Page 403 of 486 FirstFirst ... 303353393398401402403404405408413453 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

2013 April Fools basically has Nasu using Kanata to tell us that DDD is "very far away" and Kanata is an "unborn heroine" (whatever that suppose to mean). Remember that 2013 April Fools also has Fire Girl in it. In other words, the chance of DDD getting attention is around the same chance Fire Girl will get attention.

fun fun fun

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Room View Post
    I don't think it will be, but I actually do think it's well within the realm of possibility, especially if they really wanna make an anime adaptation. On the other hand, I do think that it's very likely the routes will be cut down to some extent. I could see a near-far side split, but I am guessing it will indeed have a few routes. I am almost expecting to see Hisui and Kohaku's routes merged, though.
    Do you think a Kagetsu Tohya-esque fandisc sequel will come out for this Tsukihime?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I've been entertaining the idea that they'd try to rewrite Len into main Tsukihime story, cause I have a hard time believing they'll remake Kagetsu Tohya. Kouma could probably be introduced in some kind of extra story you access in the main menu, like the Amantes Amentes exclusive stories in Dies Irae.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Yea it isn't far fetched to think they'll just bring some stuff from KT into Tsuki. Showing Len as a human can be done in the dream sequence, which will no longer be sexy, she can cameo there before the heroine of your choosing comes to give Shiki a big old kiss or something. Showing Len as a cat won't be problematic, just have her lounging around Arcueid's apartment occasionally. Kouma can be part of a flashback or an extra story like you said.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I've been entertaining the idea that they'd try to rewrite Len into main Tsukihime story, cause I have a hard time believing they'll remake Kagetsu Tohya. Kouma could probably be introduced in some kind of extra story you access in the main menu, like the Amantes Amentes exclusive stories in Dies Irae.
    Len already appears in Tsukihime, the day after the dream Shiki comes into Arcueid's apartment and she's petting a cat. All you really need to do is expand on that scene, plus you get to change the h-scenes into more subconscious past exposition.

I'm also reasonably certain Kouma will deadass just appear in person come Hisui route, and they'll can the entire being actually a younger version of himself in Melty. One problem Tsukihime has from today's perspective, in terms of mass appeal, is that it's a tacofest. It needs more boys. So besides Arihiko and the villains, everyone else from later material will be invited for the main thing. Hell, we might get Merem.

can't wait for Nanaya Kiri flashback/info dump

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    can't wait for Nanaya Kiri flashback/info dump
    My body is ready.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Do you think a Kagetsu Tohya-esque fandisc sequel will come out for this Tsukihime?
    Yeah no. I would be extremely surprised actually.

I'm hoping Len and other KT characters will have proper appearances though.
    New user, apologies if I get something wrong.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assuming this artwork is believable, much of Kagetsu Tohya could be implemented on Sacchin route, at least related to Len.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The entire Sacchin route will be a dream inducted by Len. Isn't it sad

Wtf am I doing... I've come to hate how TM approached this whole Sacchin thing from KT to MB to the April Fools stuff, and here I am participating in it...
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She'll also make the important point of replacing "amozon.co.jp" for "amazoness.com"

Quote Originally Posted by migliole View Post
    Assuming this artwork is believable, much of Kagetsu Tohya could be implemented on Sacchin route, at least related to Len.
    It's legit. It's from a previous AF.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    inb4 Len steals the spotlight and the route

isn't it sad
    don't quote me on this

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    inb4 Len steals the spotlight and the route

isn't it sad
    At least the whole route won't turn out to be a giant amazon ad right?

I look forward to the 26th of March.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    I never played Xenoblade 2 so I didn't know Homura/Pyra got same voice as remake Akiha.

Hm, does anyone happen to know the "life cycle" of a VN so to speak? I read somewhere that the voice actors recorded their lines like years ago so I was wondering if Nasu actually already wrote the thing a while ago and it's just in some kind of polish/advertising stage before release.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Reportedly Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi was made in a couple months. Meanwhile Muramasa (released 2009) was sloooowly written over the span of many, many years, the writer started working on it before he started working on Hanachirasu (released 2005) which would become his debut work. Muvluv Alternative was originally gonna be part of the original Muvluv (released 2003) so its safe to assume the scenario was more or less done by then, but it ended up being released separate in 2006, no doubt because of the insane production.

It varies wildly, and different VNs have different reasons as to why they take as long or short as they do. But the fact that they had voice acting done years ago implies the script was finished by then.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Back in the day the script was probably most of the work for visual novels, but these days the budget's gone up enough that that's no longer a given.