Page 791 of 805 FirstFirst ... 291691741781786789790791792793796801 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,820 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's not normal Silver Link moeblob SoL, but even way back in the 1st season there was some great fights, so that mix has always been there. It's just more tilted to one side at present.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

No chapter this month. See y'all next month

Wonder why Hiroshi usually has a hiatus manga, I don't think he's been sick lately or whatever.
    Maybe he busying with C100?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Sadge
    burn your dread you coward

Hiroshi was doing some special stuff for the Prilya girls birthday month. I had assumed that meant he had finished the chapter and wanted to do something extra but I guess that + the C100 stuff left no time in the schedule.

Te way last chapter ends, cuttin with..."i will kill you now"...wy cut? For te way chapter developed it could have ended in a way tere was no doubt, like siro stabbing sakura in heart or someting, but...it end in yet oter cliff, makes me wonder..tere will be someting more, Siro maybe will not find himself capable of doing it..."memories on is side" bit, or something will interrupt figt

Edit: ok..i gave a bad example ...se is
    heartless, but i mean, ending wit really "kill" move.
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; July 25th, 2022 at 06:54 PM.

US Friend Code
    What the heck?! Lol.

@TheSeaDragon says something unwarranted as usual and @bassgs435 (and others) go through the effort of calling it out. What a tired scene. Glad people still push back on poor behavior though. I'm more or less prepared for it now whenever there are updates, and I've hardly been here long ^^'

On another note, some people saying they sense Hiroyama is fatigued with the story and how they feel the writing was better before 3rei....care to elaborate?

"better" is subjetive, but i feel some fatigue on it

Given Hiroyama's past treatment of battles when the narrative is split up, we will likely be jumping to either Miyu or Pandora's perspective in the next chapter. Another possibility is a flashback chapter. It could feature Shirou and Sakura, or a flashback of Sakura while under Julian's control such as when she is first displaced among those 3 months Shirou is locked up. Shirou's body failing on him and being unable to finish the act, or if going dark it could end like Sparks Liner High are also possibilities.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Wouldn't really like to jump around the POV now, unless it's literally just to establish a solution that will save both Shirou and Sakura. I really can't see the fight be that much longer. A flashback could be possible but I feel the window for "Time with the Ainsworths" has passed by now. Seeing as I'm not the mangaka, I can't really tell what will happen next, but what I would like to happen next is for the fight to be resolved next chapter (hopefully without killing Sakura) so we can then move on to the big plot threads that are still left dangling: Illya and Kuro. Those are what I wanna find out about. In a weird way I can see Illya "not coming back" as some sort of thematic conclusion, but I really don't see that working without bringing Kuro back. Though I am confident they will both return, I just wanna see how already.
    burn your dread you coward

In my manga experience, a flashback, maybe a short one, is not strange after a cut like this

I can see the whole world getting rewritten after pandora box gets opened when it's supposed to be opened. Every one gets happy ending (most likely)

I just want to see the lolis despair.

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I can see the whole world getting rewritten after pandora box gets opened when it's supposed to be opened. Every one gets happy ending (most likely)
    in one side wouldnt it cheap the story? but in other side, i would be satisfied, tese caracters alrady suffer enoug across timelines

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    If you recall when Julian reveals why two Grails are needed, it's explained that Pandora's box is completely rotten inside. One grail to open it and one grail to destroy it. The history inside Pandora's Box has strayed away from Proper Human History and become rotten.

I see Miyuverse being saved by destroying Pandora's Box for good or history being rewritten so that Pandora's Box was opened when it was supposed to and thus rewriting history. I'm curious on why Julian and Darius are separated in this new timeline and what consequences come because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seigi no Mikata View Post
    I see Miyuverse being saved by destroying Pandora's Box for good or history being rewritten so that Pandora's Box was opened when it was supposed to and thus rewriting history. I'm curious on why Julian and Darius are separated in this new timeline and what consequences come because of that.
    As far as why Julian and Darius are separated in this version of events chapter 67 pages 5-6 shows a flashback? to Miyu shooting the origin bullet with a bow and hitting Darrius with it. And then immediately questioning if that's what actually happened.

I doubt just destroying the box will solve everything. I remember the world being on the verge of destruction even before it started flooding the world.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    So we almost got jackassed out of another chapter this month.

Auto-saving. Savior of the working class, bane of the speedrunning class.

Quote Originally Posted by Onereader271 View Post
    I doubt just destroying the box will solve everything. I remember the world being on the verge of destruction even before it started flooding the world.
    While I'm here, I might as well throw my theory onto the pile. I agree that the box's destruction won't fix the problem because the damage is already done. What I believe however is that Pandora's Box has been siphoning mana from the world in the act of recording history, resulting in said damage over the course of time. That's why the Miyuverse diverged from the Illyaverse, where the box is already open and no longer recording and thus there was no mana drain or axis shift to the planet.

How they're going to fix it, on the other hand, is unclear to me. If my theory is correct, then the obvious solution would be for Fairy!Illya to goad Pandora into opening the box in the past, making it more closely follow the Illyaverse timeline -- but if that were going to happen, it would've already been done millennia ago and Pandora would never have lived to meet Darius, and all these fights in the present day wouldn't be happening. (It would also suck, because "life would be better if the series didn't happen" would be an awful way to end it.) So while I still believe there's going to be a happy ending, I have no idea what form it will take.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    So we almost got jackassed out of another chapter this month.

Auto-saving. Savior of the working class, bane of the speedrunning class.

While I'm here, I might as well throw my theory onto the pile. I agree that the box's destruction won't fix the problem because the damage is already done. What I believe however is that Pandora's Box has been siphoning mana from the world in the act of recording history, resulting in said damage over the course of time. That's why the Miyuverse diverged from the Illyaverse, where the box is already open and no longer recording and thus there was no mana drain or axis shift to the planet.

How they're going to fix it, on the other hand, is unclear to me. If my theory is correct, then the obvious solution would be for Fairy!Illya to goad Pandora into opening the box in the past, making it more closely follow the Illyaverse timeline -- but if that were going to happen, it would've already been done millennia ago and Pandora would never have lived to meet Darius, and all these fights in the present day wouldn't be happening. (It would also suck, because "life would be better if the series didn't happen" would be an awful way to end it.) So while I still believe there's going to be a happy ending, I have no idea what form it will take.
    While I'm sure Darius will be stopped, I don't think the Miyuverse is going to get fixed. Much of the world has been eroded by Pandora's Box and I don't think that is going to be undone. Illya already made it so some things shouldnt have happened, but they happened anyways. This seems to the Counter Force's doing, as if it needs this stuff to happen. Much like Beasts exists as something for Humanity to overcome, this might be a necessity to overcome. In the end, Miyuverse will probably saved from destruction but it still would be wrecked. Also I can't see Miyu and Illya having a happy ending if Miyuverse is fixed. Miyu would need a reason to go back to Illyaverse with Illya, or vice versa.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Illya's prillya pulling HF Illya's thing would be ironic but hilarious... not gonna lie

New chapter this month according to the table of contents for this month's compace