Page 408 of 486 FirstFirst ... 308358398403406407408409410413418458 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Prepare for Evils of Humanity being a thing in Tsukihime R, as that was hinted before by Nasu.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonServant View Post
    This makes me hopeful that we MAYBE get an official localization, since i'ts so relevant to FGO, and also since melty blood i'ts being released worldwide.
    That reads to me more like GO is relevant to it, rather than it being relevant to GO.

Probably Beast stuff since Primate Murder was originally a Tsuki thing.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    We're going to have wars about powerlevel and X vs X back unfortunately. A price we have to pay to finally have this remake released.
    Kohaku can suplex Goetia, you heard it here first.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    How would you split them? Akiha&Sacchin is a set. KohaHisui is another? What would they be called?
    Well. yeah.

If only because it would seem odd to split the sisters or pair Akiha or Sacchin with them.

Maybe Sacchin and Akiha would get the allusions to "Glass Moon" and "Crimson Air".
    The twins might get some form of 'darkside of the moon' based name considering their background and stories going deepest into the nasty parts of the Tohno family. If we imagine all the routes to be around twice a long - I wonder if we'll get deeper into the Demon Hunter clans and the links the Tohno family have.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasu, the hack View Post
    By playing TsukiR, you'll have new discoveries of "so this was the basis for that thing in FGO."
    is this supposed to be good
    Last edited by Crown; March 25th, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

Hopefully it grabbed from the good things in FGO and not the bad ones.

Hopefully it grabbed from the good things in FGO and not the bad ones.
    It's the opposite.
    TsukiR was the base for some FGO stuff.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    It's the opposite.
    TsukiR was the base for some FGO stuff.
    Oh yeah, that's true, whoops. Then this leaves me more confused as to what Tsuki could possibly have influenced with. The appearance of Paisen?

Oh yeah, that's true, whoops. Then this leaves me more confused as to what Tsuki could possibly have. The appearance of Paisen?
    They also say that without iTsukiR, FGO would have been at a smaller scale, so Primate Murder and stuff like this, I guess?

lmao

Nice Nanaya expression there, Shiki.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    They also say that without iTsukiR, FGO would have been at a smaller scale, so Primate Murder and stuff like this, I guess?
    Yeah I'm assuming he came up with the idea of Beasts for TsukiRe and then decided to add them to GO after.

Oh yeah, that's true, whoops. Then this leaves me more confused as to what Tsuki could possibly have influenced with. The appearance of Paisen?
    Nasu said before that Tsuki R, UBW Anime and FGO were supposed to come at the same time and deal with similar stuff/themes. After fans were able to know what the "Evil of Humanity" that Gil mentioned in UBW was thanks to FGO, speculation was that it's probably related to that in some fashion.

Seriously Nasu, one person to cover the entire script of the game is stupid. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons it took so long. He should have recruited at least two people from the very beginning so each covered each route, it would have been far more efficient honestly.

is the heart of tsuki the story of its characters or the shit maybe going on somewhere in the world

your answer to this determines the answer to that

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seriously Nasu, one person to cover the entire script of the game is stupid. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons it took so long. He should have recruited at least two people from the very beginning so each covered each route, it would have been far more efficient honestly.

VNs generally dont have that many coders unless you make up the engine from scratch. 1 scripter can be just fine, depends on how hard its to work with.

not like this is slapped together in renpy but its not like its insane understaffing either
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    "Nasu teases that temporarily putting TsukiR on hold for FGO will not be a waste."
    "By playing TsukiR, you'll have new discoveries of 'so this was the basis for that thing in FGO.'"

These two statements feel so conttradictory. Like the causality feels reversed from what the sentiment was supposed to be.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Well. yeah.

If only because it would seem odd to split the sisters or pair Akiha or Sacchin with them.

Maybe Sacchin and Akiha would get the allusions to "Glass Moon" and "Crimson Air".
    The twins might get some form of 'darkside of the moon' based name considering their background and stories going deepest into the nasty parts of the Tohno family. If we imagine all the routes to be around twice a long - I wonder if we'll get deeper into the Demon Hunter clans and the links the Tohno family have.
    I hope Kouma actually shows up, either in one of the Near Side routes or another, considering he lived in the mansion during the events of the original and was simply unseen. Someone here suggested he could give exposition on the Hisui/Kohaku situation, and that seemed like a good idea to me

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    "Nasu teases that temporarily putting TsukiR on hold for FGO will not be a waste."
    "By playing TsukiR, you'll have new discoveries of 'so this was the basis for that thing in FGO.'"

These two statements feel so conttradictory. Like the causality feels reversed from what the sentiment was supposed to be.
    1) Since TsukiR took so much time, its production quality is higher.
    2) Some ideas of Tsuki where basis for stuff used on FGO.
    What's the problem?