Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One-Half and Eleven - (Ranma 1/2 and MSLN crossover) - Lemon content

Blog Entries

One-Half and Eleven - (Ranma 1/2 and MSLN crossover) - Lemon content

Here's the deal with this fanfic, thread, content, etc.: I was recommended told to do this if I ever wanted to improve at all in writing lemons.
    So, without further ado...

Summary: Our favorite Aqua-Transsexual Martial Artist and Shield-Maiden Number walk into a bar...

Part 1: Below

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½ or Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
    Part 1 of ???

Normally, Ranma wouldn't have gone out on his own to a restaurant of any kind besides the Nekohanten and Ucchan's, but after failed wedding that he had been forced into, Ranma had needed to get away from his family, his fiancées, their suitors, and a number of other situations involving them before he did something that he'd regret. As such, he had decided to go on the outskirts of Nerima, carefully avoiding coming into contact with Nuku Nuku. However truly innocent and friendly the cat-girl was, Ranma avoided her because of the Neko-ken and, more importantly, his fiancées.

So Ranma had decided to go to the moderately-sized izakaya (1). While Ranma was known to most Nerima residents, there were a few that didn't think Ranma was completely at fault for all the collateral damage, which Ranma appreciated. The founder and retired owner of the izakaya was one of these residents, and one whom Ranma had met on one of his "Air Akane" flights.

'Hopefully I can get some peace and quiet here,' were Ranma's thoughts as he walked into the izakaya.

XXXXX

After the JS Incident, the separation of the repentant Numbers into the Saint's Church and the N2R, and after the tragedy of Ixpellia; Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate had invited some of their friends on a vacation to Earth. Since all three were at raised in Japan, they had decided to stay in the one country. While the Three Aces had gone to visit their family and friends, this left the Numbers to their own devices. That being said, Wendi had decided to go out to eat by herself. While she loved her sisters dearly and liked to tease all of them, they all had decided that they needed some time to themselves on their vacation away from their TSAB duties.

XXXXX

And so as Ranma walked through the door, Wendi was sitting by herself at a table for two, slowly eating her order of yakitori. While Ranma was ordering, Wendi noticed the good-looking young man. Both failed to notice that the only available seat left was opposite Wendi, with the bar, booths, and other tables filled with workers and families dining. Ranma had chosen to get karaage and looked around to find a seat.

His hopes for a night without any girl-related problems rising were dashed to the ground when he saw that the only seat available was one next to an attractive and, if Ranma was honest with himself and not worried, sexy girl with dark pink hair. Mentally sighing at his luck, whether good or bad, Ranma decided 'to hell with it' and moved over to sit next to Wendi. Wendi herself smirked slightly at her own luck as Ranma moved over to her.

When he was in front of her, he raised a hand to the back of his head, "Do you mind me sitting here? My name's Ranma."

Wendi smiled coyly at him, replying, "No, go ahead, I don't mind *at all*. My name's Wendi; nice to meet you, Ranma-san."

XXXXX

Ranma was used to someone else waking him up in unpleasant ways. Whether it was his father attacking him or Akane dumping cold water on top of him, he had never really woken up pleasantly. Wendi, on the other hand, woke up of her own free will almost every morning. While some could say that it was part of being a cyborg and that it was part of her programming, she was also one of the most cheerful of her sisters and, as such, had no problem with getting up early in the morning.

XXXXX

Ranma groggily awoke to the sight of a dark pink head of hair resting on his bare chest, with the knowledge that he was not in the room he shared with his father, and that he couldn't quite remember how he got into this situation. Wendi also had her arms wrapped around his neck and was lying on top of him in a way which quickly caused blood to flow to his face and groin.

Everything about the situation reminded him of his nightmares of waking up with one of his fiancées or their suitors. His desire to hightail it out of the room within the next few seconds was quickly depleted in favor of trying to figure out how he had even ended up sleeping with this girl who he hardly knew. As his mind cleared with this determination, Ranma could have slapped himself or welcomed one of Cologne's headshots.

