Page 377 of 486 FirstFirst ... 277327367372375376377378379382387427477 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In order to maintain full controll which ended up being not that full.

I guess Aniplex did not give Nasu his full creative freedom back just because they got their initial investment and projected earnings.

Or he got scared of the idea of being such a big mobage and the blowback of instant self-termination as opposed to fading into irrelevance first

If I were to do some pop psychology I would say that a lot of Nasu's more questionable actions/decisions boil down to him wanting to play into the whole troubled/capricious genius trope more than he'd ever admit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Him wanting to play into the whole troubled/capricious genius trope and being indecisive midway if he should be like that or not and making different decisions depending which side of the indecisiveness he is at the moment.

That is, Nasu can't decide if he really will do everything he wants so things end up being half-done both ways. Let's see how FGO part 2 ending will follow.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    I guess TsukiRe does open the window to Nasu's previous statements of FGO Part 2 being the "end" of the story leading to some kind of Tsukihime-focused followup.

You know, if you want to give people here nightmares.

Tsukihime 2, coming to a mobile phone near you! Get your gacha-rolling figures ready, make sure to restart if you don't get one of three specific DAAs on your first roll!

How about we start with some Kagetsu Tohya DLC to the VN first before jumping into mobage-iffication

And as long as the subject is joke DLC's , original design skin pack please.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Actually, we should start with Alliance of Illusionary Eyes DLC before Kagetsu Tohya.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    interesting info from Ciel VA's radio.

audition for new casts was already be done few years ago.
    At a vague guess given the short resumes of these VAs. I guess they were auditioned pretty much out of seiyuu school and joining an agency?

Kind of lends credence to the feel of pushing for a new generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Though with the delays so far, once again at risk of time slipping by
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    well Yuuki, Hayami and Ogura were still in high school when they voiced Jinako, Melt and Lip for CCC.

Blog Entries
    Wow, you guys really got into it over the H scenes. Given that in more than one route the sex scenes in Tsukihime are a sort of climax (haha) to the romance, I doubt Shiki will be exiting Tsuki:Re a virgin. Just a quick glance at HF from Ufotable makes it clear as day that when the sex scene is important to the relationship with the heroine (rather than just some thinly justified piping to hit the H scene per route quota such as Rin or Saber) it'll be there, in some way. I honestly have enough faith that I think a less explicit version of Kohaku's post-coitus CG, which is one of the most well drawn ones in the entire VN, will find its way into the remake.

You can reasonably argue that Nasu is not the same person who wrote Tsukihime 20 years ago and doesn't share all the opinions he had back then, nor does his mentality toward storytelling line up that well with his past self either, but at the very least he hasn't become a prude. Sexual themes are present in almost everything he touches and if CCC is anything to go by the man likes anime booby. I don't necessarily believe our ancient rumor-like mindreads that the H scenes were forced in solely at Takeuchi's behest. I expect to see him play dangerously close to the line that Sony establishes.

In the worst of scenarios it isn't as though the remake releasing deletes your copy of Tsukihime from your PC and kills all download links online while simultaneously reducing every physical copy to dust.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Shiki already lost his virginity before the start of Tsukihime though.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    ^ This always stood out as a really bizarre detail to me, but it's in the same work that has catfucking in it, so you can give it a pass more easily.

Not bizarre as in weird by itself, rather it's bizarre that there would need to be a scene where this is suggested as if it's some kind of a big secret in the sexual confessional that is Tsukihime.
    Last edited by Ratman; January 5th, 2021 at 11:06 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quick question, did that woman rape him, or was it just very dubious consent?

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that's staying unless Nasu wants to keep it for the fucked up atmosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Shiki already lost his virginity before the start of Tsukihime though.
    I'm aware.

I doubt that's staying unless Nasu wants to keep it for the fucked up atmosphere.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you don't have that in you have to write him more awkwardly in the H scenes which I guess fucks with the Akiha and Hisui scenes moreso than with any other, as well as I guess it justifies sticking it in Ciel's ass a bit more?

Like if you sit down and plan H scenes with ur best friend (tfw you will never ;_; ) I guess that question comes up as actual detail that has to be talked about because it will influence the H scene tone.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Having sex once doesn't suddenly make you super assertive and experienced, though, unless he fucked more than once.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    If you don't have that in you have to write him more awkwardly in the H scenes which I guess fucks with the Akiha and Hisui scenes moreso than with any other, as well as I guess it justifies sticking it in Ciel's ass a bit more?

Like if you sit down and plan H scenes with ur best friend (tfw you will never ;_; ) I guess that question comes up as actual detail that has to be talked about because it will influence the H scene tone.
    Yes, but then why do you explain that AFTER Tsukihime.

In after the teacher is introduced to replace ol' Arima because adopted mother molesting her kid is no bueno but teacher-student relationships in high school are just fine.

I hope Nasu has rethought his attitude on that...

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Having sex once doesn't suddenly make you super assertive and experienced, though, unless he fucked more than once.
    It makes you more awkward the first time though, which means you have to write him being a bit awkward 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Yes, but then why do you explain that AFTER Tsukihime.

In after the teacher is introduced to replace ol' Arima because adopted mother molesting her kid is no bueno but teacher-student relationships in high school are just fine.
    I assume it's stuck in because he already figured it out and hadn't pinned it down before.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute