Page 390 of 397 FirstFirst ... 290340380385388389390391392395 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,800 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I think her StrikerS one is even skimpier than her Nanoha/A's version.

Only because the StrikerS one doesn't have the miniskirt. Well both versions are her Sonic Form version right?

Also Hayate's barrier jacket shows off a lot of leg and hugs her figure well.
    Point. Though only the former is Sonic Form. The later was just basic and only form she had.

And who's Jacket doesn't hug them snugly?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Point. Though only the former is Sonic Form. The later was just basic and only form she had.

Even Shirou's UfoTable jacket is rather snug.

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    See? The natural perviness of Barrier Jackets has infested other series. There's no stopping it. ...Please someone make that into a snippet.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar

Nanoha.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Spoiler:

I just noticed that Fate's MSLN/A's barrier jacket has these chest strap things. I guess they're designed to show off her chest then?

Her StrikerS Sonic Form outfit doesn't have them I think.

Also, admittedly the images are from a corruption doujin, Hayate's barrier jacket might be quite snug on her in some ways.

Finally, looking at Vivio's barriet jacket bodysuit, I get the feeling the only female with sort of non-snug barrier jackets is Nanoha.
    Last edited by warellis; January 26th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the guys have it much better.

Erio is basically wearing two jackets over a bodysuit. Though I subtract points on the ridiculous shorts. Chrono is in... what, a sweater, black pants, and a evil villain-esque long coat. Yuuno is wearing a tunic and cloak and slightly less ridiculous shorts than Erio (though he seems to be wearing them super high up like an old man).

As for the females, really Nanoha and Shamal are the ones wearing outfits that aren't super snug and the rest that I can think of off the top of my head are loli-esque characters. Vita and Caro.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post

Erio is basically wearing two jackets over a bodysuit. Though I subtract points on the ridiculous shorts. Chrono is in... what, a sweater, black pants, and a evil villain-esque long coat. Yuuno is wearing a tunic and cloak and slightly less ridiculous shorts than Erio (though he seems to be wearing them super high up like an old man).

As for the females, really Nanoha and Shamal are the ones wearing outfits that aren't super snug and the rest that I can think of off the top of my head are loli-esque characters. Vita and Caro.
    I always assumed it was because otherwise the girls would have to wear these big poofy things otherwise. Most of the girls are very curvy after all.

Arf's clothes aren't really snug, but they're skimpy and show off some skin and midriff IIRC, and have a cleavage window I think. Linith just fills out her clothes and has a cleavage window.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Arf's clothes aren't really snug, but they're skimpy and show off some skin and midriff IIRC, and have a cleavage window I think. Linith just fills out her clothes and has a cleavage window.
    Arf is basically in short shorts, a tight half shirt and gauntlets if my memory serves me correct. Not a body suit, yes, but not exactly what we're talking about. And even if we were, its a tight half shirt and short shorts. The only reason you wouldn't call them snug is because you're call them not really clothes.

And are we just assuming that Linith is in a barrier jacket? We never see her fight.

Arf is basically in short shorts, a tight half shirt and gauntlets if my memory serves me correct. Not a body suit, yes, but not exactly what we're talking about. And even if we were, its a tight half shirt and short shorts. The only reason you wouldn't call them snug is because you're call them not really clothes.

And are we just assuming that Linith is in a barrier jacket? We never see her fight.
    If i remember right, while her cloths showed a lot of skin, it wasn't to the extent they couldn't be called clothes. At worst it was what you'd expect to see in the summer from the girls who didn't mind showing you their curves.

Point. There's no reason to assume she's in a Barrier Jacket.

JP Friend Code
    The PSP games. Linith just wears what she usually does when she fights in those games.

Okay they're not barrier jackets. Arf just fights in her half-shirt and short-shorts while Linith fights in those same clothes of hers.

Makes me wonder if she (Arf) has ever had fun with Shirou or if Shirou has ever noticed her in addition to Fate. Or if Linith would've liked Shirou.

Okay they're not barrier jackets. Arf just fights in her half-shirt and short-shorts while Linith fights in those same clothes of hers.

Makes me wonder if she (Arf) has ever had fun with Shirou or if Shirou has ever noticed her in addition to Fate. Or if Linith would've liked Shirou.
    Knowing her personality and Shirou's Harem Hero Aura? Yes to both.

Knowing her personality and Shirou's Harem Hero Aura? Yes to both.
    That and Arf's outfit no doubt would help her burn her hotness into his thoughts early on. And Linith's looks and body no doubt would help for her:
    Spoiler:

NSFW

Last edited by warellis; January 28th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

See? The natural perviness of Barrier Jackets has infested other series. There's no stopping it. ...Please someone make that into a snippet.
    That and Arf's outfit no doubt would help her burn her hotness into his thoughts early on. And Linith's looks and body no doubt would help for her:
    Spoiler:

Some one please make both of these a snippet.