'Damn it, we started talking about each other and how life was for us. I spilled after she flirted and teased me, and she ordered us some amazake (2). We both started to loosen up and got along well, but then she ordered awamori (3) for me. Then I got kind-a drunk…oh hell!'

Realization dawned on Ranma just as Wendi was waking up to see Ranma under her, with both of them naked, the prominent scent of sex in the air and a noticeable soreness in her hips. The pinkette remembered the night before clearer than Ranma could, since she hadn't gotten nearly as drunk, and blushed lightly at the memory. 'Okay…I went to an izakaya and met Ranma. We shared stories which normally would be unbelievable to most people…'

Wendi looked at Ranma's face as she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. "Um, wow, you were... Wow." Her mind was a little foggy from last night's *activities*, but she could remember how he was able to just keep going and kept up with her, it was quite impressive. Especially when he started to outdo himself and she had a hard time keeping up with him.

Ranma wasn't sure what to say in this situation, though, he had to admit, looking at her breasts and naked body really was arousing and she was incredibly beautiful, not to mention that she had a very energetic and fun personality, and that thing that she could do with her tongue...

"Oooh!" Wendi's eyes widened as she felt something long, hard and thick push against her butt. "Still wanna go another round?" She leered down at him with a Cheshire Cat grin spread across her face.

Blushing at Wendi's leering smile, Ranma just grinned softly. "Hard to not want to when a hot, naked girl is straddling ya."

Wendi grinned at him. "Good answer." Moving slightly, she shifted herself upwards before lowering herself down. "Oh wow..." She wasn't sure if he was harder and thicker than last night, but, damn, she was sore and he was filling her up *just* right. Ranma moaned and moved his hands up to palm her breasts. Hell, he was probably going to die when someone walked in, he might as well enjoy this. After all, he couldn't remember the last time he did something so pleasant.

As Wendi shifted and rocked her hips while riding on Ranma, the blanket around her waist fell to the floor, leaving her naked on top of him. "Nnngh..." She gasped as his fingers pinched her nipples and rolled them. The pinkette didn't know where Ranma got such skills with his fingers, but damn if she was going to complain about his intimacy with her body, especially with the way he was filling her.

As their pace quickened, Ranma's hands slid down from her breasts, sliding and massaging all the way to her butt. As he grasped her ass in his hands, she moaned a bit more and wrapped her arms around him, moving so that their eyes met. They leaned their foreheads together, panting and moaning as they continued their love-making.

As Wendi and Ranma were writhing in pleasure against each other's sweaty, naked bodies, Cinque was on her way to wake up her younger sister. When Wendi had gone for a "night on the town", her sisters were wondering where she had been and why she went straight to bed when she got home the previous night.

XXXXX

Cinque made it to Wendi's door; she could hear moaning and creaking inside of Wendi's bed inside. 'Is Wendi-nee masturbating in her bed again? I hope not…' Cinque wondered in mild embarrassment and a host of other emotions. The shortest of the Numbers pushed the door open enough to walk into her shared bedroom with her fellow pinkette.

The fourth oldest of the Numbers didn't expect the sight of her sister and a young man writhing in obvious pleasure against each other's bodies with abandon. Cinque felt her face heat up as a nuclear blush formed. For a second she stood there staring as the Ranma and Wendi, before her visible eye rolled up and she fainted to the ground with a thud.

Startled slightly out of their mutual ravishing, after having two orgasms a piece, Ranma and Wendi turned to look towards the door to see who or what had made the noise. With wide eyes they turned to each other, and Wendi, blushing for a different reason now, stated, "Yeah…I think we're gonna be in a bit of trouble, now, lover boy…" Looking between Wendi and the now unconscious Cinque, Ranma nodded and groaned in annoyance, "I can just tell I'm going to be blamed for most of this."

