Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Needs Proto-Lancer. :V
    Horrible, horrible idea. In fact, they should've only put in the Gil costume, because all the other Fate stuff just serves to lower the quality of the game.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Is the Frontier sub-series good?

If you feel like grinding hundreds of monsters for ONE armor set.

Hunter log:
    1. Recently unlocked A.Lagi a while ago. Finally I'll be able to make Nether gear.

2. Why do people use the wall glitch? He's rather easy.

3. Jesus fuck. I've killed 30 of him and no Dynamo. Have enough horns and lagi mantles to make Gil's weapons twice over.

4. GOT A FUCKING DYNAMO FINALLY

5. Cut fight time down from 25 minutes to 15 with Gunlance instead of Greatsword.
    Last edited by Lotus Saint; November 16th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Blog Entries
    Now have MonHun 3 ultimate. I have literally just started, and what the hell, switch axe is pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Should I get 3U, or should I wait until 4 gets localized?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    3U for Wii U I would recommend.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What about for 3DS?

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    I recommend it for 3DS because nobody should ever have to buy a Wii U. Get a circle pad pro, though, so much better underwater battle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    What about for 3DS?
    Well, I don't like Solo play that much, so the lack of online mode isn't really positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I recommend it for 3DS because nobody should ever have to buy a Wii U. Get a circle pad pro, though, so much better underwater battle.
    But Wii U got good games.

Blog Entries
    I have friends tho, don't need infrastructure mode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I have friends tho, don't need infrastructure mode.
    friends with flexible schedules I guess.
    Online is just way more comfortable, and it's t like there isn't optional voice chat and stuff. And you get to play it on a big screen with better controls.

Blog Entries
    Still doesn't beat local multiplayer nostalgia, taking me back to when the first PSP game came out and we all holed ourselves away for days at a time and learned the claw.

Blog Entries
    Nostalgia is ruining modern gaming experience, don't fall for nostalgiafagging Kirby.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So if I don't have any friends familiar with Monster Hunter, should I just wait until 4?

Blog Entries
    Depends. Unlike Bahamut, I enjoy soloing the multiplayer missions, so if that sounds like your cup of tea go ahead and get 3. Then also get 4 because it looks baller as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Or do what me and my main MH bro did once and peer pressure some guy into buying the system and game even though you knew full well that he was only in town for a few days and you'll probably never see him again, just because you wanted a third guy that session.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    So if I don't have any friends familiar with Monster Hunter, should I just wait until 4?
    I got super lucky and got like three streetpasses at grand central. I haven't gotten to play with anyone, but I can send them out for quests.

And who knows how long 4 will take?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Well, I now have the 3DS version of MH3U.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

So Monster Hunter 4 will never reach American shores

Instead, Monster Hunter 4G will be coming to the US as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate sometime early 2015
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries