Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cherry Blossom Knight (SaberxSakura fic in two parts)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    From what I understand, since in those routes there's no chance of Dark Sakura he just chills in the back of the Matou house with a dickworm daiquiri, waiting for his granddaughter to come home for some training fun.

Forever.
    Yeah, this. He orders Sakura to come home and stay in the Matou mansion for the duration of the War, then he just sits around and chills, with maybe a little bit of wormrape to break the monotony.

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, that is an unpleasant thought.

Wait, didn't Zouken plan on waiting for the next War anyway? I thought he originally didn't think he could win, but things turned out to become convenient for him in HF, so he entered.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    Well, that is an unpleasant thought.

Wait, didn't Zouken plan on waiting for the next War anyway? I thought he originally didn't think he could win, but things turned out to become convenient for him in HF, so he entered.
    It's implied in the routes that aren't HF that Zouken was going to wait until the next War in order to make his move. HF was a unique case because of what was going on at the time, and because his body was breaking down and he was concerned that he would die before the Sixth could occur (which in canon Fate and UBW, it never does since the Grail system gets dismantled).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    It's implied in the routes that aren't HF that Zouken was going to wait until the next War in order to make his move. HF was a unique case because of what was going on at the time, and because his body was breaking down and he was concerned that he would die before the Sixth could occur (which in canon Fate and UBW, it never does since the Grail system gets dismantled).
    Ah, thanks for the info.

... I'd be too optimistic if I thought he would just let Sakura go because he wouldn't have a reason to make her suffer anymore, huh? :V

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    Ah, thanks for the info.

... I'd be too optimistic if I thought he would just let Sakura go because he wouldn't have a reason to make her suffer anymore, huh? :V
    Well, in Fate and UBW Sakura would be.... not good, but he'd have no interest in her anymore. I'm not entirely sure if he was going to die or just wait for the next War, but the point is he wouldn't pay Sakura much mind.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    His fate in UBW is kinda ambiguous anyways. Because that scene with Gilgamesh in the worm pit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Well, in Fate and UBW Sakura would be.... not good, but he'd have no interest in her anymore. I'm not entirely sure if he was going to die or just wait for the next War, but the point is he wouldn't pay Sakura much mind.
    Hm... I guess at the very least Shinji dies in Fate and becomes a semi-decent person in UBW, so things get better for her. Somewhat, at least.

Still, it's kind of cruel that in UBW's True End, Shirou and Rin would go to London and leave her behind with no one who really cares about her (bar Taiga). Damnit, Nasu!

Blog Entries
    That has credence, too. With Sakura kind of out of it because of Shinji's whole Blood Fort plot, then there goes the whole plot. Zouken's not dead, but he's not much a threat anymore, either. And with ol' Waver coming along to take apart the Grail...

I give my personal credence to the Zouken is dead in Fate theory since it's mentioned that Ilya and Sakura are getting along awfully well for some reason...http://fsn.seorinwastaken.com/archive/113.html

Did Ilya kill him? That is apparently the case in the HF route proper. @.@

ANYHOO hope you're all doing more than just speculate on canon goings-on. >_> It is related, though.
    Spoiler:

According to this chart, I have sexual urges towards Sion. Sounds about right.

Blog Entries
    Zouken's pretty hard to kill though, so I wonder how she managed to do it.

Blog Entries
    Zouken's pretty hard to kill though, so I wonder how she managed to do it.
    Liberal application of fire and "OMIGOSHSHELOOKSJUSTLIKEJUSTICKA" or however you spell that.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    HF doesn't count, Ilya basically guilted him to death.

Blog Entries
    Ilya: "Hey, Makiri, it's me Justica. You, like, became a madman with penisworms. What the hell, man?"

Zouken: "Ohwellyou'rerightnowIdie urk"

Blog Entries
    HF doesn't count, Ilya basically guilted him to death.
    And this wouldn't work otherwise because? I wasn't serious with that hence why I said "I dunno, xxxxxx I guess".

Also, I only brought up credence (w/ actual source) on the "coincidence" that Sakura is very happy about something and her new friendship with Ilya.

And Shirou remarking that them meeting has had a positive effect on Sakura. Given that I've recently finished Tsukihime, it can't JUST be a coincidence.
    Last edited by ThisLoserisYou; December 12th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Hmm... well, remember that Justica did briefly speak to Zouken during the Einzbern forest/castle fight scene.

But then it just kinda pissed him off. I'm not saying that your idea wouldn't work though, I think it might as well could.

Blog Entries
    Hmyes. Well it's what I personally believe with the evidence I've seen, firsthand, about the whole Zouken-is-dead-in-other-routes thing. You all think what you want.
    Last edited by ThisLoserisYou; December 12th, 2012 at 05:01 PM.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    It's not an absurd idea, there are a few hints and not a blatant DeusExMachina either, so I think of it as good enough. ^__^