but I think this was it). Illlya wakes up. Gil proposes to grant her any one wish she desires, and she asks him to help her restore humanity. He's amused by her reply, as Tanaka expected. And decides to help her. And Tanaka ends the chapter by saying that she finally "remembered" who she was. It turns out she was Gaia, earth's collective unconsciousness, from the very moment she met Illya that was her identity.
    Last edited by Killua; January 25th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.

... Maybe we'll get that Tsukihime crossover after all.

598,535,004 (NA)

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Well then.

It was already implied that Tanaka had something to do with the Counter Force, but I didn't think she'd be from Gaia's side -- or actually be Gaia, for that matter. This would definitely explain why Darius accelerated his plans after Pandora figured out who Tanaka was, since said plans called for the end of the world and would inevitably piss Gaia off.

It might also explain why Darius is on fifty levels of bullshit. With his desire to move on from the current dying world and restart humanity elsewhere, it's entirely possible he's being empowered by Alaya -- even if humanity's survival means sacrificing the earth and Gaia in the process. Right hand versus left hand.

what the
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

And thus once again Prisma Illya creates another reason for Type Moon fans to furious debate about it's canonicity.

Tanaka is Gaia. Oh boy this will be fun!

...Does that mean she could totally give Illya permission to wield the real Excalibur? Oh god this is a rabbit hole ain't it.

The question is how will it tie into a magical girl finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The question is how will it tie into a magical girl finisher.
    Illya uses Heaven's Feel while being buffed/powered by Tanaka/Gaia.

Or something ridiculous like that. Either way, the memes involving Tanaka are gonna be hilarious.

But what's even more interesting is how this reveal about Tanaka effectively re-frames the events of Miyuverse Shirou successfully installing/summoning his future self.
    Heroic Spirit Emiya legitimately was the only Heroic Spirit who would answer such a call for help.

Either way though, this sets an actual precedent of the collective concious of the planet not just having human form, but also having a legitmate personality.

What I'm saying is, the chances of Alaya getting a human form and making a bunch of fanon acutally true have increased massively

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by RootoftheDream; January 25th, 2021 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Post doubled somehow

I'd ship human alaya with Emiya.
    Let's rock this joint!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The absolute madman

We finally got the brain of the planet folks it's Tanaka.
    Now that she remembered everything. Her personality is also probably gonna be different.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Spoiler:

Tanaka was made at the very moment I met Ilya.
    Ehhhhh?
    Gaia's Counter Force. The final survival instinct a dying planet's unconsciousness created. That's me...

p l a n n e d a l l a l o n g
    Last edited by You; January 26th, 2021 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I am going to preemptively declare this twist utterly stupid. But I'm still going to enjoy seeing where it goes and ends up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Space Flower View Post
    the > indicates the direction of the smooching, didn't they teach all of you this in grade school
    I can honestly say they never taught me that at grade school, no...
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

So this Gaia pooped out one last agent of the Counter Force to actually try and fix its problems instead of throwing a hissy fit and inviting the other planets to exterminate all humans.

I wonder what changed its mind.

598,535,004 (NA)

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    IIRC Gaia calling in the Types to wipe out Humanity in the event that they continued to squat on Earth after the planet died, since the circumstances here are a bit different Gaia could just have chosen to take an alternative approach than asking the Types to kill everything.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Isn't Crimson Moon 100 % dead in Fate Worlds? Maybe the other Types decided they don't wanna go to a dangerous neighborhood like Earth.