Page 413 of 486 FirstFirst ... 313363403408411412413414415418423463 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Increase the powerlevel of the DAA -> Increase the powerlevel of Arc -> Dartz gets back back into TM

Planned all along
    I'm low key kinda happy that the white princesses is getting her crown back as strongest taipuu muun character. She deservers it.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Im also currently thinking that Ciels powerlevel saw probably increased so much that Noel is gonna turn out to he her "handler" just in case she goes off the rails.
    Seventh holy scripture = Vasavi shakti when?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Do you guys honestly think that sort of powercreep is gonna happen? I know it implies revising the DAA are more comparable but how much stronger can these characters get without seemingly losing focus on things? Fate has gone pretty off the rails.

How is Shiki gonna deal with this shit.

And I wonder if the evils of humanity and beasts stuff will appear. I was mostly disappointed with how they turned out. Not monstrous enough for me.

I wonder if they would exist in a different capacity in the Tsukihime settings and how the different course of the world would affect them. How would Primate Murder be compared to the eeveelution we know?

Blog Entries
    despite everything i'm optimistic. I am very doubtful you will have Human Evils or whatever showing up. at worst there will be some Human Order nonsense to do with arc. the possibility that things will go full sekaikei is non-zero, but I think there's a good chance we'll avoid it. come call me an idiot when Beast XD: U-Golgotha shows up

i'm far less concerned about powercreep than I am about the change in 倫理観 nasu referred to
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

US Friend Code
    DAA were always background stuff outside Roa and Nrvnqsr, and the interview says they'll remain that way. It's not gonna change a lot of the story.

I expect Evils of Humanity to be mentioned, but only as exposition. They won't show up. I completely believe that is what Nasu is talking about when he says he came up with an idea for TsukiRe's setting first then expanded on it in GO.
    Last edited by Reign; March 27th, 2021 at 03:17 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I think this is a case where you literally have to sacrifice important things like an actual protagonist for success/money. I blame it on the medium and think it took it's inevitable course. Having more of a real character whose able to commit to relationships and act in a non-neutral manner might have been interesting. But with how FGO is setup you'd probably do better with just having multiple protags to drive the story and making more unique and separated takes on the segments. But that's just if we're considering the narrative as that wouldn't do well for what kind of game it actually is so it's not really worth envisioning.
    Yeah. I’m glad that the Servants and Crypters are written well enough to carry the plot. It really is wild how popular the Crypters are in light of their near-complete exclusion from the gacha

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Dartz is Roa confirmed?
    To be fair if Crimson Moon can have a bunch of fanboys, then Arc deserves more than just Roa.

Then again Roa's a crowd.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I think Merem counts, even if he’s mainly using her as a Crimson Moon substitute

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Pretty great interview other than the fgo bits in it.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    I think Merem counts, even if he’s mainly using her as a Crimson Moon substitute
    Gransurg Blackmore is the one who more sees her in that way (as the heir) but in the Merem case, he surely has some complex feelings toward Arc. Especially his reaction (blushing) when talking about her is the same as Ciel's emotion about Shiki and Arcueid herself doesnt know how to response his overly concerned. Also in material state that he is a boy just talk about Arcueid all the time. Even Gransurg already decides to kill him because of the unnecessary fanboy feelings of a servant. For eternal boy, choosing to have great affection for an onee-san rather than an old guy is understandable reason.
    Last edited by Misaya; March 27th, 2021 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Thanks for the translation Comun.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    is this supposed to be good
    Abandon all hope of this being a cosmetic remake. Embrace the madness and let's see what a nu-TM VN is like.
    don't quote me on this

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ... Did people really think it was just going to be a cosmetic remake?

And gee, all the powerlevel talk. Was this that big of a deal prior to Fate and stamping grades on Servant characteristics?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

The interview was actually pretty uplifting. Nasu and Takeuchi really come across as having a lot of love for the remake and I don't think it would be that much of a stretch to think this may end up being their most ambitious entry yet.
    They also make it seem like we can expect more derivative works(Tsukihime 2? More Melty Blood?) in the Tsukihime half of T-M. Gotta cover those DAA and yjr relatively more inhuman themes eventually...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    ... Did people really think it was just going to be a cosmetic remake?

