Page 393 of 397 FirstFirst ... 293343383388391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Moral(s) of the story:

1. Never trust a Kotomine.
    2. Never Unison under the influence.
    3. It's always the cute and the quiet ones.
    4. Hayate and Caren must NEVER meet.
    5. ...It's only Shamal left, isn't it?

Jokes aside, thanks a lot for the unexpected Christmas present. Much appreciated.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Selenite View Post
    Moral(s) of the story:

1. Never trust a Kotomine.
    2. Never Unison under the influence.
    3. It's always the cute and the quiet ones.
    4. Hayate and Caren must NEVER meet.
    5. ...It's only Shamal left, isn't it?

Jokes aside, thanks a lot for the unexpected Christmas present. Much appreciated.
    1. And the women of the family are more $&@%ed up in the head then the men(doing it in front of the orphans?).
    2. Which includes the influence of a Kotomine.
    3. And tsundere. We didn't learn that here mind but it must be said.
    6. Shirou can troll as well as a Kotomine. God help us.

Responce to number 4: That's like saying Angra getting out of the Grail is bad.

Thanks for the story Daneel. It was a fun read.

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    It's utterly annoying to post this right after Fan_Fic_Reader's spam, but I guess I'll have to live with it. Merry Christmas, and the likes.
    I am sorry about the spam, I will fix it right now, pictures kept being broken even imgur.

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas, thank you for the present.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Thank you for this Christmas present!

It's always joy to see a new story created here!

I do hope this may help restart the creation of stories in this thread & crossover!

And that gap near the end! Oh the stories that could be written~!
    Last edited by warellis; December 26th, 2017 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    And that gap near the end! Oh the stories that could be written~!
    Now that you mention it, I've got an important question pertaining this: Does a Unison state count as Possession?

Why is this important, you say? Well, Caren was born with a Psychic ability (in the Nasuverse sense of the word) that allows her to feel what a Possessed person is feeling. Given that Possessions are usually done by nasty things like Demons, this manifest as empathetic pain that can even cause physical injuries. This innate sensibility, which makes her something of a living radar for Demons, is a big part of the reason why the Church employs Caren as an Exorcist.

But, what if her ability extends beyond pain and no one noticed before simply due to lack of empirical evidence?

I could spell it out further, but I'm sure you guys already know where I'm going with this and the sexy, sexy implications of this theoretical possibility. Also it would explain why Caren was so curious about Unison in the first place and why she made sure of having booze handy.

As I said before, never trust a Kotomine.

Weeeeeell, this was nice on several levels.

US Friend Code
    I want Daneel's Vita to show up in this.

https://youtu.be/xj4QFLSxQjs
    This is how you smalltext
    [ RUBY=small text] Normal text [/RUBY]

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikigod784 View Post
    I want Daneel's Vita to show up in this.

https://youtu.be/xj4QFLSxQjs
    Me too.

Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

So. What do you think would be the TSAB's opinion on Nasu Earth, given what happened in Extella and Grand Order? What would they think of Chaldea itself?

Edit: or the Moon Cell.
    Last edited by xcv45; January 3rd, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, if you want to do a cross with any of the FSN characters, it doesn't matter. All those stories are different timelines.

Extra, CCC, Extella and the Moon Cell are so far in the future that it doesn't matter but they diverge in the 70s. That and Earth is a manaless wasteland in that time line. So interesting, but no real interaction unless the TSAB wanted to do basically humanitarian work, but considering the political landscape, I see them just quarantining the planet and just waiting to see if the people can solve their own problems.

FGO is a different timeline as well. But the TSAB running into anyone is a major longshot even more so than the Canon suddenly finding like the one S class magical talented child in the middle of Japan. Chaldea is a secret organization literally hidden away from the world in a really uninhabitable area in the middle of a perpetual blizzard with other barriers around them. Doing secret research that involves time travel so they just stay in their little fortress. But yeah, probably study and send in top scientists, which knowing the TSAB's hiring process will involve some sort of Time Travel Incident that requires Nanoha meeting the Saint Kaiser or something shenanigan like.

As for standard Nasu magus, we've discussed that a lot. Lots of differing opinions on that.

But yeah, Emiya Family's Cooking (or whatever it's called) is adorable.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So it took Ufotable showing off the best animation quality of the year for Heroslayer to come out of his burrow.

We didn't stand a chance.

Blog Entries
    Ahaha, it has to do more with the New Years than anything. >_> Mostly.

Its nice to see life in the thread again.

I had always wanted to see HS or fraggle continue their respective fics since a few exceptions aside there arent alot of decent nanoha/fate stay night crossovers available.

The fact of the matter is that both the nasuverse and the nanohaverse are difficult to crossover. They are just so diametrically opposite in both execution, tone, etc.

