Thread: Lessons with Sensei and Rider

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lessons with Sensei and Rider

I sigh. It’s one of those odd weekends where it seems everyone is doing something and I’m stuck by myself. Well, almost alone- Rider’s here, and Sensei showed up for a visit and a bath.

The two are… competitive, and I could've sworn I heard them arguing earlier.

“Ahhhhh, snake! Toshi, help!” Sensei screams loudly enough to reach my in the main house.

My legs move before I can think and it’s only after I've sprinted full-force into the bathhouse and seen the mischievous glint in sensei’s eyes that I realize there is indeed a snake in the bath. Only it’s on her side.

I back away nervously only to press against soft, wet and warm flesh. My breath catches in my throat, and I freeze as the familiar arms that could only be Rider's wrap around me, and her breath tickles my ear.

“Ever our little hero, isn’t he?” Aoko grins, stepping out of the pool, wet from her hair to her... feet, I guess- honestly, I don't dare let my eyes drop past her toned navel for fear of complete brain meltdown.

Rider's tongue slips into my ear, her breasts pressing onto my back. “Pay attention,” she whispers in my ear.

Sensei draws her fingers under my chin and lifts my face til I have to look her in the eyes. “I know the chance to see the real thing might be a little overwhelming, but you’re being a little rude by averting your eyes, kiddo,” she says, rubbing my chest, sending lighting through my body. “And you know how I hate it when you’re rude, Toshi,” she grins, leaning in until our lips almost touch.

Her soft blue eyes, silky voice and warm smile are enough to make me melt.

Then she kisses me. Sensei kisses me Aoko kissed me… What- I can’t- I just can’t understand.

“Go to your room, Toshi. Get undressed and wait for us,” she tells me.

I barely hear her but I can’t think, so I just do as I’m told. I’m probably dreaming anyways.

I fidget, naked and uncomfortable, in my room, until the two beautiful women return, fully clothed.

Holding my sketch books.

Oh.

Crap.

Rider slips behind me like a guard, arms slipping under my armpits, hands coming to rest only slightly north of my crotch.

“She showed me your artistic talents earlier,” Aoko teases, flipping through the book. She leans in close with that mischievous grin that's so familiar. “Y'know, if you asked her to model, I’m sure she would have gladly agreed. I would've, too, for that matter,” Sensei says, flipping through the book to stop at one of the few drawings of her.

I swear I hadn’t meant to draw her like that, since Sensei isn’t exactly the submissive type, but even if I had said so, they wouldn't have believed me.

“Ah, I see,” I offer weakly.

Sensei looks at me and smiles devilishly. “Ok Satoshi, class is in session. Today you’ll be learning about girls; and, in particular, sex.”

“I… what?” I ask dumbfounded. Sensei kissing me was one thing; teasing me about the drawings I’ve done, sure, but this kind of prank is over the top, even for Aoko.

Rider bites my ear hungrily. “Sex. Now.”

“So, Toshi? So will you accept Sensei’s lesson plan?” She asks, with a smile I couldn't refuse if I wanted to.

I nod slowly, not believing my luck.

“Good, now get up and show us everything” she commands softly.

Rider releases me and the two watch intently, whispering to each other and eyeing me. With all that’s happened, I’m rock hard and throbbing almost painfully.

“Turn around,” sensei orders me seriously.

I do as I’m asked, and Sensei’s eyes widen a bit. Rider licks her lips dangerously. “Y-you weren’t kidding, Rider... Kiddo, you aren’t seriously a virgin... Are you?” Sensei asks, stunned.

“Yeah, I’m a virgin, s-so what?” I reply defensively.

Sensei hops to a standing position and snaps back a response. “You should've said so before, Toshi, that’s what!” she barks at me.

“S-sorry,” I mutter reflexively.

“It’s fine. More importantly, Satoshi; are you sure you want to do this with us?” she asks me softly.

I nod “If I were to have nothing more in this world, then I would leave it happy and content,” I reply.

Sensei and Rider pause, wide-eyed, and blush slightly before starting to undress themselves.

“Then lesson time is over, Satoshi. We’ll take good care of you now, so relax,” Aoko says kissing me deeply, slipping her tongue down my throat. As we break apart, I can’t tear my gaze from Sensei’s warm, blue oceanic eyes.

“It’s Aoko right now. Say it- A-O-K-O,” she says, as if reading my mind, before kissing me passionately again, harder than before.

“Aoko-sama” I stutter, catching my breath. Just then a violent yet wonderful sensation runs through my body up then back down to the source, where I find Rider sucking on the tip of my sword with great vigour.

“Such a lovely scent,” she muses, kissing my tip gently, causing me to throb.

