Page 439 of 486 FirstFirst ... 339389429434437438439440441444449 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    They'll just hug it out instead.
    Nah, it'll be erotic bloodsucking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Even I will admit that vampires are definitely good at sucking people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    The original scene was clearly a dance between sexual attraction and homicidal impulses for both parties one after the other.

The dance between arcueid and shiki wanting to fuck each other's brains out/murderize each other equally are one of the biggest reoccurring themes of the route along with their purer feelings for each other running paralell.

It's the most Romeo and Juliet scenario out there, outside of both of them being the last of their kind.

So it'll be interesting to see what they do with it. All I ask is that the core feeling of that struggle isn't lost, I'm not looking for a 1 to 1 recreation of events, just make it work well.
    I agree. It's going to be curious to see how they'll implement this scene as I feel it's one of the most crucial points when these two begin to develop serious feelings for each other. Loved how you described it as a dance of sexual attraction and homicidal impulses (well, homicidal mostly for Shiki) between these two. One is mostly bloodlust with perhaps a hint of sexual lust (Arc's mystic eyes) while other is a combination of a sexual and murderous.

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I'd expect drastic changes regarding sex scenes.

At the very least they'll be rewritten as romantic/violent scenes, depending on context.

For example, in the case you mentioned, the rape attempt could become a murder attempt.
    Changing it to a murder attempt could work somehow. Maybe also inject some sexual tension within it. Their love confession climax might not hit as hard without some sexual tension leading up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    They'll just hug it out instead.
    Hehe.. hugging is always great

Arc specifically says her bloodlust is directly akin to sexual lust so for her it's almost one in the same while shiki can conflate the two as well for obvious reasons

Arc specifically says her bloodlust is directly akin to sexual lust so for her it's almost one in the same while shiki can conflate the two as well for obvious reasons
    Ah I see.. that could explain why no other humans in the story triggers her vampiric compulsions, and it's because she's not attracted to them. At least not attracted to in a sexual way. Pretty interesting thought to rethink on regarding her and Roa's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Blood View Post
    Ah I see.. that could explain why no other humans in the story triggers her vampiric compulsions, and it's because she's not attracted to them. At least not attracted to in a sexual way. Pretty interesting thought to rethink on regarding her and Roa's past.
    Well with roa from what we know, she didn't actually personally drink his blood. He tricked her into drinking a goblet filled with his blood and that still worked(atleast based on what I remember iirc)

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Blood View Post
    Ciel outright says it at one point in the VN, that for a True Ancestor strong feelings equal bloodlust. (This is why Terminator Arc has no bloodlust issues)

Merm in Talk, too, although he got brutally interrupted by Einnashe when he was getting to the good part.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 29th, 2021 at 02:42 PM.
    don't quote me on this

i hope we get a glimpse or at least sprite of Merem during some flashback, kinda doubt it'll happen, but dreaming is free

tsukihime 2 when

More expansion on DAs I feel is required folks. Required.

Well with roa from what we know, she didn't actually personally drink his blood. He tricked her into drinking a goblet filled with his blood and that still worked(atleast based on what I remember iirc)
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Ciel outright says it at one point in the VN, that for a True Ancestor strong feelings equal bloodlust. (This is why Terminator Arc has no bloodlust issues)

Merm in Talk, too, although he got brutally interrupted by Einnashe when he was getting to the good part.
    You're correct. She apparently was seduced and tricked by him.
    Hmm.. strong feelings huh, I see. Haha.. that's funny I also thought Arcueid's role was fairly similar to the terminator during my reading.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    i hope we get a glimpse or at least sprite of Merem during some flashback, kinda doubt it'll happen, but dreaming is free

tsukihime 2 when
    More expansion on DAs I feel is required folks. Required.
    I hope tsuki does well and Melty does well and Nasu gives us some more Tsuki stuff going forward. I want to see Shiki hunting DAA and running into Lorelei and coming head to head with Altrouge. More of the future would be cool.

I'm hyped to know whose in the remake so we can get an idea who shows up in Melty too. Kouma was interesting. I hope it's the Real Kouma and I have no reason to think otherwise. I wonder if Mario is combat capable to be a character. Roa, The new DAA. Will Nero be back? Satsuki I would assume is one of the remaining characters. They should of made Nanaya an install for Tohno...
    Last edited by Nanaya; July 29th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

Didn't they make battle ciel her special move?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code

the game is apparently going to be 40GB, huge for a VN.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    having a hard time thinking of a VN ive played that was over 10GB

it's a big VN

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    For you.
    nice
    Last edited by Crown; July 30th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    For you.

40GB....those must be really uncompressed PNG and flac music files lmao

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Didn't they make battle ciel her special move?
    That was always her Arc Drive. Powerd (sic) Ciel being her own separate character was only from Actress Again onward, iirc

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Honestly if you think of it it's not really that big, first off usually those suggestions are the absolute maximum? Unless PS4 is different than steam and nintendo, so it's probably more like 38~ gigs. Second, FSN is but a smidgen bigger than Mahoyo and Mahoyo is length wise is like one FSN route. Now add a longer OST, entirely voiced script that's super long, even higher quality assets (though they don't look 1080p), and you end up at 38~ gigs pretty easily. Audio is definitely uncompressed though.

You sure they wouldent make atleast 1080p assets? Considering space isn't an issue like that