So good on you for trying and heres hoping that maybe, just maybe, you might pick it up again in the future.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I don't know about Hero or fraggle, but now that I've written a new "Days" story I feel like I have to take it to the end. No idea when I'll write the next one, though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Well, I don't know about Hero or fraggle, but now that I've written a new "Days" story I feel like I have to take it to the end. No idea when I'll write the next one, though.
    Think you might fill in the sex scene gap?

Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    Its nice to see life in the thread again.
    I had always wanted to see HS or fraggle continue their respective fics since a few exceptions aside there arent alot of decent nanoha/fate stay night crossovers available.
    The fact of the matter is that both the nasuverse and the nanohaverse are difficult to crossover. They are just so diametrically opposite in both execution, tone, etc.
    So good on you for trying and heres hoping that maybe, just maybe, you might pick it up again in the future.
    In order:
    1. Yeah. Like i said this thread is the reason i even have a profile on here.
    2A. There aren't a lot of Nanoha fics period. At least none that are worth more then a casual read.
    2B. Honestly i don't think it's really all that hard to do a crossover with the two, even with the differences between the two. Ignoring the fact that Lyrical Nanoha is literally the best series do set up a crossover with, things like tone and execution can be altered easily when needed(as with any fic), which isn't really all that much as Lyrical Nanoha does share some of the same tones and execution as Fate, and vice versa.
    Heck one of the best points of a Nanoha/Fate fic is when someone has the "life styles" of the two interact. Like that snippet where the TSAB are analyzing Shirou using his Circuits and find out about how he used to "shove a heated iron rode into his spine".
    ...Um what is the "Days" Story again?
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Think you might fill in the sex scene gap?
    You mean the fact we have very few lemons in here, or a continuation of that The Wonders of Education(http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post969833) snippet that Daneel wrote and fraggle made a lemon for?

-----------------------------------update-----------------------------

And just in case someone wants to write a lyrical/fate fic i have a few on my FF.net profile(one of which is a Buddy Buddy Cop Show like fic with Chrono and Shirou being the Buddy Cops). Just click the link in my sig.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 3rd, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    I mean, I don't want to make any promises, but I do plan on at least finishing War of the Knight Sky. And yeah, Nanoha has... kind of fell away a bit. The barrage of lesbian magical girls that have followed have seemed to crowd them out.

No, but most people tend to think too hard on the crossover field. You don't need to make everything compatible or be faithful to everything in both series. I think I tried to play faithful, but I failed most of the time and really, it was more work than worth in hindsight. The entire idea of Nanoha being an otherworldly magical series even allows you to just cross them over and be completely incompatible. The only reason I even tried to keep them mixable was mostly due to my own future designs in which I'm pretty sure I've thrown away. (Oh god, I think there was an initial plan to have the Jewel Seed as a pseudo Linker Core or something. First drafts are full of weird ideas).

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    I mean, I don't want to make any promises, but I do plan on at least finishing War of the Knight Sky. And yeah, Nanoha has... kind of fell away a bit. The barrage of lesbian magical girls that have followed have seemed to crowd them out.

No, but most people tend to think too hard on the crossover field. You don't need to make everything compatible or be faithful to everything in both series. I think I tried to play faithful, but I failed most of the time and really, it was more work than worth in hindsight. The entire idea of Nanoha being an otherworldly magical series even allows you to just cross them over and be completely incompatible. The only reason I even tried to keep them mixable was mostly due to my own future designs in which I'm pretty sure I've thrown away. (Oh god, I think there was an initial plan to have the Jewel Seed as a pseudo Linker Core or something. First drafts are full of weird ideas).
    Which is odd when you figure we still have a couple Lyrical Nanoha anime and movies out.

In order: 1. Yeah. I for one am tired of things like "Sekirei run on Spirit Energy and can be ranked based in their Spiritual Pressure". Can it work like that? Yes. But it's not really necessary and every BLEACH/Sekirei fic does it.
    2. I have no idea what you are talking about; you didn't fail in anything.
    Ironically a Nanoha/Fate fic was actually what brought up the question of "how would certain Type-moon things work on other worlds" for me. Something i have been chewing on for a long time. Like for instance the Beasts lack a Concept Of Death and can't be injured because of that. But how much of that invulnerability comes from the fact their world works on Concepts. So what would happen when they go to a world that doesn't, or the Concepts work differently?
    The Jewel Seed could potentially give someone a Linker Core. It does respond to wishes, and Shirou could wish for a Linker Core.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 3rd, 2018 at 10:31 PM.

To think Heroslayer's Fate series X Nanoha crossover story started around late 2011/early 2012?

Time flies so fast.
    Last edited by shikyo21; January 4th, 2018 at 07:16 AM.

I hear ya