Page 345 of 397 FirstFirst ... 245295335340343344345346347350355395 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Sadly among the fanfics, Shirou will remain a buttmonkeigh, even though he kick ass...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    When does this bout take place? During StrikerS or Vivid or Force?

Also I've been wondering something but when would Shirou have first noticed Fate's...growth?

And regarding Material-L, would she and Fate grow at the same rate? Because I'm wondering if she might look like this later on.

Finally regarding Yuuno, anyone think he and Sion would make a good team or possible couple?
    Last edited by warellis; May 17th, 2015 at 05:10 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Carpe_Noctem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post

Also I've been wondering something but when would Shirou have first noticed Fate's...growth?
    Most likely when Fate tripped over while in Shirou's presence, and Shirou being the gentleman that he is attempts to prevent her from hitting the floor. Only for Fate to drag him down with her, resulting in the pair landing on the floor in a tangled heap with Shirou's hands supporting two suddenly very noticeable lumps on Fate's chest.........
    Spoiler:
    I am the bone of my bullet
    Severing is my body and binding is my blood
    I have created bullets from my ashes
    Unknown to mercy
    nor known to hope
    I have stopped even time to win my battles
    yet, these hands will never save anyone
    And so, as I pray
    Innate Time Control

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    Most likely when Fate tripped over while in Shirou's presence, and Shirou being the gentleman that he is attempts to prevent her from hitting the floor. Only for Fate to drag him down with her, resulting in the pair landing on the floor in a tangled heap with Shirou's hands supporting two suddenly very noticeable lumps on Fate's chest.........
    Heh. Considering what people have mentioned about Fate, did she just hit puberty earlier or something? Regarding her growing at a young age I mean.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    And regarding Material-L, would she and Fate grow at the same rate? Because I'm wondering if she might look like this later on.
    Wow. Where did you find this?

It's so..... ecchi.

Quote Originally Posted by fsnfan View Post
    Wow. Where did you find this?

It's so..... ecchi.
    Danbooru.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Danbooru.
    So this is actually Material-L? Not some other anime character? Man, she's hot (I'm a guy, so sue me).

Quote Originally Posted by fsnfan View Post
    So this is actually Material-L? Not some other anime character? Man, she's hot (I'm a guy, so sue me).
    Well presumably that's what she would look like if allowed to grow more. Here is what she looks like in A's Portable considering everyone there is young.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Honestly with all these ideas, I'm surprised why there are so few snippets that depicts Shirou as Red Comet to Nanoha's White Devil here.

Somethingsomething adult Shirou as pseudo-Guardian that already made contract and always standing in TSAB's way and trashtalking Nanoha to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

And here is what the materials look like as adults in innocent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DkOzg9i.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	12340  
    Last edited by green-link94; May 18th, 2015 at 03:25 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Now I kind of want to see some kind of comparison(read: competition) go on between the Materials and the Aces.
    (ps. in case you couldn't tell I'm a guy too)

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Now I kind of want to see some kind of comparison(read: competition) go on between the Materials and the Aces.
    (ps. in case you couldn't tell I'm a guy too)
    Would it involve squishing Shirou between them? Like who has the better body?
    He'd probably enjoy Fate and Material-L alot.

Would it involve squishing Shirou between them? Like who has the better body?
    He'd probably enjoy Fate and Material-L alot.
    It says something about me that I would enjoy Shioru's pain and misery at being stuck in that kind of situation more then the fanservice doesn't it?
    Last edited by shounen jump; May 19th, 2015 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by green-link94 View Post
    And here is what the materials look like as adults in innocent.
    Well it appears Material-L does match Fate in all physical aspects, different hair color and personality aside.

Type Shirou-Papa

Ok, before Lord Fraggle graces us with some more snippety goodness, I thought I would post one of my own. This little scene was inspired by the events of episode 5 of the new "Vivid" series. Enjoy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shirou gave a satisfied sigh as he stretched his arms over his head while walking back towards the Alpine residence. The night air was a pleasant temperature and a fine way to end a fulfilling day. The training trip to Carnaaji had been in the works for a while. Vivio and her friends (along with newcomer Einhart stratos) had spent the first day playing/training in the river with Nove. While Shirou, along with Nanoha, Fate, and the forwards did their own training exercises in preparation for the mock battle between the red and blue teams next morning.

