Page 11 of 397 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    ...I'm sorry? Your post makes very little sense. Unlimited Blade Works path is part of the original canon and has nothing to do with the Nanoha franchise whatsoever. I don't think Nanoha even existed when Fate/Stay Night came out.

Clarification, please?
    "UBW", in this case at least, is a forumite on the IF Discussion forum-threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    ...I'm sorry? Your post makes very little sense. Unlimited Blade Works path is part of the original canon and has nothing to do with the Nanoha franchise whatsoever. I don't think Nanoha even existed when Fate/Stay Night came out.

Clarification, please?
    not unlimited blade works, someone with UBW as a name just like me naming myself Shikyo21.

This snippet takes place when they're 9 years old.

Blog Entries
    Remind me, do we have a thread on BL for MGLN only fics? Moczo have just updated his 'Infinity' fic and I want to find somewhere to discuss his ingenuity at making awesome/hilarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
    Remind me, do we have a thread on BL for MGLN only fics? Moczo have just updated his 'Infinity' fic and I want to find somewhere to discuss his ingenuity at making awesome/hilarity.
    We have a thread for MGLN the franchise/series, but not for "MGLN only fics".
    F/GO SUPPORT

I want to make you proud

My personal take on Clone Shirou

"I want to make you proud of me."

Deep in the chambers inside the lair of Jail Scaglietti, The clone of Emiya Shirou gazes upon the very being of the original inside his chamber; his body may have lost its function but his brain still works as it somehow mysteriously repairing itself.

For the clone; he has access to the memories of the original Emiya Shirou courtesy to the mad doctor and his inventions. The main objective back then was that to make use of the combat experience of the original to the clone for battle strength.

What Jail failed to notice (or maybe he did but paid no attention to it) is that the clone is somehow made himself attached to the original.

as for the clone, The very thought that the person he's based on is still alive intrigued his attention and with the help of a certain Quattro aka asking favors in return he managed to sneak himself into one of the secret chambers that none of the numbers is allowed to enter; the younger ones anyway.

One thing for sure, the clone himself has been having dreams about the memories of the original. One of them in particular struck him hard: a moment between father and son.

The clone; despite being created as a weapon turns out to harbor jealousy to the original in his memories for having that one thing that he does not have in his entire activation sequence.

For the first few week, he tried blocking the flow of dreams; ignoring it downright until that particular dream about the original and his father.

When I was little, I wanted to be a superhero." said the man with black hair in his dream.

"You wanted to be one? What happened? Did you quit?" The original asked.

"Yes, I realized that it was becoming harder to call yourself one as you grow older in life. I should have realized that earlier."

"Then, I'll do it. Since you can't do it i'll do it for you then. I'll inherit that dream."

" If you failed to be a hero; then I'll take your place. I will make you proud; Just watch me." The clone declared to the original. "I'll be the superhero you dream to be; the best one the multiverse has ever seen."

" Report to the meeting room, you have a mission." Uno's face appear next to him via blue holographic screen.

"Right, i'll be there shortly."

See you around............dad. I'll tell you my adventures when I get back.

Snippet Note

What do you think? I tried to make it look like "Well done son guy" for the clone and the real Emiya Shirou. Hope it's not bad or anything.

*stares*

Holy shit this could revolutionize the entire Clone Situation.

MUST HAVE MORE GOOD SIR.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Definitely his clone for sure.

"Oh, a lot girls eh?" Wendi crossed her arms as she smirks at him. What the clone fails to see that there is an undertone behind that amused smirk; Deep down, she does a feel a twinge of anger since the only boy in the entire group doesn't even bother to acknowledge the women, the real women around him she added mentally.

"Wait what? They're just from my memories! I'm just curios to know who they are!" The clone defends himself, he is actually being honest that he is curious about the images of women in the memories. To him; he's fascinated by the number of women in his life; almost all of them are combat-oriented. Though, to be fair it doesn't take a genius to notice that he may have been smitten by the appearance of so many women in the memories.

"Is it now?" Wendi on the other hand, with her female instincts says otherwise; though it can be argued that she hit the spot about the clone being smitten with the images of the women.

It's not that hard to figure the clone out anyway; a trademark feature that he shares with the original.

Author's note: Inspired by Stein's Gate

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Spoiler:
    “Nanoha!”
    “Silly girl, why did you choose such a prudish outfit!? Aren’t you a magical girl!?”

“I was nine!” Nanoha was swift to reply. “And I don’t wear stuff like that!”

