Page 411 of 486 FirstFirst ... 311361401406409410411412413416421461 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Man if Remake really doesn't get localized it's going to be weird to have the spinoff but not the actual thing.
    Well, it happened with MBAACC. Fighting games need a lot less localization, and the international FGC is far bigger than the overseas market for VNs. Good chance we get MBTL at Evo eventually, probably in place of UNIST. It’d be weird (but not bad) to have two games from a studio as “indie” as French-Bread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    This is pretty hype honestly.

I'm extremely hyped for Melty Blood.

So this means we're getting Double route Length Near side routes. A new melty Blood prequel to the Remake routes. Either DLC for the Far-side + Sacchin routes, or 1-2 additional full games I guess? I guess we can expect each route to be around double it's original length maybe. That's all in all a lot of Tsukihime love. Shiiiit, Nasu really was working all these years. I'm kind of excited to see what the far-side pv will be. I can already imagine seeing Kouma burning the village down and hopefully throwing in some flashbacks/incorporating the KT stuff in.

I'm ok with the powerlevel bullshit, I was a fan of the action portrayed in the manga(And VN shiki did op shit anyway) so them deciding to ramp things up for the settings is nice and will probably attract more interest than anything. I feel like tsukihime 2 might be a reality if this goes well. Hopefully they maintain the darker mood, the romance/relationship dynamics and the overall feel while they do this.

When I read the FGO reference, I assumed they just meant the scale of FGO being influenced by concepts like Beasts and the settings being unrestricted to just one grail war/touching on larger world building. Seeing more of how this sort of stuff works in Tsuki will be cool, especially with the change in mood/setting where things like Primate Murder and more monstrosities and horrors are about I could see some serious info dumps for how things work especially is Tsuki is more linked to it.

Edit: Has there been any info on whether this remake is a new continuity/timeline in a tsuki world or just a retcon? I'd normally assume the former but I'm curious if there has been any actual mention on the scenario.
    Last edited by Nanaya; March 26th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    What surprises me more is that the information on the english site for melty blood is written assuming that the player base is somewhat familiar with tsukihime characters and the original story. Other thing that caught my attention was that the game seems geared as an expansion to the world of TsukiRemake, a companion piece to the VN. So it gives me some hope of a possible localization of the VN? I need some help in keeping my hype levels down.

Quote Originally Posted by NewtonServant View Post
    What surprises me more is that the information on the english site for melty blood is written assuming that the player base is somewhat familiar with tsukihime characters and the original story. Other thing that caught my attention was that the game seems geared as an expansion to the world of TsukiRemake, a companion piece to the VN. So it gives me some hope of a possible localization of the VN? I need some help in keeping my hype levels down.
    Is it really? Hmm, I guess you could take some of the lines such as the nod to a fateful meeting and this being before a larger story... and the fact that it directly references the new game lol. jeez, it would be pretty strange I guess if you look at it that way to not release the game in the west. Melty Blood has made it to the west before but it's not being pushed as tied to that so you may be right. It's not like VN's aren't ever localized. Maybe we'll have years of Fate exposure to thank for making people cognizant of TM in the west if it manages to get a localization. Either way, it's all pretty interesting. It might be the first time in over a decade where it feels like TM may be pivoting towards being more than publisher for Fate content.

I'm just hyped for Melty. That shit is an underrated series. And french bread is proven... and rollback netcode. I'm fucking ready. This game could be big... at least with fans of fighters.

Edit: I wonder who will be in? I wonder when it will be released. If it's before the main game they may wanna keep some mystery in their 10+ characters. No Sion, Zepia, and characters like Ries or KnK cameos given the story. Shiki, Arc, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku, Satsuki ??? ??? ???. I would guess Len, the or one of the villains... maybe Kouma. I guess Aoko maybe.
    Last edited by Nanaya; March 26th, 2021 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    is the heart of tsuki the story of its characters or the shit maybe going on somewhere in the world

your answer to this determines the answer to that
    See I cant wait for the powercreep to make no sense as in all likelihood he will be using old tsukihime framework so we will get inconsistencies

The interview gives a completely different vive from thos Twitter posts. "Going blogger" is just "less wolf attacks, more big explosions".
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

I can't believe Melty Blood. Is this the beginning of Type-Moon's redemption Arc?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Is this a bit?
    Here's another source: https://nicchiban.nichegamer.com/202...ng-to-creator/

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    so with release date has been set (hopefully), is there any news about new generation of switch console?

or should I buy current Switch.

now I got to buy new MB too lol, take my money TM!
    Switch will hold out for a bit longer. Also even if a new Nintendo console is coming nothing guarantees it will have backward compatibility.
    Current Switch is also worth it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I can't believe Melty Blood. Is this the beginning of Type-Moon's redemption Arc?
    Let's hope so.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    You’re incorrectly assuming that I dislike the H-content because I think it’s “degrading to women.” I dislike it because it’s cringe coomer garbage that adds nothing to the work

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You’re incorrectly assuming that I dislike the H-content because I think it’s “degrading to women.” I dislike it because it’s cringe coomer garbage that adds nothing to the work
    No, I'm assuming that you previously said that comparisons to Redo of Healer would make for bad publicity, so I showed you a source showing that Healer is doing quite good for itself. As for a good work, Healer is quite refreshing, compared to all those forgive-and-forget nonsense works out there nowadays and makes up for the shit ending of the Count of Monte Cristo anime where Edmond dies to cement that "revenge is bad" insanity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    rolling my eyes at both of you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Count of Monte Cristo anime is like the Dragon's Dogma game. Poor ending screws up the rest of the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    No, I'm assuming that you previously said that comparisons to Redo of Healer would make for bad publicity, so I showed you a source showing that Healer is doing quite good for itself. As for a good work, Healer is quite refreshing, compared to all those forgive-and-forget nonsense works out there nowadays and makes up for the shit ending of the Count of Monte Cristo anime where Edmond dies to cement that "revenge is bad" insanity.
    I like to think that Type-Moon is a step above typical power-fantasy fare, and thus attracts a different audience who’d be put off by gratuitous bad sex scenes—the fact that they were removed from F/sn is proof enough. There’s a difference between something tasteful like the scene in HF2 and the molluscs of Tsukihime, and HF2 could have still gotten the point across with a fade-to-black in regards to plot, characterization, and themes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Maybe, but then the longevity of F/GO seems to be proving you wrong.

It has good story content. Without that, it’d just be another mobage

I'm excited to see Tsukihime and Melty Blood are finally getting acknowledgement from TM but I really hope the the release of the far side doesn't end up going the same route as Mahoyo 2.
    Last edited by Holmes15; March 26th, 2021 at 02:15 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't molluscs one of the HF scenes?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Maybe, but it’s definitely in KT Flower of Thanatos

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It has good story content. Without that, it’d just be another mobage
    So does Healer, but the main sell of both are the waifus.