Page 437 of 468 FirstFirst ... 337387427432435436437438439442447 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 9352

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

  1. #8721
    whydunit Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,766
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    It'll be Arc's route, I feel like that isn't even arguable

  2. #8722
    I don't know if they'll go the Fate way and start with Ciel, seen as Shingetsutan may or may not exist to them; I wouldn't really like it anyways. The TM anime are only really worth it for the fights imo, of which there are severely less in Tsuki. Too many aspects of TM VNs are wholly dependent on the format, and I think altering them would need a miraculous studio to do succesfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

  3. #8723
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,395
    movie adaptation for Kohaku route.

  4. #8724
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,048
    They probably will add more fight scenes to Tsuki:Re both to increase the scale of the narrative and to cater to the more diverse nu-TM audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  5. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    They probably will add more fight scenes to Tsuki:Re both to increase the scale of the narrative and to cater to the more diverse nu-TM audience.
    Let the versus thread explode. Haha.

    https://twitter.com/MB_LUMINA/status...06062776983556

  6. #8726
    They probably are going to add more fights. Just hope they at least scale to them well, I liked the dog attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

  7. #8727
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    By the end of tsukihime route they are gonna be throwing city or even world destroying powers at each other



  8. #8728
    Moonbow TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,348
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I mean it does look like the fight with Fire DAA-san is gonna blow up a building so there's that.

  9. #8729
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Replaced Nero clearing out a building with just blowing it up? Hahaha



  10. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    They probably will add more fight scenes to Tsuki:Re both to increase the scale of the narrative and to cater to the more diverse nu-TM audience.
    The correct answer is to keep it like F/SN.

    All the strongest people who are restrained for obvious reasons etc etc.

    Which is basically Tsukihime as it was originally, except it also had a shoestring budget too which made it feel crustier than it is.

  11. #8731
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The correct answer is to keep it like F/SN.

    All the strongest people who are restrained for obvious reasons etc etc.

    Which is basically Tsukihime as it was originally, except it also had a shoestring budget too which made it feel crustier than it is.
    Well obviously that has to be the case until the end for dramatic tension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  12. #8732
    HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,857
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The correct answer is to keep it like F/SN.

    All the strongest people who are restrained for obvious reasons etc etc.

    Which is basically Tsukihime as it was originally, except it also had a shoestring budget too which made it feel crustier than it is.
    Speaking about stealing a page from FSN's book

    I'm expecting some interludes in TsukiRe (Nukihime?). Limiting everything to Shiki's perspective seems... limiting.

    Of course they used a bunch of narrative tricks (dream scenes, info dumps) to work around that, but for some stuff it would just be cleaner and easier to use a different POV / omniscient narrator.

    There's not a single scene from Arc's POV in the whole original work, for example.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 24th, 2021 at 02:39 AM.
    don't quote me on this

  13. #8733
    Moonbow TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,348
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I think other than Rin no other character in FSN gets a POV interlude, the other ones all have an omniscient narrator.
    Tsukihime doesn't have a de-facto deuteragonist to switch POVs to.
    Though yes, it would be nice to get the omniscient interludes here. And I think they're coming.

  14. #8734
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,858
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Speaking about stealing a page from FSN's book

    I'm expecting some interludes in TsukiRe (Nukihime?). Limiting everything to Shiki's perspective seems... limiting.

    Of course they used a bunch of narrative tricks (dream scenes, info dumps) to work around that, but for some stuff it would just be cleaner and easier to use a different POV / omniscient narrator.

    There's not a single scene from Arc's POV in the whole original work, for example.
    But what about Shikis weird and vague telepathic abilities to read the minds of people he shouldn't be able to, like Nrvnqsr

  15. #8735
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Tsukihime doesn't have a de-facto deuteragonist to switch POVs to.
    Then what the hell were the SHIKI POV scenes in all the Far Side routes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

  16. #8736
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,048
    Also, I thought Berserker got a POV interlude in UBW, and was the first Saber/Assassin battle an omniscient narrator or from Saber's Third Person POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  17. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    But what about Shikis weird and vague telepathic abilities to read the minds of people he shouldn't be able to, like Nrvnqsr
    Sion does call it his weirdest and most dangerous thing.

    Maybe it's the real reason why they get along. One steals your you, the other steps into your shoes randomly.

  18. #8738
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,320
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Mystic Eyes of Thought Perception.

  19. #8739
    Really, if mystic eyes are just brain channels.

    Then Shiki is just a double big brain guy.

  20. #8740
    muh vampires Ratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pilsen
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,599
    JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    1
    Actually, one of the neater aspects of Tsukihime is that in every single case there is an explanation why Shiki is having the particular fever dreams he's having. He's linked to SHIKI, he's linked to Akiha, he's linked to Ciel through Roa, Len is around, he's linked to maids through bodily fluids...

    Dreaming about Saber's past is all fine and dandy, but not dreaming of Saber and dreaming of Archer instead just because muh merging memories, which itself is a cop-out, has always been kind of weird.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But hey if Shiki casually inherited Kiri's abilities as well, that'd be fine. Let him have the amazing and uparalleled power of Empathy, apparently so rare it's a super power. Every lady with 3124 wooden wrist bands says its hers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •