Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clash of Protagonists (FSN/Crossover)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yog View Post
    So.. Maybe it depends on how you want it to go? I.e. you can (and this is a default option) respawn into new body (with previous one either staying or disappearing), or you can come back to live in this one. Something like this.
    Whilst I think I agree in principle (and, really, were the Dustmen/your companions taking you back to the designated respawn spot every time you died?), those aren't the best examples. We know that the Nameless One can lose body parts and then just grow them back without dying in between, and that tomb is full of teleportation magic, which might just be triggered by death.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Wouldn't the limiting factor for these servants be the amount of prana they had and their master could provide?

Blog Entries
    Yes. Conveniently, the Grail happened to pick seven mages who could push the Servants to the limit that their containers could hold and several of the Servants are also augmenting themselves beyond even that (e.g. via the Force). Those containers are actually the main limiting factor I'm putting in place, and only really to the degree that no-one involved can go full God/omnipotent.

However, you shouldn't think about that, because that is in no way the point of this story.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    1. Will there be anymore, because this is cool?

2. Is this the 5th Grail War, and are the masters of each Servant the same e.g. Shirou & Saber, Rin & Archer, Sakura/Shinji & Rider, etc.?

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure none of the Masters are the same, because Shirou sure as hell can't properly fuel a Servant and definitely wouldn't run for safety. I doubt Rin would either, Sakura wouldn't be allowed, et cetera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    1. Will there be anymore, because this is cool?
    Parts two and three (aka middle and finale) are planned, and one of the part three fights has been written. (Warning - despite being planned as three parts, there's no guarantee that it won't grow out of my control). Hopefully they should both go up over the next two days. Abbreviated Servant sheets, personality notes and explanations of their routes through each game will also be forthcoming.

2. Is this the 5th Grail War
    Yes maybe sort of? We're starting off in the park which was built after the Fourth War's fire, and it's the early 21st century, without flying cars or whatever else Shepard might have cared to notice. Other than that, make up what you want.

and are the masters of each Servant the same e.g. Shirou & Saber, Rin & Archer, Sakura/Shinji & Rider, etc.?
    The Masters are A, B, C, D, X, Y and Z, intriguingly powerful and smart mages who are fuelling the Servants properly, and have legged it out of Fuyuki as quickly as possible on seeing that something went wrong and a load of OP heroes who probably shouldn't have shown up were summoned.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

This is the Ultimate Shooowwwdooowwnnnn~~~

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If Shepard's a Rider, What's her mount? Normandy? Mako? Hammerhead? Shuttle? Maybe even the Citadel?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaobi View Post
    This is the Ultimate Shooowwwdooowwnnnn~~~
    INB4MISTERROGERS

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    If Shepard's a Rider, What's her mount? Normandy? Mako? Hammerhead? Shuttle? Maybe even the Citadel?
    If it's the Mako, I predict that Shepard ends up ramming the fiddly POS halfway through Ryuudou Temple.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love the Mako. ;__;
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I think Shepard's Assassin. Her 'cloaking' is acting like full-blown Presence Concealment. She also seems Assassin tier on this GW's power scale.

The Nameless One is likely not operating at his peak ability. I doubt the Master is capable enough to channel that much power even though it is before he reunites with his mortality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    I think Shepard's Assassin. Her 'cloaking' is acting like full-blown Presence Concealment. She also seems Assassin tier on this GW's power scale.
    Yeah, some protagonist/class match-ups have been fiddled from the original concept, in part because I haven't played Skyrim, in part because I had some other concepts in the wings. As to whether Shepard is one of the match-ups that have been changed ... you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Se~cret.

Quote Originally Posted by elric View Post
    The Nameless One is likely not operating at his peak ability. I doubt the Master is capable enough to channel that much power even though it is before he reunites with his mortality.
    TNO's reactions so far are much more to do with the personality I've given him, rather than with limitations (though those do exist). Besides, you saw what happens if you get him annoyed!
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Se~cret.
    Her mount is obviously her love interest, and since Joker is the only one who can fly~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Her mount is obviously her love interest
    Now you're making it seem weird, particularly if we take it in conjunction with what's been brought up previously. Imagine if the shuttle or the Mako or the Normandy were her mount now. O_O

Or it could be the Citadel, as embodied by the Catalyst. Moves Shepard from being machinophile to a paedophile, which might be better?
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    All I got from that was Fem. Shep x EDI x Joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Her mount is obviously her love interest
    Wrex would be the surliest mount in the galaxy