Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: What if _________ was _________'s servant?

What if Medea was Sakura's servant... in the fourth war?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Sakutaro and Ryuunosuke.

Uryu~!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanos, let me love you tenderly and take you home with me! Uryuu actually summoned a DEMON!

What if Uryuu summons Hercules as Archer!

Blog Entries
    *tilts head*
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Or Uryuu summons Sparda...
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Uryuu summons Baron Samedi. Or the Bag Psychopomp.
    Last edited by Arch-Magos Winter; October 27th, 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Uryuu summons an alternate version of himself...
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

What if Dante from Devil May Cry 4 was Rin's servant.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KooriRenchuu View Post
    Thanos, let me love you tenderly and take you home with me! Uryuu actually summoned a DEMON!
    Sakutarou isn't a demon. The very fact that Maria created his soul should be enough to determine that. The question is, what skills should a Sakutarou servant possess? I am thinking that in his journey through purgatory, he probably picked up battle continuation of at least rank C.

Unfortunately, Sakutarou is never present for any of the murders that I am aware of, so not much is known about how he would respond to that. We do know that he is very innocent. Hmmm, Maybe if I looked toward Maria's reactions...

What if Sakura summoned Archer? Assume that in this scenario, she still gives him to Shinji, and Archer still wants to kill Shirou.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legoguydude View Post
    What if Sakura summoned Archer? Assume that in this scenario, she still gives him to Shinji, and Archer still wants to kill Shirou.
    Then Shirou dies, probably....

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What if Rin summoned the Master Chief as a Servant?

Blog Entries
    Assuming a fairly faithful translation, I'd peg him at strictly worse than most Servants. Taking a reasonable average from the games and the books, Heroic Spirits are going to outdo him even on power-armoured stats ... ~75% of the time? Then they've got their fancy magical abilities and descent from beasts of legend and all that, whilst he's mundane in that respect and unused to magecraft as a whole. And he's probably stuck with the armour as his only Noble Phantasm (having no particularly iconic vehicle or weapon), whilst everyone else can throw around their unholy swords and blessed spear and so forth. He'd probably come with as many weapons/grenades as he can carry, but they don't match up to Noble Phantasms and he doesn't have unlimited refills or anything. So he runs out and goes down to stats and combat skill. Both of which are unlikely to match up to the rest of the Grail War participants.

In short, like Archer (not easily identifiable, a certain range of weaponry, probably good tactical sense, relatively poor stats), but severely nerfed by lacking knowledge of the War he's summoned into - the whole magecraft paradigm, even - and his weaponry being less diverse and powerful than Archer's.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Assuming a fairly faithful translation, I'd peg him at strictly worse than most Servants. Taking a reasonable average from the games and the books, Heroic Spirits are going to outdo him even on power-armoured stats ... ~75% of the time? Then they've got their fancy magical abilities and descent from beasts of legend and all that, whilst he's mundane in that respect and unused to magecraft as a whole. And he's probably stuck with the armour as his only Noble Phantasm (having no particularly iconic vehicle or weapon), whilst everyone else can throw around their unholy swords and blessed spear and so forth. He'd probably come with as many weapons/grenades as he can carry, but they don't match up to Noble Phantasms and he doesn't have unlimited refills or anything. So he runs out and goes down to stats and combat skill. Both of which are unlikely to match up to the rest of the Grail War participants.

In short, like Archer (not easily identifiable, a certain range of weaponry, probably good tactical sense, relatively poor stats), but severely nerfed by lacking knowledge of the War he's summoned into - the whole magecraft paradigm, even - and his weaponry being less diverse and powerful than Archer's.
    Actually... NO. He'd have a phantasm beyond his armor. Likely something to do with either "Spartans Never Die" or the fact that his enemies consider him a demon summoned from the lowest pits of hell to fight. Or the fact that he shattered an entire FAITH and destroyed a fuck ton of holy relics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Actually... NO. He'd have a phantasm beyond his armor. Likely something to do with either "Spartans Never Die" or the fact that his enemies consider him a demon summoned from the lowest pits of hell to fight. Or the fact that he shattered an entire FAITH and destroyed a fuck ton of holy relics.
    That's not a faithful translation. That's 'Servant'ising him.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would imagine he would have infinite ammo, at least. Servants don't tend to run out of stuff like that....

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    I would imagine he would have infinite ammo, at least. Servants don't tend to run out of stuff like that....
    But a big part of Master Chief's adventures involved pilfering the weapons of his fallen foes and being able to use them as well or better than his opponent because of running out of ammo. Totes could see that manifesting as a Knight of Honor type Phantasm. Of course that would be all kinds of useless without being able to kill said foes first...
    Last edited by Kelnish; November 4th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just because you do it in the game doesn't mean it'd be part of a legend, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Just because you do it in the game doesn't mean it'd be part of a legend, you know.
    But mastery of every weapon and vehicle he encounters is.

------EDIT-----
    Also, a bottomless magazine probably wouldn't be part of his legend either?
    Last edited by Kelnish; November 4th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.