Page 420 of 486 FirstFirst ... 320370410415418419420421422425430470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1) Primate Murder is a main character in FGO, so he should be fully planned already.

2) The Dark Six hasn't been significantly mentioned or hinted anywhere, at least as far as I can tell. They seem too important to be unplanned, but the lack of random mentions implies they might still be just a barebones concept yet.

3) Brunestud seems to be a key character in the Fate/Tsukihime timeline split, so he might have a fully planned backstory, but I'm still not sure about him being planned as anything more than a backstory element.

4) Zelretch shows his face in a lot of stuff, backstory or otherwise, but he has established reasons why he can't directly interfere with anything, so honestly, there's no real need to flesh him out more than what we already have.

5) ORT's FGO appearance is coming up in hopefully less than a year (haha, who am I kidding?), so Nasu's better have all of his content ready.

6) Strout hasn't been mentioned anywhere outside of materials. How planned he is is anyone's guess.

7) Einnashe already had its own story and one weird, unexpected cameo. I think it's done for good already.

8) Same as Strout, but Strout at least had a planned role as Shiki's rival in Tsuki2, while Blood only has beef with fellow ancestors. Also his whole ghost fleet captain gimmick overlaps completely with Drake's Wild Hunt NP, so he there's also the chance his footnotes are being reworked from scratch.

9) Like her goons except for Fou, Altrouge has been mentioned anywhere outside of her pact with Zepia in Melty. Still, she was planned as a Tsuki2 heroine, so she should have some planned content. Heroines are always the priority for Nasu.

10) Nrvnqsr already showed up in Tsuki.

11) If Stanrobe really is tied to First Magic, he's got some weird Jesus lore planned. Otherwise, nothing.

12) Empty slot.

13) Zepia already got the whole Melty Blood series for himself, plus an Elmo 2 case and a FGO cameo. He's easily the most fleshed out DAA at this point.

14) Vam-Fem is a huge question mark. He has his presence in FsF, yes, but that didn't add any content that wasn't already in his published profile notes. Does he really have anything more that Narita is hesitant to be the first guy to show off, or is Narita just trying his best to work with the meager bread crumbs he has?

15) Rita owns the Rail Zeppelin and that's literally the only piece of information we have outside of her profile. I'm not feeling like this is leading us anywhere.

16) Gransurg has a full profile, courtesy of being a real character in Prelude, and has a giant backstory presence in Case Files. His sheet is definitely already done. If not by Nasu, by Sanda.

17) Ortenrosse has never been mentioned outside of materials and maybe once by Nrvnqsr in Tsukihime. I guess it's hard to find context to bring up someone who wholeheartedly dedicated to being boring. I'll bet his sheet is filled with just the word "generic".

18) Quoting Type-Moon Ace vol. 10: "For example, I'll update the lore and hierarchy of the Dead Apostle Ancestors. There's a lot I removed because I considered it novel back in the day, but nowadays is boring and overdone, and in exchange, I added a lot I consider novel now. A lot more special treatment was given to some that are now more important than they were before." Literally Dante from Devil May Cry series is living example of the overdone edgelord Nasu is probably talking about, so I'm confident his sheet is either redone from scratch or sitting in Nasu's trash can.

19) Empty slot.

20) Merem also already got a full sheet thanks to his Prologue and Talk appearances.

21) Sumire was never mentioned anywhere, I think.

22 and 23) Empty slot.

24) Unless Leftover's Sunao theory is right, El Nahat wasn't mentioned anywhere, and he's set up to be treated more as a weapon than as character, so he's more likely to be a paragraph in Burial Agency 2's sheet than have a sheet on his own. I hope he stays on the DAA list, though. He's the apex of the bizarreness that makes the list charming.

25 and 26) Empty slot.

27) Caubac is a main character in Mahou Tsukai no Hako and a minor character in FsF, so he should have his content properly planned already, yeah.

Unofficial 28) Roa already played his part in full, so yeah.