“And that’s why that blonde bombshell stole Emiya-kun!”

Of course, it wasn't like Nanoha was going to tell Tohsaka Rin of all people that she had tried Fate's barrier jacket out once.... What? She was curious to how well it functioned. After all;Fate seemed to be very content with it even if it was somewhat -----revealing.

And very tight. Nanoha couldn't stop fidgeting as she continued to pull at the spandex-like fabric that kept sticking to her bare skin while leaving her arms completely uncovered.

"Fate-chan, how can you feel comfortable in this?" Nanoha muttered to herself. "I can just fell this thing creeping up my..."

"Nanoha, I've been knocking on the door for almost three minutes now, is everything alright?" Shirou voice interrupted her less then innocent line of thought. She froze as she heart the door unlock as Shirou pulled down the handle, before pushing open the only thing protecting her from entering the sight of her precious person.......

She could only watch as the door, almost in slow motion, opened itself as it revealed the familiar form of Emiya Shirou to her.

"What have you been ...wawawawawawawawa!" SHirou came to a sudden stop as he took in the sight of his childhood friend performing something that Hayate had once described to him as cosplay.

Surely this cosplay was just as twisted as his perverted friend, because the sight that greeted him was.... depraved.

"Ugh! Na..nanoha-chan?"

"d-d-don't look at me."

In response to her plea the boy let out a squeak, turning around while trying to move out of the room. His attempt at fleeting was brutally halted as Nanoha grabbed him at the shoulder.

Shirou suddenly realized that Nanoha now possessed the strength of a world-champion wrestler, capable of keeping him rooted to the ground with a single hand.

"You saw...." Nanoha pleaded with him, pressing her head against his back as a shiver ran down his spine.

"I....I saw" Shirou confessed, unable to lie as he heard Nanoha sniffle behind him. with a single pull she forced him to face her in all her...... tightly clad glory. Nanoha's eyes were moist, displaying her turmoil to him, as a single tear slipped away. The sight pierced Shirou's soul, her distress causing the young boy much heartache as he realized he had made her cry once more.

"Nanoha...I"

"Raising heart..."

[Yes master, cannon mode setup. close combat mode configuration.]

Raising Heart appeared in her free hand, and suddenly the small girl was surrounded by what Shirou could only describe as an aura of darkness.

"N-nanoha-chan?" he pleaded with her as dread filled his eyes.

"Goodnight Shirou." She spoke, and all went black.

[sorry, my friend]

----------------

"Shirou, are you okay?" a voice beckoned Shirou back to consciousness as the boy opened his eyes.

" I had a strange dream. I was in a dojo with Alicia-san and a brown-haired woman---catwoman----thingy and they told me about reloading a previous save and not to peek at little girls before continuing on telling me why the sexy grim reaper route is better then the white devil route..."

"You lost me there." Vita spoke up as she looked at the bandaged head of Emiya Shirou.

"Why?"

"Everyone knows that the mysterious mistress route is the best one!"

"Vita, what are you talking about.... and why are you wearing bloomers?"

"I'm not Vita! I'm disciple V!"

"And I'm Rein-sensei!"

"And I'm Rein-II! Assistant teacher!!"

"Welcome to Yagami Dojo!"

-------------

"Shirou, are you okay?" Kiritsugu spoke as Shirou woke up, sitting next to his old man on the porch. After shaking his head to make sure he was awake Shirou answered his old man.

" I had a strange dream. I was in a dojo with Vita and two Reins who kept telling me that girls touching me in places that make me feel uncomfortable is okay and that I should just become a harem protagonist..."

"Have you been listening to your mother's speeches again?"

"I have a mother?"

"Mou Shirou no baka!" Irisviel cried out as she made a dynamic entry into the scene, sliding down the floor to tackle Shirou in a bear hug. " My little adopted son can't be this ignorant!"

"Mama! stop stealing Onii-chan!"

"Illya has to share with mommy!"

"Mistress, Ojou-sama! this is unbecoming of---- Leysritt you are suffocating him with your chest!"

"Stella is just jealous....."

"Um! seeing shishou with her family like this shows just how great of a woman she is. I have much to learn to follow her example!"

"Aw! Zecchan's already on her way to becoming a fine woman. You still can't have Kiritsugu though!"

"Shishou, it's not like that! I--- We are late for the next dojo!"

"You are correct disciple nr. 0 ! To the castle!!!!"

" TO THE CASTLE!"

"I don't get it" Shirou weakly spoke up as he was dragged along.

