Page 410 of 486 FirstFirst ... 310360400405408409410411412415420460 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Non-doujin VNs for PC are kind of dead market in Japan right now, so I see the reason for the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Ah, so it's 'How to Draw' by Pako, not 'How to Draw Pako'. Unless the magazine is hurting enough for content they're starting to encourage portraits of artists.
    P sure pako can be a euphemism for sex too in JP.

more specifically

ぱこぱこ
    Last edited by Menwearpink; March 25th, 2021 at 06:15 PM.

I just heard about the news, what the fuck?! Akihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wait, would there be physical editions?

I can't believe Takeuchi was the one who want PC release, 社長!!!
    Last edited by SteelBeowulf; March 25th, 2021 at 06:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Takeuchi's reins on Nasu really have become loose these past few years and that's not a good thing.
    Is this some reverse uno shit?

Takeuchi convinced nasu for fgo and now Nasu is convincing him to not release on PC? I always thought Takeuchi had Never ending influence. Rank: EX.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    It was originally supposed to come out around the time of the UBW anime wasn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    well, FGO started like 1 month after UBW anime so its the same time period. FGO was probably being written during UBW Anime`s airing
    This is what he said back then:
    Nasu: For me, my priority is to give back all the passion and encouragement we’ve received up until now. I feel the love of all the players whenever I read all of the derivative works from fans during breaks.Actually, back in 2013, I was writing the scenarios for the Unlimited Blade Works anime, Tsukihime R, and FGO in sync. If everything went as scheduled, Gilgamesh bringing Humanity’s Evils during the anime…

4Gamer: Ah.

Nasu: …with FGO’s climax, and a certain plotline within Tsukihime R would ideally have happened all at the same time. Alas, reality is a harsh mistress… (awkward laugh)

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    1) Since TsukiR took so much time, its production quality is higher.
    2) Some ideas of Tsuki where basis for stuff used on FGO.
    What's the problem?
    1) Don't worry Tsuki fans, Tsuki being on hold for so long was worth it
    2) worth it for FGO fans lol

Kars made it clear in a later tweet that Nasu does feel like Tsuki post-FGO is much better than it would've been without it, and I think that was what he was trying to get across, but in this one it just comes off weird with how the statements directly follow each other.
    burn your dread you coward

Meh, we will all find out in five months anyways. What's done is done.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm too tired to continue this interview today, so here's just the first half.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Napul View Post
    Sincerelly, at time when TV air things Redo of Healer and things like below are selling with R-15+ rating. Is there even reason for Type-Moon to go full eroge again?
    officially not hentai scene
    Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think that inviting comparisons with Redo of Healer would be particularly good publicity or make for a particularly good work

I think Melty Blood is getting a remake too now, but they're cutting out Sion while Tsukihime isn't getting the Far Side Routes.

Not quite sure how to feel about that.
    Last edited by Twi; March 25th, 2021 at 07:45 PM.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

US Friend Code
    It's a new MB game, not a remake.

Apparently it takes place before the Tsuki remake.

So it's more of a prequel to the new continuity? That does open up a way to expand the story and look at things not normally considered, like his time away from the manor...
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Not just Shiki by the looks of it. Arcueid's time in the city, Ciel adjusting at school, Akiha's routine with the twins...

Maybe even serve as introduction for the new DA(?) in the opening.

Nasu: Back when I made the doujin version, the general rule of urban fantasy was that it was about a being or incident hidden in the shadows of society, but never a major enough case that it reached civilian eyes or affected society. This tide has been changing since the 2000s, with people feeling okay with bigger, bolder cases happening. Things like an explosion that burns a countryside forest being covered up as a gas leak.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    so with release date has been set (hopefully), is there any news about new generation of switch console?

or should I buy current Switch.

now I got to buy new MB too lol, take my money TM!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think that inviting comparisons with Redo of Healer would be particularly good publicity or make for a particularly good work
    Yes, you are wrong:

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Yes, you are wrong:
    Is this a bit?
    Last edited by Sssgth; March 26th, 2021 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Removed cringe vid thumbnail

US Friend Code
    The Melty Blood website is up in several languages and character profiles reveal the new city setting is called Souya.

Man if Remake really doesn't get localized it's going to be weird to have the spinoff but not the actual thing.

Preorders go up this 31th. The first edition is 8800 yen and comes with a 100p book called "material of blue glass moon".