Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 364144454647 LastLast

Thread: DDD

I know I'm necrobumping but I've been on a TM LN spree, and

Quote Originally Posted by rocohanda View Post
    I'm pretty sure that 檻我鞠音's spelling it's not Origa Marine but rather Origa Malion.
    You'd be correct. I don't know why I never fixed it. Also still wondering about the details behind these bad boys
    Spoiler:

Specially 能図妄想団地 as it seems that whatever it was, it's still relevant a decade later. There's no doubt S.Peeping Beauty is about Kaie and reallly would love to know more about the Karyou mansion being demolished. DDD3 never.

Heres a quick pdf of the edited version of HandS. (R) done by Zenieth.
    Idk how far his edits went, or if his later edits were implimented into the versions posted by Enhance, but the edited version of HandS. (R) is not included in any pdfs/epubs I've seen.

If anyone can put this version of the chapter in a pdf along with JtheE and the rest of volume 1, please do.

****************************file/d/1g3T...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by ProtoformX; April 26th, 2022 at 02:24 PM.

File is in owners trash?

Sorry about that, it should be fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    File is in owners trash?
    just like ddd3 is in Nasu's trash bin

Fr…
    Ddd fans starving

Maybe he’ll fish it back out of there after lostbelt 7

It'll come after Mahoyo 2&3, TsukiRE part 2, Girl's Work, and the Flowers of Ice remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    just like ddd3 is in Nasu's trash bin
    Now that the dude turned it out for a more commercial market. It can come

It would be nice if someone continued what Zenieth started and edited the rest of Vol 1.
    In the state it is in rn, its pretty hard to read

I find that the HandS experience is only enhanced if reading it feels like having a stroke.

Does anyone have a pdf or something of Volume 2? I could find a link to Volume 1 on the previous site, but nothing regarding Volume 1.

Thanky alot mate

US Friend Code
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to this thread (sorry if I got your hopes up, DDD3 still isn't out yet)

I'm trying to compile the translated text into full, edited volumes (props to the translators), basically, i'm trying to do what Zenieth did back in the day, but it is quite hard figuring out the context of some of the sentences without the raw jp text, so I'm on here asking if anyone has it.

Here's what I did:
    - For the illustration: I only included what seemed to be official artworks (either in the original JP book or some rare materials, noteably https://www.reddit.com/r/typemoon/co...tion_rare_art/), I placed the arts where I thought it was suitable in the text.

- For the text: I added spacing between lines so it's more readable, with the dialogue I remove the "--" before the line and place it inside quotation marks. I did edit some of the lines so it rolls off the tongue more naturally, but the editing is still going no where (no offense to the original translator, you guys did God's work for us, and I know that translating took a great deal of time and effort, but still have to settle with unnatural sounding lines)

- I do all this in MS Word, I planned to do each individual chapters first, and then use some kind of file merger to put it all into full volumes.

- Here's the drive link to all the stuff I did so far (J the E. is from arai himself, I compiled HandS(R) and HandS(L) with Enhance's translation):
    ****************************drive/folde...usp=share_link

I also included the raw .docx files so that who interested can edit their own version.

This is kind of like a passion project of mine, I don't know and can't guarantee that it will go anywhere, but I'll do what I can, DDD is so underrated and I want more people to appreciate it.

US Friend Code
    Oh and I forgot to add: I can neither speak or read japanese, I just guess the context of the lines and paraphrase it so it's more readable (i intend to use some translator tool to guess more accurately if i can get a hold of jp text, otherwise its just my personal understanding of what's going on or what's being said) the reason i want to give out the raw .docx files is so that anyone can edit their own interpretation

you are a godsend, thanks for this omg

US Friend Code
    just found out there're official ebook releases now (all 3 vols, including 3/16 incident), this is gonna be really helpful

also, i intend to just compiles the unedited version of the translators first, since my editting effort might goes nowhere (English is not my first language), so while I'm editing those, newcomers will already have the pdfs (though unedited) to read

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by tonip1z View Post
    just found out there're official ebook releases now (all 3 vols, including 3/16 incident), this is gonna be really helpful

also, i intend to just compiles the unedited version of the translators first, since my editting effort might goes nowhere (English is not my first language), so while I'm editing those, newcomers will already have the pdfs (though unedited) to read
    update: I bought the first volume, change of plan: gonna start with editing now since I find that compiling then editting is kinda tedious now

Oh and I forgot to add: I can neither speak or read japanese, I just guess the context of the lines and paraphrase it so it's more readable (i intend to use some translator tool to guess more accurately if i can get a hold of jp text, otherwise its just my personal understanding of what's going on or what's being said) the reason i want to give out the raw .docx files is so that anyone can edit their own interpretation
    So do you plan to edit the text for readability by fixing stuff like missing articles and bad syntax. or to rewrite it based on MTL output?

US Friend Code
    update: I bought the first volume, change of plan: gonna start with editing now since I find that compiling then editting is kinda tedious now
    currently editting J the E., oh boy this is gonna take a very long time, i estimate that it would take 1-2 hours/page, the first volume has 412 pages, so bear with me here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    So do you plan to edit the text for readability by fixing stuff like missing articles and bad syntax. or to rewrite it based on MTL output?
    Not rewriting entirely, let me put up what I did so far so you can kinda see what i'm trying to do:

https://imgur.com/a/begy58Z (sorry for using imgur, i'm new to the forum so I haven't figure out how to post images yet)

oh, so that's how you add images
    Last edited by tonip1z; May 13th, 2023 at 05:12 PM.