“P-please don’t t-tease me,” I plead the two beauties, feeling a numbing pleasure coursing through my body in time with my heartbeat. Rider's motions become stronger, causing me to tense up as Aoko pulls my face to her ample chest smothering me in warm marshmallow heaven.

Between Sensei’s breasts and rider’s lips I can’t hold back, and release my hot seed into Rider’s soft mouth. Her violet eyes look up at me intensely then she swallows, slowly and loudly as she stands.

Aoko strokes my hair gently. “Hang on, Toshi- we’re just getting started,” she tells me, caressing the tip of my thick heat lightly. I gasp as she becomes rough with her attentions, still stroking agonisingly slowly.

Rider and Aoko embrace me, the former nibbling my ear as the latter licks my ear lobe. “Promise you’ll be gentle” they whisper simultaneously, breath hot on my ears, and they step back, spreading the lips between their legs.

The lust dripping down their legs causes my member to throb, and I cum again as Rider bends over and Aoko winks at me.

“Take whoever you want first,” they say in unison, looking at me seductively.

Pausing I thinking then the nod. “Rider first, then Aoko. I hope you aren’t mad,” I tell them as I tentatively grab Rider’s hips.

Aoko shakes her head. “I’m not. Rider has been waiting for this, Toshi. She deserves it. You'd better not half ass it when my turns comes, though, or I'll be really mad.”

I nod, inserting the tip of my sword into Rider’s wet sheath. She gasps softly as Aoko overlays her hands on top of mine, hips pressing against me from behind, and forcing me to the hilt, nipping on my ear as Rider moans loudly, breathing deeply.

“Reinforce your body Toshi, and make her scream your name.” Aoko whispers, kissing my neck as she holds Rider against me, grinding herself against me from behind.

“But Rider’s so soft inside, I don’t want to hurt her; you said to be gentle,” I reply.

Aoko bites my ear, hard. “She can take it, Toshi; you should know by now girls say confusing things,” she explains, laying kisses up and down my neck as her hands massage my chest.

“She’s right, Toshi. Now Please, hard as you can” Rider grinds her hips slowly as she places her hands against the wall.

With Rider’s request I begin to thrust without restraint as Aoko continues to caress me with her hands and lips. Rider’s moans get louder becoming screams.

“G-gods, yes! More, deeper!” she cries, my entire length plunging into her clinging wetness, harder and faster.

Aoko leaves my back and strides over, grasping the back of Rider’s head, pulling her back from the wall and kissing her deeply, before guiding her face between her legs. Rider's yells become muffled groans and Aoko writhes against the wall.

Her hands cascade through Rider’s soft hair, her face twisting in pleasure, pressing her back against the wall and thrusting her impressive chest out as Rider attends her. Aoko’s vulnerable face drives my desire and I continue faster, thrusting harder, finally finishing deep inside Rider, as she lets out a desperate-sounding scream.

My spurts finally cease, and I pull out, causing Rider's trembling legs to finally weaken. She slumps to the floor, panting deeply.

Aoko steps over the limp Rider, kissing my throat softly, then lies back on my bed, spreading her legs with a wink. “C'mon in, kiddo,” she smiles, longing in her eyes.

I was running hot before, but at that wink, I lose it. Driving my full length deep inside her, I quickly thrust, hard, Aoko wrapping her legs around my waist, breath tickling my ear as she moans slowly. Aoko’s soft insides wrap around my sword, caressing it as I throb. “Make me come, Toshi,” she gasps.

She rolls over, pushing me down, and starts riding me, hips thrusting onto my rod. I can’t even speak, as wave after wave of pleasure courses through me. Struggling to find a way to counter attack, I pull myself up to a sitting position and massage a breast with one hand, sucking on the other.

Ultimately, though, it's futile- there's no way I can win against Sensei. Aoko moans, body spasming slightly, as I cum inside her, filling her with my fluid. She strokes my hair softly as Rider wraps her arms around us both from behind me.

“Did you enjoy it, Satoshi?” Rider whispers, breath hissing into my ear.

I nod “Y-yeah.”

Aoko and Rider kiss my cheeks. “Good. Next time, we’ll work on your endurance,” Aoko grins, as the two push me down and leave for the bathroom.

Classes will be more fun from now on, I think.

special thanks to eddy for the preread.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar
    Pretty sure this needs a Lemon tag in the thread title, despite analogies and/or euphemisms.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    Pretty sure this needs a Lemon tag in the thread title, despite analogies and/or euphemisms.
    Well, it's definitely a lemon, if that's what you mean.

There's no actual requirement to tag lemons as such, but I would agree that, for a fic that is entirely sex-based, it probably should tagged nonetheless, out of courtesy to people who don't want to read such things.