Page 423 of 486 FirstFirst ... 323373413418421422423424425428433473 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    ojos místicos de la percepción de la muerte
    Does that mean that Shiki is actually chad?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well he did garner the interest of a certain doctor's cherry huntin' daughter when he was younger.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well he did garner the interest of a certain doctor's cherry huntin' daughter when he was younger.
    Also, Aoko is really the sixth heroine. Sorry Satsuki. You're something like 8.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Also, Aoko is really the sixth heroine. Sorry Satsuki. You're something like 8.
    Did you just imply Sion to be the 6th? Or Len? Damn... it hurts, isn't it (sad) Sacchin? Getting NTRed by your besties (including Roastbeef)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I hope the far-side remake goes into more detail on and expands the demon hunter association and maybe gives us more scenes from the past like in KT. I feel like we have a good deal of background lore(Like the Nanaya's being the trump card/main war force of the families and the Tohno having ties to the organization. KnK also drops a bit of insight.) but that there is still a lot that could be introduced. And I wonder if Nasu has any plans for Kouma some day. Given how much of a monster Kiri was, Kouma is a real modern day anomaly walking around.

Shower thought: Is the reason Hime is considered not a distinct personality while Void Shiki is treated as essentially a different personality and existence altogether primarily because in Arcs case Hime represents a possibility for what she may become while being one aspect of the whole? Whereas with Shiki, she's completely distinct from normal Ryougi, who isn't even aware of her, and can't become her? In Shiki's case, void taking over her body would be more like a stranger(used loosely) taking over it/sharing it while in Arcs case, I guess it's more like the same Arc in essence being guided by different behavioral principles.
    Last edited by Nanaya; April 25th, 2021 at 08:45 PM.

94 days until the big day.

96-97 for me because of shipping

91 days
    Last edited by Lamp; May 26th, 2021 at 12:24 PM.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    please do not spam with countdown, it's meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

unless it's official twitter countdown with artworks, that would be fine
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

What i want from the near side routes are actually incorporating the lore of dead apostles and particularly arc directly into it.

The problem with the original game is that a majority of the story is weighted towards far side. To the point where most of the near sides stated goals(expanding the overall lore and world of things) does not actually happen.

If your going though arcs route for example, the amount of actual information you get beyond basic summaries of what vampires are is completely missing. The history behind arcs creation and what true ancestors are is completely missing. Which while somewhat acceptable on its own, shows quite horribly against the depth the other side of the story gets attention wise which i never considered balanced in any sense.

If you are just normally playing the game, you dont even get to understand anything about the actual lore beyond the narrow segmented path the story takes which does a disservice to the characters themselves. In ciels route its also a problem pre outside of only a few vague flashback scenes you dont know a thing about ciel as a character or feel her motivations despite being the heroine of the route.

It seems silly to say the manga did a far better job fleshing out ciel as a character than her route did.

This is why i feel like they have to nail this aspect of the story in remake. Do not rigidly force the story into shikis pov, that just artificially limits what can be done to preserve a false sense of self insert immersion(which imo never existed really)

Use perspective change, use interludes, really make the story something that readers can actually wrap their head around in general this time.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Fairly certain interludes will at least be a part of it. Perspective change I'm not so sure, especially if it is narrated in first person. Unlike FSN and Mahoyo there's no real "deuteragonist" present in Tsukihime. Both Near Side heroines can work as one but they're no Rin, and even then they only work for the Near Side routes.
    I guess it will depend on how much is reworked. I think it's a given we will get far more lore regarding the vampires and the Magic Association, and probably the Church too. As for how that info will be delivered though, it's anyone's guess.
    burn your dread you coward

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Was hoping Lumina will give some pointers to glean some new plot points for this Remake, based on various dialogues between characters as told in the interview. But seeing that it doesn't have a fixed date yet, while this does, guess I can't count on that released first.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lumina is being made to, quote, "satiate the hunger of fans during the waiting time between Near Moon and Far Moon", so releasing it before Near Moon would be against the point, no?

The amount of lore content segmented in info guides and interviews is absolutely criminal. I know there are people who will hate me for saying this but i need some manner of reference to gaia and crimson moon in this game. I just need it.

I cant predict whether there will be a kagetsu tohya remake or any of that shit and as far as im concerned its not happening. If this is supposed to not just a remake but a reboot and relaunch of the whole franchise i hope they are considering it much more smartly this time in terms of how they go about it compared to last time

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Lumina is being made to, quote, "satiate the hunger of fans during the waiting time between Near Moon and Far Moon", so releasing it before Near Moon would be against the point, no?
    Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    The amount of lore content segmented in info guides and interviews is absolutely criminal. I know there are people who will hate me for saying this but i need some manner of reference to gaia and crimson moon in this game. I just need it.

I cant predict whether there will be a kagetsu tohya remake or any of that shit and as far as im concerned its not happening. If this is supposed to not just a remake but a reboot and relaunch of the whole franchise i hope they are considering it much more smartly this time in terms of how they go about it compared to last time
    nothing will happen if no one buys it.

you can complain after you buy the game.

How many sales does the remake need to be considered a success?

We don't know because we don't know what it cost to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As far as Kagetsu goes, most of what was there was actually Tsukihime main plot, so at least some important things from Kagetsu shall be present on this remake. I assume that post ending story of Akiha will be part of her route or something like that. I mean, if we can't predict how the Near Side will be, imagine the changes to the Far Side, which were actually the most rushed routes that got lots of things cut which was half the reason Kagetsu existed.

Even Len could be actually something more developed at how she influences the main plot, although I find it hard to have exactly something like her route.

But things from Kagetsu will be on the Remake, that's for sure. And probably Kagetsu might not even be necessary, depending on how they manage the Far Side and Sacchin route.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 things that can't be made as Tsukihime R mainplot will actually be used for the FGO collab. Where's my Magical Amber welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    nothing will happen if no one buys it.

you can complain after you buy the game.
    Complaining? Im stating what i expect/would like to see improved from the original tsukihime franchise.

I hope the game is localized so i can buy it