Page 386 of 486 FirstFirst ... 286336376381384385386387388391396436 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I've been waiting for a new depiction of how Shiki views lines/dots

TY UFOTABLE

So as we can see, the new depiction of dots by Ufo is a p big visual contrast to the cross section of lines Ufo had previously, and are clearly not the spiral of black lines Araya had in the narration of KNK book 1.
    Maybe finally put to rest that old debate about what she was seeing there and how she cut. Assuming those are dots in the trailer, which is somewhat reminiscent of the old depiction, I wonder if those are also dots on the soda bottles and vending machine.

Nice to see Tsukihime getting the love it deserves though. It was always the coolest TM idea so here's hoping this does well and Nasu thinks about expanding on the concepts in the Tsuki-Sphere... Tiny bit more Mage shit(Lorelei), Church, Demon Hunters, Altrouge and the DAA, Vampire Hunting, DEATH. Tsukihime 2 by 2045 as the next meme?

I'm hoping we get some more action this time around. Hopefully the manga has inspired the remake team some. Some of those manga panels were very intense.

The opening is gorgeous. I'm glad they showed the duality with Shiki at the crosswalk. How fragile the world is and ready to fall apart before him.

Who the hell is sword dude? First instinct was it was ShikiRoa(With his appearance possibly being altered depending on how much SHIKIvsROA) but I dunno. But the intense battle with magic, fireballs, etc seems promising for them to have stepped the action up.

I really like how Shiki's Eyes are depicted here. Not just the lines/points but I'm glad they stuck to the ghostly blue sheen and didn't make the design go overboard. The scene where he takes off his glasses and he sees everything clearly is delicious. It's like a tunnel connecting to the beyond. Couldn't have been depicted better tbh.

And that switchblade animation was on point. Music was great too, this was definitely a hype reveal. The girls look great too. Though I miss Arc's long dress.

I guess the time period will be changed since it looks like the crowd had smart phones. Maybe the remake will just be treated like a different Tsukihime Timeline?

Blog Entries
    I'd honestly be amazed if they don't have all six of the expected routes in one form or another. With how long it's taken to produce and the expectations of the fans so thoroughly communicated to TM, failure to at least attempt to meet said expectations is just begging for salt.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

They should have the 6 routes and then an unlockable Aoko Route.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Unlockables are old, it's gonna be a DLC.
    burn your dread you coward

DLC that you have to unlock through gameplay. See all endings, bad included. And then when you meet Aoko as a child, you get to choose an option that puts you on the Hikaru Genji route. A route with more emphasis on magecraft.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    I'd honestly be amazed if they don't have all six of the expected routes in one form or another. With how long it's taken to produce and the expectations of the fans so thoroughly communicated to TM, failure to at least attempt to meet said expectations is just begging for salt.
    not 100% convinced theres gonna be a Sacchin route tbh, shes kinda shafted in the PV.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's the very first face in the opening. I'd like to hope this means something.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    She's the very first face in the opening. I'd like to hope this means something.
    Yeah, I think she's got her route.

The reaction videos make me cringe hard. Half of these people don't know how important Tsukihime is to TM's existence. "Yo, is that Saber?", "Ok, I'm gonna do a Fate reaction video", "This is part of the Fate series".

What we've seen looks like it will shape up to be high quality. That opening and reveal was what the game deserved. Let's hope Nasu is able to present the story well with whatever changes there will be.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Yeah, I think she's got her route.

The reaction videos make me cringe hard. Half of these people don't know how important Tsukihime is to TM's existence. "Yo, is that Saber?", "Ok, I'm gonna do a Fate reaction video", "This is part of the Fate series".
    I expected this, hence why I did not watch a single reaction video to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Dunno about that. It could easily just be the Arcueid Opening and Sacchin's there cuz SoL school segments.
    Though obviously I am hoping for a Sacchin route anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    I expected this, hence why I did not watch a single reaction video to it.

Dunno about that. It could easily just be the Arcueid Opening and Sacchin's there cuz SoL school segments.
    Though obviously I am hoping for a Sacchin route anyway.
    I would like to add "Those are Kirei's Black Key's" and "Is that Shirou?" Poor fucking Arihiko.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Sacchins there in the part with Arihiko so she could just represent the muh nichijou before things get weird.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    "This is part of the Fate series"
    This one is objectively true.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    But it hurts so let's ignore it.

Blog Entries
    Lol.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

I like to think it's as right/wrong as saying Fate is part of Tsukihime. It's more accurate I think to say they are part of the same fictional multiverse while being distinct franchises. Distinct enough to split said Multiverse in two primary directions.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but Fate is the popular one.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Tsukihime hasn't become Fate/Lunar Princess just yet. It's more accurate to say both Fate and Tsukihime are part of the same series. However, when explaining it to someone that only knows Fate stuff, it's just easier to say it's "part of the Fate series", even if it's not 100% and even if it kills you inside.
    I explained what Tsukihime was to a friend of mine by relating it to Fate/Zero. It got him somewhat interested. So it worked... a little...
    :'|

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Even though they are different worlds with mutually exclusive plot points...

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, does this mean Tsukihime worlds Count of Monte Cristo was pure fiction, or that Dantes failed to destroy Roa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Presumably, yeah. Arc must have flattened him here.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Tsukihime hasn't become Fate/Lunar Princess just yet. It's more accurate to say both Fate and Tsukihime are part of the same series. However, when explaining it to someone that only knows Fate stuff, it's just easier to say it's "part of the Fate series", even if it's not 100% and even if it kills you inside.
    I explained what Tsukihime was to a friend of mine by relating it to Fate/Zero. It got him somewhat interested. So it worked... a little...
    :'|
    Just say it's by the same dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3