Page 414 of 486 FirstFirst ... 314364404409412413414415416419424464 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    ^ What do you mean by big numbers. Army? or stats?
    Big numbers is a way to convey significance by ascribing power or destructive potential that parses with or without context. Actual numbers are optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Thank you. Is there anything interesting in voice actors' commentary to their characters?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >he gets stomped by any Servant with a lick of fighting ability.

More like any Servant with an anti-fortress escalibre equivalent, but what could be done away with is the idea that only the top 10 ancestors can't be killed just by hitting them really hard (which wasn't exactly true considering TATARI but still). Alternatively the unfavourable comparison to current Big Threats could mean giving them big numbers rather than weird conceptual bullshit. This shouldn't necessarily be a bad thing considering most ancestors have barely shown what they're capable of, but being wary is never unwarranted.
    Eh, more like anti-army. He is, after all, an army.

But yeah, I reckon they're going to have a few that are just BIG NUMBERS, either super stronk vamp themselves, or just an entire city of ghouls constantly feeding them power, but the others are going to be weird in impressive ways, and impressive in weird ways. They're going to have to be special to be in the 27 now.

Tsuki original was a fairly down to earth thing, with Arc punching massive beasts in half and Shiki killing buildings at the very top of the scale, but I think that ceiling's going to have to be lifted by necessity, given we have regular homunculi who can accomplish feats like that. I really hope they don't have an end of the world plotline in there as well, though, that'd just be in bad taste for Tsuki especially.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    final battle inside the main reactor of fukushima daiichi
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    So besides DAA as an organization only being a thing in Tsuki worlds, if we can take Roa as a basis, DAA members might be stronger than a Fate iteration of itself. I wonder if that applies to weird characters like ORT who probably is not even going to do anything in Fate since it's sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    So besides DAA as an organization only being a thing in Tsuki worlds, if we can take Roa as a basis, DAA members might be stronger than a Fate iteration of itself. I wonder if that applies to weird characters like ORT who probably is not even going to do anything in Fate since it's sleeping.
    Since Tsukihime is a branch focus on natural beings, DAA surely stronger, like PM and Fou. I think Roa belongs to some cases that still has the same power since his basis is the strongest DA (in theory, made by the strongest TA). Weirdos like VanFem, Zel and Caubac might be the same. When talking about Fate ver, Narita only says the way he talking is different than Tsukihime. And these two old guys Zel and Caubac still extremely powerful even in Fate verse

Quote Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    Since Tsukihime is a branch focus on natural beings, DAA surely stronger, like PM and Fou. I think Roa belongs to some cases that still has the same power since his basis is the strongest DA (in theory, made by the strongest TA). Weirdos like VanFem, Zel and Caubac might be the same. When talking about Fate ver, Narita only says the way he talking is different than Tsukihime. And these two old guys Zel and Caubac still extremely powerful even in Fate verse
    Pretty sure Roa is weaker in Fate. Nasu said it in one of the blog entries I believe. He also wasn't made by Arc in Fate. He never met her. Not sure bout Zelretch or Alc(Maybe they would be stronger as DA in Tsuki worlds).

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    My guess is that Zelretch and Alcatraz would be stronger as mages in Fate worlds, but stronger as vampires in Tsuki worlds. Both have one foot in the mortal realm in regards to their involvement in human activities.

Magic shouldn't be something that fluctuates depending on the world. Also even in Tsukihime worlds Alcatraz was noted for being a magus one step before magic, whatever that's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Eh, more like anti-army. He is, after all, an army.

But yeah, I reckon they're going to have a few that are just BIG NUMBERS, either super stronk vamp themselves, or just an entire city of ghouls constantly feeding them power, but the others are going to be weird in impressive ways, and impressive in weird ways. They're going to have to be special to be in the 27 now.