Wendi smirked at Ranma and leaned down, pushing her breasts against him. "Hmm... Why would you get blamed? I'm pretty sure it takes two to do this."

"Story of my life." Ranma sighed softly, though it was nice to feel her breasts, they were full, big, soft and rather comfortable. "Someone will see this situation and I'll be the one blamed for it."

Wendi smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Don't worry. My sisters are pretty good at letting people explain before they try and tear a person's head off."

True, they were protective of her, being the youngest of the Nakajima family, but she was sure that they'd at least let Ranma explain what happened.
    "What about your parents?"

"I'll talk to dad." Wendi smiled at him. "Come on, let's get cleaned up before everyone walks in and sees my glorious ass."

Ranma blushed softly, oh, he remembered how glorious it was. "Um... Is it sore, I know we..."

Wendi rolled her eyes and sat up. "In case you forgot, and I almost did, I invited you to fuck me up the ass." Sure, she was a little sore, but in a good way.
    Ranma nodded and blinked as a gasp came from the door. "uh oh."

Standing at the door, staring at them, was Nove.

XXXXX

Nove stared at her sister, the scent dominating the room, with the source being blatantly obvious. "I am going to turn around, walk back down the stairs, and hope this is a dream. Then I'm going to walk back up here to wake you up..."

Ranma sighed, "Well...at least she didn't start right off the bat with attacking me." Wendi smirked, "Well, depends on what you mean by 'attacking', Ranma-kun. After all, many a wet dream for me has involved a threesome with my dear, sweet Nove-nee-chan." Ranma lightly blushed, "Yeah, well...um..."

"Wait, she's your sister?" Ranma blinked and Wendi nodded, grinning. "...You want her, still?" He tried to wrap his mind around that, but just imagined Wendi and Nove, who looked uncannily similar to his cursed form, kissing and groping each other, among other things.

"Yep, she's really cute, too." Wendi giggled, "But those are dreams, won't happen. Though, if it does..." She kissed him on the lips, "I'd like you to join us for a threesome." Ranma blushed a bit more at that idea, his mind going into some other fantasies, but shook it off a bit. "As much as I like the idea, Wendi-chan, I think I'd much rather put the fantasies to the side and deal with your family first." He added in a mumble, "And hope and pray that they don't want me dead."

"Like I said Ranma-kun, my sisters and my Dad, especially my Dad, are very understanding. So don't worry."

Wendi sat up and stretched, her breasts bouncing from the motions and she yelped as she felt Ranma's dick throb against her.

"You're still ready to go?" Blushing more, he nodded and groaned as Wendi moved her hips and slid down on his cock again. "Nnngh... Think we have time?" Wendi shrugged, her breasts bouncing. "Don't know, let's find out!" She grinned as she started rocking up and down on his dick again.

Ranma grinned at that, too, and started grinding himself upward into her wet pussy, while Wendi pulled him into a searing kiss. A few moments later, they broke the kiss and Ranma grabbed Wendi's ass while sucking on her breasts, causing Wendi to gasp and lean her head back as she cooed in pleasure.

Ranma suckled and tweaked her nipples, never doing the same to either one for long, all the while groping and caressing her breasts lavishly. Wendi moved her legs to wrap around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper into her, causing them both to groan.

Wendi gasped and panted as she bounced on his cock. "Nnngh... You're... You're so... Good..." She wrapped her arms around his head and held him close to her as she bounced up and down on his lap. "Hug me to you!"
    Ranma obliged her, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him, but still leaning his head down to pleasure her breasts, while still grinding into her pussy with fervor.

"Okay, I'm back, this better..." Nove trailed off as she saw the scene. "...Dammit! You two, finish up soon or I'll come over there and break it up!" Wendi looked at Nove, lust in her eyes as she groaned. "You could... Nnngh... Always join us, eeek!" She yelped when Ranma bit her nipples and pulled on them.

