Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kara no Kyoukai [Mirai Fukuin movie film]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturia View Post
    I don't suppose they could show the process they used to make that kid. It could be educational.

I still don't understand why they fogged out the shower scene in the 7th movie. They showed Fujino in all her glory so why censor Shiki?? It would be nice to be spared all the mushroom brain fuck and just have Shiki strip naked and do a lap dance in front of her daughter or something. This would actually be logical considering both she and Mikiya are now
    Spoiler:
    drug addicts.

Then again from what was seen in the movie her breasts make Akiha seem well-endowed in comparison so I guess there's nothing missed there. And I'm not eager to find out how many tattoos Shiki got in her new "job".
    flat is ncie too! xD but nah, i suppose the msot theyd go for would be strippign asnd fadign out to a black screen withsome moaning. which could be ncie sicne shiki's VA has a very beautiful voice.
    (but hwo the hell did they both end up Drug addicts? wasnt "normality" like, kokutou's origin? )

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    flat is ncie too! xD but nah, i suppose the msot theyd go for would be strippign asnd fadign out to a black screen withsome moaning. which could be ncie sicne shiki's VA has a very beautiful voice.
    (but hwo the hell did they both end up Drug addicts? wasnt "normality" like, kokutou's origin? )
    IdontunderstandonehalfofthisstuffAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't suppose they could show the process they used to make that kid. It could be educational.

I still don't understand why they fogged out the shower scene in the 7th movie. They showed Fujino in all her glory so why censor Shiki?? It would be nice to be spared all the mushroom brain fuck and just have Shiki strip naked and do a lap dance in front of her daughter or something. This would actually be logical considering both she and Mikiya are now
    Spoiler:
    drug addicts.

Then again from what was seen in the movie her breasts make Akiha seem well-endowed in comparison so I guess there's nothing missed there. And I'm not eager to find out how many tattoos Shiki got in her new "job".
    Wait you don't think yakuza tattoos are hot?

getout
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    It's not like tattoos mean anything when it's Ryougi, anyway. If she gets tired of it, she can just kill the tattoo.

Assuming her body doesn't just magically sweat it out like it did with the muscle relaxant.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    id assume yakuza-tattoos would look incredibly sexy on ryougi.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    What they should've done is waited until Maaya Sakamoto and Kenichi Suzumura had a kid, and then in a few years that kid could voice Mana.

I mean, not really, but it'd be funny.
    AWSM idea, if only we don't have to wait for like... 25 years to go?

Blog Entries
    MOAR WEEOGEE

Dammit morm.

Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    id assume yakuza-tattoos would look incredibly sexy on ryougi.
    Does this look sexy to you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	118be4a0b45-tile.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	6191

Blerghh I don't want my image of Ryougi despoiled by such filth. But if thats your thing suit yourself.

Also I don't think she can kill those tats that easily. The ink was mixed into her cells. More likely the skin cells would be removed along with the tattoos and since everything she kills cannot be healed that would mean she would need a lot of skin grafts. Tohko could probably help with that. But more importantly I don't think she would willingly cut them off when she chose to be inked in the first place. I don't know much about Yakuza culture but I do know their tats are a sign of "honor" or power to them and even ex-Yakuza don't bother removing them in Japan.

Direct Death only kills what you want it to kill and nothing else. Which is why she can stab herself and Asagami Fujino with abandon without worrying about it. She killed a spirit possessing her, she killed appendicitis, she can kill the bad smell of food or a precise amount of salt.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    I could go for a Taijitu tattooed on her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I cannot wait for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

Spoiler:
    drug addicts.

RV pls go to somewhere so we can talk.

Blog Entries

Spoiler:
    drug addicts.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Yeah, not sure about the drug addiction. But they never did address how Mikiya survived his supposedly "lethal dose" of magic marijuana. Shiki could always stab it out later but it's still weird.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    He bled out so much that it didn't have as much poisonous impact as it should have, at least that's the understanding I derived.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

Blog Entries
    Having a foreign substance inside him was considered an abnormal state and rejected by his origin. It's why he heals so fast and never gets sick.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Does this look sexy to you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	118be4a0b45-tile.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	6191

Blerghh I don't want my image of Ryougi despoiled by such filth. But if thats your thing suit yourself.

Also I don't think she can kill those tats that easily. The ink was mixed into her cells. More likely the skin cells would be removed along with the tattoos and since everything she kills cannot be healed that would mean she would need a lot of skin grafts. Tohko could probably help with that. But more importantly I don't think she would willingly cut them off when she chose to be inked in the first place. I don't know much about Yakuza culture but I do know their tats are a sign of "honor" or power to them and even ex-Yakuza don't bother removing them in Japan.
    yes, on ryougi they would indeed look sexy and tasteful. and on soem other people too. but ihm. not the weird woman-motif you posted. btu there are plenty other motify she could use. like those flowers, you know what i mean.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    IdontunderstandonehalfofthisstuffAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH!
    They so perfect together aren't they? ^_^

Last edited by Strange_One; July 9th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    speaking of sexa tattoos, i wonder if a female Avenger would work... i shall devote a portion of my life to drawing a loli-avenger sometime in the near future!