------------------

"Shirou, are you okay?" Yuuno spoke as Shirou awakened form his mad delusion, finding himself lying on the bed of nanoha's room. After a few moments Shirou weakly replied.

"I----I don't wanna talk about it."

--------------------------------The End?-------------------------------

After seeing Santo highjack Iron's thread I realized that I had lost momentum. For a moment I was thinking about retiring for snippets and leaving the job to Santo.

----hell no! Have some badly though out crack while I reboot the snippet engine!
    Last edited by fraggle; September 12th, 2012 at 06:24 PM.

Illya is best servant

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    DOJOCEPTION!

xD
    Nice, fraggle. That got some heartily laughs outta me.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; September 12th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    I'd feel sorry for him, but in this case the hilarity abounded.
    F/GO SUPPORT

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the crack

Teasing the Penguin God!

"Shirou-kun when you grow up; you'll realize that there will come a time where a man will find that special woman in his life." Said Takamichi Shirou as both he and the young boy that bears he same first as he does is at the back in the kitchen; especially away from the females from their little discussion.

" But I told everyone I don't want get married." the red haired boy defended himself. Yes, he has already made the most important decision in his life that he doesn't want to get married and start his own family. His ideals are at stake and he can't fulfill them if he's tied down to a woman aka the wife.

After what he seen, the woman plays the role as being dominant to all men everywhere. Despite popular belief that he is not observant, Shirou took notice of how people interact; mostly because they tend to stand out.

All of this happens because he discovered that a man; the husband will always be henpecked by his wife forever and ever. Therefore, whatever he does is overruled by the decision of the wife.

The scary part? He has seen that situation in real life with Bannings-san parents, Tsukimura's parents and most lastly Nanoha's parents.

In conclusion, he must not get married.

"Shirou-kun; I believe that the decision of getting married is the best thing an adult man can hope for in his life. Sure there will be ups and down but things will work out." As he says this, Takamichi Shirou can't help but remember all of the times he has to put up such as being nagged by his beloved and dealing with all sorts of shenanigans against the female wrath of his wife.

"But everywhere I go I see guys don't look happy all the time with their wife."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Well I guess they don't know how to put up with them? How do you put up with Momoko-san?"

"Oh? That;s easy. I can describe it in two words."

"What is it?"

"I don't."

Author's note: I apologize I offend anyone with this snippet. I really want to see about these jokes about someone who doesn't want to get married and see how it works on Shirou.
    Last edited by shikyo21; September 12th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    *hilarious snippet*
    --------------------------------The End?-------------------------------

After seeing Santo highjack Iron's thread I realized that I had lost momentum. For a moment I was thinking about retiring for snippets and leaving the job to Santo.

----hell no! Have some badly though out crack while I reboot the snippet engine!
    To think that the Lord fraggle considered passing on the torch to me of all people...

I am honored ^(TTwTT)

Friggin hilarious snippet fraggle xDD

*stares*

Wha-?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Carpe_Noctem's Avatar
    That there dojoception made me laugh

And now my eyes are roving back and forth between that pic of Nanoha in Fate's Barrier Jacket and crystal's avvie........
    Spoiler:
    I am the bone of my bullet
    Severing is my body and binding is my blood
    I have created bullets from my ashes
    Unknown to mercy
    nor known to hope
    I have stopped even time to win my battles
    yet, these hands will never save anyone
    And so, as I pray
    Innate Time Control

Blog Entries
    Nice to see more snippets =D Out of curiosity, any other pics of Nanoha in Fate's barrier jacket? Preferably with Nanoha at least at A's or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
    Nice to see more snippets =D Out of curiosity, any other pics of Nanoha in Fate's barrier jacket? Preferably with Nanoha at least at A's or later.

You have no idea :P

Spoiler:

Also, signum :

Rein:

Lindy:

and the ultimate proof that Fate inherited some very nice things from her mother:

While I'm at it, have some nice Homuhomu:

And have a nice Flan:

Illya is best servant

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nanoha, Signum, Lindy, Loli!Precia, HomuHomu and Flan in Fate's barrier jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

... Damn it, something is wrong is my network. Can't see the image.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Laughed at the snippet. Nanoha does have a point, Fate's barrier jacket is so snug it probably rides up. From what I remember, Fate has always had a rather snug and not-so-modest barrier jacket, right?

Actually I think it got more Stripperrific later on. The barrier jacket that Nanoha is wearing in your snippet, and the one in this image, is from StrikerS, right?:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by warellis; September 13th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.