Tsuki original was a fairly down to earth thing, with Arc punching massive beasts in half and Shiki killing buildings at the very top of the scale, but I think that ceiling's going to have to be lifted by necessity, given we have regular homunculi who can accomplish feats like that. I really hope they don't have an end of the world plotline in there as well, though, that'd just be in bad taste for Tsuki especially.
    Characters like Night of Wallachia were already pretty impressive. Without the proper counter, what the fuck do you even do to it? Is there any servant who could do it? And then you got figures like Gransurg who can supposedly become a kilometers large bird thing and cover the sky while creating a deathscape. We haven't actually seen even 10% of these characters in any meaningful capacity so who knows what Nasu got planned for these fellas? I feel like reality ending threats aren't that far removed from the settings comfort zone when you have it already touched upon with Dust and Zepia and have a setting with a Type as a DAA(Who will eventually start moving), Arc, Crimson Moon, Primate Murder and at least 24 other monsters about to get brought up to par with what we've seen in T-M in recent years. And Nasu even feels like they could do to be stronger so I'm kind of curious when we get a story that showcases more than the few we'll probably see in remake. Nasu mentioned that they were redesigned to be stronger for where Tsukihime will end up. I don't think he meant only the remake, but the setting in it's entirety. What happens after Tsukihime when these monsters start trying to revive CM or initiate that ritual? Seems perilous times await.. but with a much different mood than in FGO. So even if things go this direction, it won't necessarily be the same. It might actually be horrifying.

>he gets stomped by any Servant with a lick of fighting ability.

More like any Servant with an anti-fortress escalibre equivalent, but what could be done away with is the idea that only the top 10 ancestors can't be killed just by hitting them really hard (which wasn't exactly true considering TATARI but still). Alternatively the unfavourable comparison to current Big Threats could mean giving them big numbers rather than weird conceptual bullshit. This shouldn't necessarily be a bad thing considering most ancestors have barely shown what they're capable of, but being wary is never unwarranted.
    tbh most of the DAAs that are retired are sealed for a reason.

Kind of hard to kill things at that age/level of existence or being concept dudes.

I do feel like Chaos is a bit undersold by some people tho in general.

I'm assuming the demented murder merchants that put them down will also get their abilities adjusted, which is no biggie considering Lorelei and Narbareck have always been all talk and no show.

And while age can be some indicator the one OG ancestor actually called unexceptional is one of the most lore-important, making it kind of hard verging on pointless to predict who gets the axe and who gets roided up.

Magic shouldn't be something that fluctuates depending on the world. Also even in Tsukihime worlds Alcatraz was noted for being a magus one step before magic, whatever that's worth.
    Most of Zelretch's abilities come from before killing Crimson Moon anyway, so the difference between worlds shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    final battle inside the main reactor of fukushima daiichi
    Wouldnt Fukushima Daiichi be more likely used for Shirou than Tsukihime?

day 12 nrvnqsr pulls out godzilla in downtown tokyo

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Godzilla vs. Kong takes place inside Nrvnqsr’s RM

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Abandon all hope of this being a cosmetic remake. Embrace the madness and let's see what a nu-TM VN is like.
    Well once the PC version comes out, you can probably rip all the art assets and insert them into the old games files.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Don't play anymore
    Takeuchi: As I already mentioned before, I was personally planning to release the game for the PC until a few years ago. But a lot changed when Nasu said "Nowadays games are only taken seriously when they're played on consoles."
    Yikes Nasu...
    Source:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tsukihime/c...ew_first_half/
    MyAnimeList |Twitter

Switch FC: 6329-7916-0003

I'm assuming the demented murder merchants that put them down will also get their abilities adjusted, which is no biggie considering Lorelei and Narbareck have always been all talk and no show.
    We already saw Lorelei fighting a bit in Prelude 1. Nothing impressive actions compare to her background profie. But her gloves quite something, it can block the bullet of Holy Burial Artillery Scripture. I recall it made of Mithril - not sure it has something relate to Tolkien verse or just because this metal become common sense in fantasy world nowaday.

For reasons unknown (or maybe because her design has something like it) the translation renders 聖外套 as holy gauntlet instead of holy cloak.