Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327377417422425426427
Results 8,521 to 8,528 of 8528

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - SUMMER 2021 RELEASE DATE

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I feel like nasu will differentiate between og tsuki stuff and tsuki re. But i also think he will make it clear that tsuki re is intended as a hard reboot. So while the original still exists, dont expect it to ever be referenced again. I expect whatever tsuki re introduces to be the definitive content they will bring into tms future, not the dojin game material
    Totally agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Og tsuki is dead, long live og tsuki.

I wouldn't mind that being the case in the serious stuff, just hope that there's still jokes about it in whatever fan servicey material they make. That is, if they stop milking F/GO for everything by then.
    "―― Isn't it funny? In order to protect myself I cast away my identity and became just a doll.
    But the more of that I do, the more broken I become.
    I became good at acting, an expert at lying, and could deceive anyone with my smile. But as I try to fulfill my purpose like that, I keep losing my self that I wanted to protect.
    Just what is happiness?
    What is this thing called sadness?
    ―― I became unable to even remember the meaning of pain itself."

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Jokes are deepest lore. Don't sweat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Kagetsu Tohya:Re when?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by migliole View Post
    I guess they corrected it already.
    I'm kinda ashamed at myself for noticing so fast, but the shape of Akiha's breasts is now visible through her clothing, especially in the 'leaning' CG at 2:14.

RIP Dover cliffs, 2000-2021
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I'm kinda ashamed at myself for noticing so fast, but the shape of Akiha's breasts is now visible through her clothing, especially in the 'leaning' CG at 2:14.

RIP Dover cliffs, 2000-2021
    Eh not really. Takeuchi has been drawing Saber with some chest for awhile and yet she's still considered pretty damn flat.

So I suspect Akiha's steep chest will still be around for Shiki to comment on accidentally.

Besides, as the Japanese harsh tsundere (when she finally lets herself emote I mean) ojou, Akiha is part of an archetyle of flatness.

Arturia having chest makes sense these days cuz shes just pre growth spurt. With akiha shes quite clearly supposed to be less endowed but since takeuchi can actually draw female bodies now gives them atleast some definition compared to og vn. Arcueid was flat as a board in vn but quite clearly was supposed to be stacked which was shown in later melty blood materials when the art improved....why am i talking about this