Page 392 of 486 FirstFirst ... 292342382387390391392393394397402442 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I had hope for a second.
    Are they at least related or we just don't know?

- - - Updated - - -

Though it's likely Nasu just reused ideas from Shizune on Akira.
    burn your dread you coward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    They aren't.
    Ah, seems I picked up some fanon then XD
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Nasu just likes recycling names for KnK. See Kuramitsu Meruka (though this is a nickname) too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Tohno gland? thats the 2000 Shiki talking.

in 2021 we got the Tohno drip

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    an akiha fan made that remix
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Yes, Seo Akira. Incidentally she has the same surname as Seo Shizune, the girl from Future Gospel that has similar abilities and ends up liking Mikiya.
    It's all connected man, it's all a conspiracy maaaaan.
    The weirdest fucking thing is that Shizune's dog is named Akira.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    I had hope for a second.
    Are they at least related or we just don't know?

- - - Updated - - -

Though it's likely Nasu just reused ideas from Shizune on Akira.
    I'm pretty sure there's like, a conversation from PLUS-DISC which is exactly the same as one in Mirai Fukuin, but with Mikiya switched for Tohno and Shizune for Akira, so it's probably just reused ideas. Though for a few minutes I thought Fake Shiki was a Mikiya reference lol.
    Last edited by Fox Room; January 14th, 2021 at 11:46 PM.
    New user, apologies if I get something wrong.

I think the new VAs especially the younger ones for Tsukihime is Nasu playing the long game. I believe this is a sign that TM wants to support a Tsukhime setting long term.

Watching the trailer, it seems like the setting for Tsukihime Re is post-2010s.... which kinda concerns me because that would either make Aoko time traveling or gained extended youth through Magic shenanigans or she would really be in her 50s by the time she met Shiki the second time. (Not that it matters to me, Aoko is Aoko)

That is if 1980s Mahoyo is even considered canon anymore, or the same universe that is.... maybe they'll just give it the Fate Zero treatment and call it an alternate timeline, but that would suck...

Blog Entries
    both aozakis are forever 17, albeit for different reasons
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Oh yeah, Touko is a doll, I almost forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Wow, you guys really got into it over the H scenes. Given that in more than one route the sex scenes in Tsukihime are a sort of climax (haha) to the romance, I doubt Shiki will be exiting Tsuki:Re a virgin. Just a quick glance at HF from Ufotable makes it clear as day that when the sex scene is important to the relationship with the heroine (rather than just some thinly justified piping to hit the H scene per route quota such as Rin or Saber) it'll be there, in some way. I honestly have enough faith that I think a less explicit version of Kohaku's post-coitus CG, which is one of the most well drawn ones in the entire VN, will find its way into the remake.

You can reasonably argue that Nasu is not the same person who wrote Tsukihime 20 years ago and doesn't share all the opinions he had back then, nor does his mentality toward storytelling line up that well with his past self either, but at the very least he hasn't become a prude. Sexual themes are present in almost everything he touches and if CCC is anything to go by the man likes anime booby. I don't necessarily believe our ancient rumor-like mindreads that the H scenes were forced in solely at Takeuchi's behest. I expect to see him play dangerously close to the line that Sony establishes.

In the worst of scenarios it isn't as though the remake releasing deletes your copy of Tsukihime from your PC and kills all download links online while simultaneously reducing every physical copy to dust.
    You know with the whole Cyberpunk 2077 being working like shit in PS4 debacle, there are some evidence that Sony may not review every game coming in completely. Their policy if anything seems reactive rather than proactive. It will be funny if Sony decides to shut down Nasu if he had accidentally cross some already fickle and flip floppy stance on sexual elements that Sony has (I looking at you Last of Us 2).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    That said I am not an advocate for removing the important /ss/ bonus deets
    I'm glad I have coomrades here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    the tokie thing was added to foreshadow the planned aoko route in tsukihime 2, but since the latter never came to fruition, it stands removed from all context
    WHAT? So Shounen-H was possible? Fucking Aoko was possible?!

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    You know with the whole Cyberpunk 2077 being working like shit in PS4 debacle, there are some evidence that Sony may not review every game coming in completely. Their policy if anything seems reactive rather than proactive. It will be funny if Sony decides to shut down Nasu if he had accidentally cross some already fickle and flip floppy stance on sexual elements that Sony has (I looking at you Last of Us 2).
    Unfortunately from what I've seen in reports, the Cyberpunk debacle is more a result of CDPR promising Sony that they'll day one patch everything (and lying through their teeth), than their internal QA group missing things.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Either way, I haven't brought anything from Sony since Vita, and I will continue to not given their actions of past years.

Emiya Gohan, SMT V, and SMT3 remaster will be on Switch, so more of a reason to get Switch.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Cero Z for fully visualized Chaos feast in the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    If they ever make a Tsuki/FGO collab then a rematch between Dantes and Roa needs to happen.
    Please dear god no.

the Dantes shilling oh he totally Roa trust me, thing is really lame and bad.

That said I’m also not convinced that it really erases Roa to begin with. Or that it 100% matters considering how Roa’s mechanics work in his reincarnation. His next reincarnation is already seeded, there’s already the next Roa set up before he dies and so on.

So yeah even then Fate Ciel.
    Last edited by Menwearpink; January 15th, 2021 at 05:38 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean Fate Roa that he beat was way weak because he didn't get the power he took from Arc, so beating him isn't as impressive.

The problem is that it feels like a reference to try and give Dantes more street cred as part of his shilling. Make no mistakes he’s shilled hard. Although he is actually done well and a very good addition to avengers and a fun character too. Him showing up in every fgo chapter is obnoxious and so is hey I fight Roa.

the fact that they also semi weak it back with the ambiguity and going it’s shit Roa tho makes it also feel flaccid.

Haydee is cute and reminds me of an Alicesoft design tho.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    so Shiki killing Chaos was okay but Dante finishing Roa was not?

in TM stronger character doesn't always win. in fact every MC are weaker than their villain.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Tsukihime collab would be more likely leaning to Melty Blood side because Sion, and would be interesting to explore connection between Vlad and TATARI more, and how Sion would respond to that possible fate regarding Zepia.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The problem is that it feels like a reference to try and give Dantes more street cred as part of his shilling.
    Standard fanfic practice of establishing My OC by beating up canon characters, pay no mind.