Both Nanoha and Fate had stayed behind to give the training field another once over, while Shirou made his way back to the resort with plans to have a quick dip in the hot spring followed by cooking a delicious supper for the girls (and Erio).

He was broken from his musings by what sounded like an explosion followed by a geyser springing up from the fenced off area of the hot spring.

Shirou immediately sprang into a sprint, his mind already pulling up blueprints of blades from his soul, as he sent out a telepathic call to his adopted child via a prepared channel between his device and Sacred Heart.

“Vivio can you hear me.”

“Wha…ah…AH... Papa?”

“What happened? Are you alright? I’ll be right there.”

As the redhead quickly reinforced himself and traced his signature twin blades, readying to soar over the fence and lay waste to-

“AH!!! Wait Papa, it was just Sein”

-Sein for…. wait a moment?

The golden –eyed magus freezed in his actions as the act of suddenly stopping coupled with his forward momentum resulted in him falling comically face first onto the dirt ground.

“Wait a second, Vivio did you just say Sein?”

“Uhm”

After spitting out some dirt and grass, Shirou thought back to what he remembered about the #6 cyborg. He never really interacted with her very much, in fact the only memorable things he could recall was her being a member of the sankt church, her ability to be intangible, a bad habit of groping girls in the bath…….

-

-

-

“Vivio”

Despite the heat of the spring, Vivio couldn’t help but feel a distinct chill at the tone of her father’s voice.

“Yes Papa”

“Tell me exactly what happened.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As the girls emerged from the changing area feeling both refreshed and hungry, Sein was the last to leave but before she could take more than three steps beyond the threshold she nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a hand clamp on to her right shoulder from behind.

“Hello Sein, fancy seeing you here,” Shirou said merrily

Or at least while it sounded merrily there was also a hint of wrongness. The same wrongness that caused the cyborg nun to break out into cold sweat and stand stock-still as if some primal instinct warned her not to move nor look back. It didn’t help that everyone else had turned around at the sound of Shirou’s voice and were now also staring at the red-haired magus with varying looks of fear and paling faces.

“Ah p-papa,” Vivio stammered while both Rio and Corona clung to her at either side and while her device ‘Kris’ tried to bury itself into Vivio’s blond hair. “You r-really don’t n-need too…”

“Oh but I do,” Shirou replied cheerily as he stepped around to Sein’s right side while still keeping his iron claw left hand on her shoulder causing the #6 cyborg to finally look at Shirou’s face.

It was the stuff of nightmares.

“Lutecia, do you mind if I borrow one of the spare rooms?”Shirou asked the purple haired summoner. “We’re going to have a little chat about why sexual harassment is bad.”

“Just down the hall, first door on your left.” The lavenderette succinctly replied.

“Why thank you,” Shirou replied while dragging Sein down towards the room in question.

The now white faced nun looked back towards her family and friends. Eyes wide with fright, mouth open in a silent cry for ‘help’, while reaching out with her left hand as though grasping for a life line that would save her from the abyss.

“You reap what you sow sis.” Nove quipped.

“Good luck Sein.” Subaru said with a thumbs up.

“Maybe this will get through to you.” Teana said evenly.

“D-do your best.” Caro replied

“Try not to die.”Chirped Lutecia.

“uuuwwaaaaaaaaa.” Sein mewled pathetically before being pulled into the room followed by the door shutting with a sound not unlike the closing of a coffin lid.

“Uhm, Vivio.”Einhart softly asked.

“Yes.” Vivio replied while her friends and Kris still clung to her.

“Is you father, uh, usually this terrifying?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember everyone do not invoke the wrath of the being that is Shirou-Papa. It may very well be the last thing you do.
    Last edited by teknofan; May 21st, 2015 at 09:52 PM.

First: loved the snippet.
    Second: why did no one think of this before(myself included)?
    Last edited by shounen jump; May 22nd, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

First: loved it.
    Hidden in plain sight?

Blog Entries
    Because in general this thread thought Vivid was bad and wanted nothing to do with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

as weird as this sounds I would take vivid over force

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    as weird as this sounds I would take vivid over force
    Aren't they both badly written powertrip series that worf'ed the original Nanoha cast? *shrug* I'm just remembering that off my memory of this thread from long ago. On those advice I haven't watched the Vivid anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)