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Spoiler:

Signum is shorter than I thought. For some reason I thought she would be taller than Shirou yet she's actually shorter than he would be, by about a centimeter.
    Quote Originally Posted by rovert10 View Post
    Welcome to Japanese height perspective. Signum was never tall (okay maybe for Japan she was). It's just that everyone else is just short (or normal) in comparison.

Shirou has the potential to be the second tallest guy there with Archer being 187 cm from 167 cm. Somehow Emiya grows a whopping 20 centimeters.
    You are now imagining "Tall beauties Fate T Harlaown and Yagami Signum" talking to their colleagues while making their juniors swoon, only for Shirou to pop up and for the crowd to realize that they are the tiny girls to his tall guy....

Actually ,Signum's length makes her an ideal target for reverse marshmellow hell. You are now imagining Signum looking uncomfertable due to all of Shirou's head-patting
    Signum's face being pushed straight into Shirou's chest, feeling and rubbing against any pecs and muscles there? Instead or marshmallow hell, more like steel heaven?

Have we ever seen Shirou & Signum try archery together? Especially since both have a bow and sword style of fighting.

I just realized about Illya is almost half a foot taller than Vita. Vita is 122.21 cm while Illya is 133 cm. I guess she would tower over Vita?

And Rin is definitely taller than Hayate. By like 9 cm. Wow. Christ Shirou is 17 cm taller than Hayate!
    Poor Vita. Illya doesn't even need Berserker to tower over you!

An collision with Shirou gives Signum a facefull of chest. Hayate instead gets an face-full of ABS of STEEL.
    All of yes, I did not know about the height chart. Signum would definitely be bewildered by the head pats, while Hayare would get the perfect view of the abs and would be able to justify herself.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

You know considering Shirou grows to a height of 187 cm when older, I wonder if the girls during FORCE (or whenever they're in their 20's) actually grow more. Or would they sort of stay the same heights or only a grow a little?

Also now I'm wondering how tall Reinforce Eins (the one from A's) is.

Also apparently Fate & Nanoha are 132 cm in height during MSLN & A's.

A's Height Chart

EDIT: I can't believe how difficult it is to find height figures for MSLN's characters. Does anyone have anything else on heights for them?

Here I found a bunch of images including several character charts. The stuff is all in Japanese so I can't tell what the heights are, if they even give that.

I only found out that that bug summoner's mother is 160 cm.

EDIT 2: Yuuno is 168 cm.

Megane - 160 cm
    Quint - 160 cm

Anything on Chrono's height?

EDIT 3: Okay just found out that while Jail's height is listed, the person who measured the Numbers' heights was estimating based on comparing them to Jail's height. So Jail's height is the only confirmed one there.
    Spoiler:

Jail - 176.44
    Uno - 168.77
    Due - 157.26
    Tre - 182.19
    Quattro - 153.42
    Cinque - 130.41
    Sein - 163.01
    Sette - 181.23
    Otto - 147.67
    Nove - 141.91
    Dieci - 161.1
    Wendi - 158.22
    Deed - 156.3

Some one please make both of these a snippet.
    I get the feeling a lewd version of the discussion here? :P
    Last edited by warellis; January 27th, 2017 at 06:15 AM.

I get the feeling a lewd version of the discussion here? :P
    I actually forgot about that snippet. It was good mainly because I can see Arf trying that.
    And I honestly can't remember the last time i actually went back through the index.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 27th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.

Seeing these height charts for anime always weirds me out a bit. The shortest woman in my family is my paternal grandmother at 163cm. That's still as or taller than half of the adult cast listed. I am 185cm so there's one person actually taller than me.

You create an image of how tall people are in these shows and to have them upended like this is just strange.
    Also, the image of Signum constantly running into Shirou's pecs is quite the amusing one. More Vajra when?

Quote Originally Posted by zweibach View Post
    Seeing these height charts for anime always weirds me out a bit. The shortest woman in my family is my paternal grandmother at 163cm. That's still as or taller than half of the adult cast listed. I am 185cm so there's one person actually taller than me.

You create an image of how tall people are in these shows and to have them upended like this is just strange.
    Also, the image of Signum constantly running into Shirou's pecs is quite the amusing one. More Vajra when?
    Hell, not even Vajra Shirou but 17-18 year old Shirou, who is over a decade and a half younger, is taller than Signum. Albeit being only a little taller than Signum, he can't quite push her into his pecs.