Nove turned beet red, watching her sister and the as-of-yet un-named young man fuck like crazy. "You know what? I'm just going leave to go get Dad; it's not nice to tease me like *that* Wendi-nee…" She trailed off as she closed the door and left.

Ranma groaned as he started reaching his peak, "You tease her…nnngh…a lot, Wendi-chan?" She nodded, "Yeah, but I love her, and it's not like I wouldn't mind it, really. I guess she just doesn't know or understand that…yet."

Ranma grunted as he thrust into her. "Have you... Nnngh... Tried anything... With her?" He gasped as his dick stiffened and he came, spraying into her pussy. Wendi groaned as she felt him cum. Shuddering and leaning her head back, the sensations were enough to make her cum as well. "Only... Groped her... A couple of... Times... Nnnngh.."

"Why don't..." Ranma grunted as he grinded into her pussy. "You try kissing her?"
    "I don't know, I guess….that I don't want her to…freak out about it, and I…also like just being her sister, too," Wendi moaned out as the two felt a second orgasm race through them, hugging each other close. Panting and sweaty, the two leaned into each other's bodies, and reluctantly, the two pulled apart.

"Maybe," Ranma panted softly, "you should tell her in private." He paused a little bit, “…maybe without teasing or groping.” For a second she pouted, but in the end Wendi shrugged, "Well, I don't *have to* anytime soon; so, how about we get dressed or cleaned up and head down?" Ranma nodded, "I'd rather get it over with, and I'm sure that we could get a shower afterward." Wendi grinned, "Yeah, we might even get to shower together, too." Ranma smirked, "I do like the sound of that, Wendi."

"Though..." Ranma continued as he looked at Wendi as she got up and slapped his ass, eliciting a blush from him, which she savored with a predatory grin. "We probably shouldn't do that in there, or we'll be there all day." Wendi pouted but grinned at him. "Just get me off then." She winked and Ranma face-faulted, causing her to giggle heavily.

A knock sounded from the door, Genya's voice coming from the other side, no emotion really conveyed in his tone besides slight annoyance, "Wendi, I know you have a boy with you in there, so cover yourselves up or get dressed so that we can talk."

"Can we get washed up first, Dad?" Wendi called out. "Wendi, I'll let you wash up, but you have ten minutes, if you take longer, I'm going to let Nove kick both of you out of the shower." She pouted at that answer, and cursed, ten minutes! That wasn't enough time to get off and wash up at the same time. She sighed, "Fine, Dad; come on Ranma, let's go get washed up." He nodded, "Sure, Wendi."

About nine minutes later, a freshly washed Ranma and Wendi walked out and Ranma gulped as he saw not only Nove, but a silver-haired girl with one eye closed, a rather shapely brown-haired girl who had a rather long and thin ponytail down her back, and an older man who was looking at them rather sternly. "Hello, my name's Ranma Saotome... And, I honestly can't say that I'm sorry about this."

XXXXX

(1) Izakaya – traditional Japanese bars
    (2) Sweet, low-alcoholic sake
    (3) [Normally] 30% alcoholic sake

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And there you have part 1.
    Comment, give constructive criticism, etc. please. I know I need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    So I just read it. It was nice. Not the best I've seen, but not really bad.
    Problem is I don't know much about the characters involved ^^;.
    I know almost nothing about Ranma 1/2, and have only watched Nanoha till the first few episodes of StrikerS.
    So...sorry I can't comment much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    So I just read it. It was nice. Not the best I've seen, but not really bad.
    Problem is I don't know much about the characters involved ^^;.
    I know almost nothing about Ranma 1/2, and have only watched Nanoha till the first few episodes of StrikerS.
    So...sorry I can't comment much.
    Didn't really have to post this in a VM *and* here, but thanks, KAIZA...sorry for wasting your time...
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    No, you didn't "waste my time", Lyco.
    I took the time to read it.
    Wish I could actually give better criticism, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    No, you didn't "waste my time", Lyco.
    I took the time to read it.
    Wish I could actually give better criticism, though.
    ...feels to me like all it did was waste your time, then...
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    ...Stop saying it was a waste of time.
    That'll only end up discouraging yourself, Lyco.
    Anyway, I left a bit of critique in a VM, hope that helps.