I think Alcatraz will make it out alive of that purge. Even if he's trapped, it seems he can still send off Triten (or at least it can exist outside the labirynth) to the exterior. I hope it doesn't stay as just a MahoHako thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

11) If Stanrobe really is tied to First Magic, he's got some weird Jesus lore planned. Otherwise, nothing.
    Explain further.
    Last edited by Crown; April 9th, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

I would expect any Ancestor tied in some way to Tsuki II to have had at least a basic profile of character relationships, abilities, and story role in Nasu's head. The most convenient characters to retool are those that exist mostly in theory.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Stanrobe is called the Ghost of the First, which has been speculated to be about the First Magic since forever. A couple decades later, Elmo 2 Materials lists the First Magician's birth date as "The night before AD". And that's really all there is to it.

Seems a bit of a stretch that the "Ghost of the First" is referring to First Magic specifically. There are many different kinds of "firsts" after all.

Only from a logical point of view, from a storyteller point of view any "first" mentioned off hand has to tie back to already existing knowledge.

There was also circumstantial evidence in us being told the First magician was gone but his after effects are still around, and Stahrobe was already killed but his ghost is still around for hundreds of years. So Wraith of the First(Magician) seemed like a ok fit.
    But as of HF3 Q&A the after effects of the First magician are probably Yumina, whatever that turns out to be.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Good chance that Yumina is the Fourth. Saying that the Fourth “concealed itself” does not mean that its concealment was complete and universal. No way to know whether it’s the First or Fourth until we get further info

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    21) Sumire was never mentioned anywhere, I think.
    If any DA is fully getting the axe, I think it's this one. She was supposed to be this drunkard onee-san that dotes on Shiki, very 1999 harem anime, and Shiki is presumably not even the protagonist of Tsuki 2. They might rework her into something edgier that better fits 'Water Demon Sumire', like her being a DA who got thrown into the ocean in a coffin and vampirized a chunk of the undergrowth, but her previous profile is pretty cringe.

(also she can use Marble Phantasm because why???)

The name of the Fourth Magician is unknown to other magi though. Meanwhile those obtained Cause rank know about a Magician called Yumina

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    If any DA is fully getting the axe, I think it's this one. She was supposed to be this drunkard onee-san that dotes on Shiki, very 1999 harem anime, and Shiki is presumably not even the protagonist of Tsuki 2. They might rework her into something edgier that better fits 'Water Demon Sumire', like her being a DA who got thrown into the ocean in a coffin and vampirized a chunk of the undergrowth, but her previous profile is pretty cringe.

Yeah i feel Enhance has a better chance of survival just from probably being intergrated enough into Tsuki 2 than Sumire has from her info and rivalry with Rita... Was it her who was rival with Rita or am i wrong

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it feels like Rita herself should make it, though - artist vampire is interesting enough, and can be reinterpreted for various eras. Of course, she kind of has an overlapping portfolio with Van Fem.

I'll be sad if hurrdurr Overdose doesn't make it, just because of the name.

Who wouldnt like a vampire named Trevor Overdose

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

Sounds like her design was used for Shuten. TM does love its self-references, so we could just be getting another Aoi Yuki who wants to drink Shiki.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Who wouldnt like a vampire named Trevor Overdose
    Why are we talking about GTA V?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

15) Rita owns the Rail Zeppelin and that's literally the only piece of information we have outside of her profile. I'm not feeling like this is leading us anywhere.

Yeah, it feels like Rita herself should make it, though - artist vampire is interesting enough, and can be reinterpreted for various eras. Of course, she kind of has an overlapping portfolio with Van Fem.
    Wasn't this character from Case Files supposed to look like Rita?
    I'd say she's safe if she got a design and a VA already
    Not to forget the design should reappear once the manga reaches that part (I'm lost in which part the manga is at)
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    sure about that?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    The name of the Fourth Magician is unknown to other magi though. Meanwhile those obtained Cause rank know about a Magician called Yumina
    I'd expect since the FGO protag has that rank as of post Solomon, it'll get sprinkled there if not mentioned randomly in the Remake.

I’ve already said it but I super doubt Sumire would be scrapped if Rita is kept.

Can’t split rivals up. Maybe you could have a demoted Sumire that’s not on the list because she’s busy being drunk and in the water rather than power level stuff tho.

does anyone else still remember those old 2000's fanarts of the DAA?

my headcanon still uses them as reference and can't just disassociate their image from them

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I recall that they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3