Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Moon Wars 2 - Discussion/Development

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Devil/Angra Manyu(only all the evils of humanity, psshaw) is weaksauce. We want Cosmic Eldritch Horror that Kotomine still ends up jacking because it's an excellent opportunity to make others suffer. I see no need to rehash BMW 1's plot outside of flashblacks/refereces. It wouldn't feel any less like a sequel.

A bumped up Angry empowered by all the evils of all humanities - now that could work.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    It's kinda my point, IRUN. The devil could be your Cosmic Eldritch Horror or All Evil of All Humanities, my mum or a way to "get" to the Cosmic Eldritch Horror. Since they never specified that, we may just fill that hole ourselves. And I'm not saying that we replay all this again just with Kotomine at the end; it's just the "backstory", since Kotomine kinda dies in every route he needs an excuse for being able to troll again. Unless we just pick some random dimension where Kotomine won (finally there's justice in the world).

Though yeah, it still smells the way Keyne described one or two pages back. No hard feelings.

Multiversal Angra Mainyu would be still kick-ass. Imagine All Evils of the World slowly corrupting entire verses and sending in evil counterparts of various chars like Saber Alter, non-weakened Berserker Alter, Warucreid, Nanaya etc... Even original chars like EMIYA as an insane Berserker or Dark Rin with AM's powers.

As for connecting it to BMW1: Well, what if the events of BMW1 was just the beginning stages of Angra Mainyou's plan. Kuu and the rest were just his underlings. After they won Zelretch appeared and invited them to the great battle royale against the ture boss.

Although I agree that Fate or UBW Shirou must get a better focus. So the revelation on the original BMW1 cast would come later as the new team advanced further in the plot. So in the early stages we get a story it would be pretty similar to BMW1. After defeating the supposed final boss, Zelretch appears to congratulate us. Of course he also tells that there's a war much larger scale ahead and promptly telkeports the party to somewhere else. First our part would hop from verse to help other parties like them. Few people may even join the main group pernamently. Then at the final arc, we would be fighting in the one universe where this multiversal super-empowered Angra Mainyou originates from for an ultimate showdown to save the world.

How is it?

[Warning incoming shit storm]

I would to a bad guy mode where you play as Gil, Wallachia, Roa, and maybe Kotomine.

And yes this could be opinion

Yo all I'm seeing is about FateShirou, Well what about Shiki huh!? Doesn't he get a spot in the main light!? I do feel since BWM was just HF all over again, Shiki needs more of the spot light this time around.

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shiki needs awesome too, I agree. Something along the lines of him using his eyes to the point where he breaks and ends up becoming the Satsujinki. For Shiki, the game would be sort of a race against time - save everything before he falls to the power of his eyes.

And I did say something about an awesome Villain Campaign. Yes, oh yes... > : )
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Shiki needs awesome too, I agree. Something along the lines of him using his eyes to the point where he breaks and ends up becoming the Satsujinki. For Shiki, the game would be sort of a race against time - save everything before he falls to the power of his eyes.

How do I fund?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Give more ideas/help come up with storylines for the different arcs. :3

Any help is appreciated, good sir.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    *sees* o_o *facepalm'd*

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Berserker EMIYA:
    Future Emiya Shirou who couldn't beat Angra Mainyou in the end and got resurrected by All Evils of the World as a insane Berserker-class Servant. This Shirou specializes on attack power and has a chance to nullify any attack that would drop his health bar to 0. In short one very though and annoying bastard. He also possess the corrupted versions of many Noble Phantasms. His regular weapons are TWO rock-swords from Hercule but he can use pretty much any Noble Phantasm, thanks to his enhanced stats.
    List of Attacks: -in progress-

Oh and we need some of the original VN music from Fate and Tsukihime

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Don't U RIKE UR REEMEEXES?>>?>?>>>?

But yeah, recognizable songs are a plus. I know they used an Emiya-remix, and Warcrueid's theme, and Golden King (Jazzy remix~) , a Grail theme, but I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Edit: Light and Darkness! That's what it's called!

Remixes are fine, only if they're good remixes

What about possible crossovers with Series Not related to the Nasuverse

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No. We should avoid those entirely. Megacrossovers are a no-no.

Or if we really want, we could have a stage or two involving guest chracters from another franchise. Toaru would be a good one.
    Only as small guest appearances. We don't want to get bogged down with crossover overload AT ALL.

Yah, this topic tends to go overboard, doesn't it?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quite right. We have more than enough content in Type-MOON alone to make a decent sequel. No need to go crazy with the crossover stuff. But guest characters are fine as long as they have minimal importance/involvement with the plot.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Also, we need MOTHERFUCKING SASAKI KOJIRO

Make one of strongest attacks a full-force smack with the mountain gate that he'll be carrying on his back. Hahah.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Bah, our Assassin will have no need for such a stifling contract! A phantom he may be, he is nevertheless ready to give his all for the good of reality. Truly the most badass peasant to have taken up the sword.

He'll be Zelretch's familiar. Awesome.