Blog Entries
    No, Lyco, being incredibly negative is probably not the best way to encourage people to read it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Lyco, if you really want major feedback, why not just take the link from here and post it to AS? That's what we used to do with lemon content and we never got in trouble over it.

Blog Entries
    Okay, to be fair, he did that already. Didn't work out well-

Wait, just the link?

Yeah, I don't see how that would be an issue.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    No, I mean, just the link from this site to the other site.

As far as I remember, you only get in trouble with AS if you post lemon content directly to the board. And if he only wants select commentary from a few people, he could PM it to them instead of posting it to the FFT. Just posting this thread link to the forum shouldn't be a problem.

Admittedly, I haven't ventured onto AS recently, so the rules might have changed. But you could still PM it to certain people if you wanted their feedback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    No, Lyco, being incredibly negative is probably not the best way to encourage people to read it.
    I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Lyco, if you really want major feedback, why not just take the link from here and post it to AS? That's what we used to do with lemon content and we never got in trouble over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Okay, to be fair, he did that already. Didn't work out well-

Wait, just the link?

Yeah, I don't see how that would be an issue.
    No, I mean, just the link from this site to the other site.

As far as I remember, you only get in trouble with AS if you post lemon content directly to the board. And if he only wants select commentary from a few people, he could PM it to them instead of posting it to the FFT. Just posting this thread link to the forum shouldn't be a problem.

Admittedly, I haven't ventured onto AS recently, so the rules might have changed. But you could still PM it to certain people if you wanted their feedback.
    Not sure if just posting the link would do anything. Links to fanfics in the Nanoha fanfic thread tend to be ignored and receive barely any feedback or commentary.

And I highly, highly doubt someone, let alone anyone, would make an account here on BL just to respond or give feedback for this. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    'Tis just a suggestion. If you aren't getting the feedback here that you want, you should branch out to consider other options.

Blog Entries
    'Tis just a suggestion. If you aren't getting the feedback here that you want, you should branch out to consider other options.
    I did try AnimeSuki, but posted the entire thing, which got me a warning. Even before that, I only got one response.
    Then all of that was removed.

Might try just linking it here, but like I said, doubt anyone would make an account here on BL to comment on this.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I did try AnimeSuki, but posted the entire thing, which got me a warning. Even before that, I only got one response.
    Then all of that was removed.

Might try just linking it here, but like I said, doubt anyone would make an account here on BL to comment on this.
    Yeah, it looks like that's the sorry truth of it. Sorry, buddy.

Blog Entries
    You might just be better off posting it to FF.net or Mediaminer instead, or any other of the big general fanfiction websites.

Blog Entries
    You might just be better off posting it to FF.net or Mediaminer instead, or any other of the big general fanfiction websites.
    FF.net is cutting out any fanfics with lemon content. I had it posted there on my account, but didn't want it deleted that way.
    And I don't have a Mediaminer account, or any other fanfic community accounts.

Beast's Lair and AnimeSuki are the only ones I have a chance with, and neither is promising so far.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Well, I've got nothing else to say on the subject other than that, sadly. I was never into Ranma 1/2 and I'm not a huge fan of Wendi or the other Numbers.

Blog Entries
    Well, I've got nothing else to say on the subject other than that, sadly. I was never into Ranma 1/2 and I'm not a huge fan of Wendi or the other Numbers.
    Fair enough. I already had guessed some of that anyway.

Taking this down in 1-2 days if I don't receive anymore critique.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You could try hosting it on a geocities site...

Blog Entries
    I lost and forgot my personal email password, and will not use my school one. Nor do I believe making a new one to be worth it.
    F/GO SUPPORT