And gee, all the powerlevel talk. Was this that big of a deal prior to Fate and stamping grades on Servant characteristics?
    As the guy who created the badass versus thread on the original forum... pages upon pages of the general were devoted to separate threads about who would beat who in a fight, how would x ability stack up against Y, and especially Shiki vs Shiki threads. A lot of good shit got lost in the clutter so the BVT was born and all was well.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    im hyped, its gonna be good. havent felt this good about type moon in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    despite everything i'm optimistic. I am very doubtful you will have Human Evils or whatever showing up. at worst there will be some Human Order nonsense to do with arc. the possibility that things will go full sekaikei is non-zero, but I think there's a good chance we'll avoid it. come call me an idiot when Beast XD: U-Golgotha shows up

i'm far less concerned about powercreep than I am about the change in 倫理観 nasu referred to
    I'm certain that no beast/evil of humanity will show up explicitly, but more that there'll be very obvious tie-ins. We already had Aoko tie into Goetia through Blue, and mats tied Primate Murder and everything about that to FGO, so stuff like that is what I'm expecting more of, just more explicitly considering the way Nasu talked about it in that one interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Do you guys honestly think that sort of powercreep is gonna happen? I know it implies revising the DAA are more comparable but how much stronger can these characters get without seemingly losing focus on things? Fate has gone pretty off the rails.

How is Shiki gonna deal with this shit.
    I'm thinking they're just gonna go with the weirder and more nonsensical things we've been seeing more of, and a bit more strength for those vamps who were just strong, but never quite matched up against our ideas of what a top- or nearly-top-tier being in the world looks like. Think about that DA in Strange Fake, who just laughs off human-wielded NPs and has a bunch of lives, and he isn't even a DAA.

Remember Nero? His animals are cool and all, and there are a lot of them, ULTRA CRAB included, but ultimately that's all there is to it, he gets stomped by any Servant with a lick of fighting ability. Hell, he got stomped by regular old Shiki, eventually.

Meanwhile, Wallachia, the vampire that only exists when certain criteria are fulfilled, turns the entire town/city into a nightmarish hellscape of fear and is as hard to kill as the concept of rain? That's both strong and interesting, and wouldn't get insta-stomped even by a high tier Servant.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    it's roa's time to shine
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I'm thinking they're just gonna go with the weirder and more nonsensical things we've been seeing more of, and a bit more strength for those vamps who were just strong, but never quite matched up against our ideas of what a top- or nearly-top-tier being in the world looks like. Think about that DA in Strange Fake, who just laughs off human-wielded NPs and has a bunch of lives, and he isn't even a DAA.

Remember Nero? His animals are cool and all, and there are a lot of them, ULTRA CRAB included, but ultimately that's all there is to it, he gets stomped by any Servant with a lick of fighting ability. Hell, he got stomped by regular old Shiki, eventually.

Meanwhile, Wallachia, the vampire that only exists when certain criteria are fulfilled, turns the entire town/city into a nightmarish hellscape of fear and is as hard to kill as the concept of rain? That's both strong and interesting, and wouldn't get insta-stomped even by a high tier Servant.
    >he gets stomped by any Servant with a lick of fighting ability.

More like any Servant with an anti-fortress escalibre equivalent, but what could be done away with is the idea that only the top 10 ancestors can't be killed just by hitting them really hard (which wasn't exactly true considering TATARI but still). Alternatively the unfavourable comparison to current Big Threats could mean giving them big numbers rather than weird conceptual bullshit. This shouldn't necessarily be a bad thing considering most ancestors have barely shown what they're capable of, but being wary is never unwarranted.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post

Well that makes sense. Tsukihime is supposed to deal more with the more unnatural stuff so I could see a new level of hax being introduced over your more standard power level shit.

As for Nero... maybe he'll be one of the few to be revised.

*Pulls open trench coat*
    Got something more impressive than crabs this time.

Edit:
    ^ What do you mean by big numbers. Army? or stats?
    Last edited by Nanaya; March 27th, 2021 at 11:07 AM.