Page 416 of 486 FirstFirst ... 316366406411414415416417418421426466 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

US Friend Code
    A possibility for Nrvnqsr's power scaling could maybe be giving him some powers from Tiamat, since Tiamat's mud was partially inspired by him in the first place.

This is assuming that new guy in the opening isn't just completely replacing him as the red herring midboss.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    In recent chapter of Melty Blood manga, the position of top 10 has little change. Altrouge moves down to 10 and Nero becomes 11, this should be related to what Nasu mean about update the list.

DAA has become the list of bloodsucking monsters rather than full of very old DA dudes. Such as PM, it not even has vampiric traits, just like drinks blood or servants of CM - not sure they can be DA or not since they not relate to True Ancestor (but TA is CM's clones, maybe still counted)
    So now the top 10 of the DAA looks something like this (for now)?

Primate Murder, Dark Six, Brunestud, Zelretch, ORT, Strout, Forest of Ainnash, Svelten, ____, Altrouge?

Also, you think they'll at least keep all the named members and get rid of all the ones that are just labeled with question marks for a start?

>Shiki has more 2010s protag personality

>Shiki becomes a hikikomori gamer and happens to meet Arc when he is on his way from 711

>grope girls all the time, but totally unintentional

>all the heroine confess to Shiki, but he is still clueless about their feelings

>applies his gamer logic to kill DAs

oh boy!

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    shiki reads isekai webnovels in his spare time
    Who are you kidding, he'll write them. His biggest hit will be "I Met A Moon Princess and then My Evil Twin Tried To Kill Me. Thank God My Sister Isn't Related By Blood!!!!!++++!!!!!"
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I wonder are they going to keep Dante from DMC on the DAA list

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    He could be the new guy in the op. The description matches.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    >Shiki has more 2010s protag personality

>Shiki becomes a hikikomori gamer and happens to meet Arc when he is on his way from 711

>grope girls all the time, but totally unintentional

>all the heroine confess to Shiki, but he is still clueless about their feelings

>applies his gamer logic to kill DAs

oh boy!
    Why do people think updating Shiki so he'll act like someone his age in this year means Tsukihime is going to be a romcom manga now?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    I wonder are they going to keep Dante from DMC on the DAA list
    They've already written him, unlike most of the others who are just names, so maybe they won't.

They could make him an ordinary Dead Apostle though.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    He could be the new guy in the op. The description matches.
    Only if you ignore the lack of shotgun and self-cursing to the point that his outline turns vague (think Angra first ascension)

Does anything even match besides the "has sword" requirement and white hair expectation cuz "Dante inspired"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's why I said "could be". Early speculation on my part.

I was latching on to the "description matches" part than the "could be". The power of "could be" is too great to comment on.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    A possibility for Nrvnqsr's power scaling could maybe be giving him some powers from Tiamat, since Tiamat's mud was partially inspired by him in the first place.

This is assuming that new guy in the opening isn't just completely replacing him as the red herring midboss.
    Not gonna lie. I did entertain the thought of 'what if Nero just pulls out Tiamat and similar scaled things from his coat?' or some Tsuki variation like of it Primate Murder.

I found it cute and interesting that Nasu had no intention to make a romance but the characters naturally went that direction. Even Nasu can't stop fate.

What does ethic changes mean btw? How is Japanese youth today compared to the late 90's? More or less degenerate? I wonder if it means Shiki will fight even harder to maintain his 'normal' amid the events he finds himself being dragged into and how it may come to odds with his 'episodes'. Given how much praise Nasu showered toward Shiki's VA being the best and working the hardest... this could get interesting.

In recent chapter of Melty Blood manga, the position of top 10 has little change. Altrouge moves down to 10 and Nero becomes 11, this should be related to what Nasu mean about update the list.
    Huh interesting. Do you remember the page which mentioned it?

Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    Huh interesting. Do you remember the page which mentioned it?
    It is from chapter 18 of Melty Blood, I also miss Stanrobe Calhin down to 12 position.

**************kakalot.com/chapter/melty_blood/chapter_18

And yeah, it should be new DAA in the top ten since on the old list, the 12 position not mentioned, just Stanrobe at 11 and Zepia at 13. VanFem still hold 14 as confirmed from manga, maybe he still remain same as old ver. Not sure about Rita because Sion covered it but I hope she isnt fired, quite like concept about her and her power should be very strong in Nasu's old list since she will fight one on one with a person can use Reality Marble. CF and Mahoyo did mention about Touko killed one member of Rozay-en family, hope she didnt die in Fate verse or it can be the parent that she inherited position from.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    It is from chapter 18 of Melty Blood, I also miss Stanrobe Calhin down to 12 position.

**************kakalot.com/chapter/melty_blood/chapter_18

And yeah, it should be new DAA in the top ten since on the old list, the 12 position not mentioned, just Stanrobe at 11 and Zepia at 13. VanFem still hold 14 as confirmed from manga, maybe he still remain same as old ver. Not sure about Rita because Sion covered it but I hope she isnt fired, quite like concept about her and her power should be very strong in Nasu's old list since she will fight one on one with a person can use Reality Marble. CF and Mahoyo did mention about Touko killed one member of Rozay-en family, hope she didnt die in Fate verse or it can be the parent that she inherited position from.
    Is that new? I feel like I've seen that manga a long time ago. Sion and Shiki are cute, one of the best additions after the original vn. I'm gonna miss their interaction in Lumina.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Why do people think updating Shiki so he'll act like someone his age in this year means Tsukihime is going to be a romcom manga now?
    Because the quote was something along the lines of "well, the 80s-90s protagonists were quite active, but we're going to go with a more 2010s kind of protagonist".

Which stinks so very badly, because the 2010s protagonists are the worst there's ever been, in terms of character.

Well, this is Nasu we're talking about, he was the one who managed to slip a justice bomb into Guda and give the blank slate some personality and the most dialogue he'd had since the start of the game, so I doubt things will go into the shit, but those were a horrendously unfortunate set of words to string together, and he'd have to pull something completely out of the blue to make them a good thing.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Theres quite a few old interviews where Nasu talks about 90s protags. Even one where he says something along the lines of the 90s were calm so people could ask for attention but then the market crash happened and people didnt have time/attention to spare for others being to busy managing themselves....

If we try to apply this to Shiki... Does that mean he'll have more inner turmoil in general rather than only when Roa starts dismantling him?

Blog Entries
    when he says 2010s protagonist, you have to think of what nasu was playing in the 2010s. so

prepare for Shiki the Saviour
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    he’ll be a narou oreTUEEEEEEEE protag.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    with luck he'll just be The Good Hunter

Man I really should have reread the manga at some point, this is like smoking gun for The Sixth being about undiscovered true magic, of course the translation isn't great though.
    Spoiler:
    https://imgur.com/KBb59VAhttps://imgur.com/KBb59VA
    Last edited by Ratman; March 29th, 2021 at 10:50 AM.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Because the quote was something along the lines of "well, the 80s-90s protagonists were quite active, but we're going to go with a more 2010s kind of protagonist".

Which stinks so very badly, because the 2010s protagonists are the worst there's ever been, in terms of character.
    He was talking about how protagonists from that generation were more strong willed to match with the popular culture of that time, and that more recent protagonists act differently because times have changed.

He even makes sure to mention that Shiki's character hasn't changed, just the way he reacts to his environment has, because the environment itself has changed.

but those were a horrendously unfortunate set of words to string together, and he'd have to pull something completely out of the blue to make them a good thing.
    Nothing wrong with the words, it just sounds like a bias of yours.