Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387392395396397
Results 7,921 to 7,929 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

You could try posting on SB, there should be at least a larger audience

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heird View Post
    You could try posting on SB, there should be at least a larger audience
    Even if there is a similar issue pops up. I mean the reason this Thread was so popular was cause it kind of got started before it was made. Remember that fraggle and Heroslayer originally made this Thread to stop their fics Thread from being bloated. So this Thread already had a strong fan-base and eager people to build it up before it got started.
    Plus I'm not a real writer; don't have the skills needed to actually write something or the passion to try. If someone else wants to try i both hope and want you to succeed. But i know I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Even if there is a similar issue pops up. I mean the reason this Thread was so popular was cause it kind of got started before it was made. Remember that fraggle and Heroslayer originally made this Thread to stop their fics Thread from being bloated. So this Thread already had a strong fan-base and eager people to build it up before it got started.
    Plus I'm not a real writer; don't have the skills needed to actually write something or the passion to try. If someone else wants to try i both hope and want you to succeed. But i know I'm not.
    I was suggesting SB because the reason they don't want to continue this thread is that there isn't the audience that was here years ago, so maybe posting in a popular forum like SB could solve that

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Yeah there's more of an audience on SB than here nowadays. There's also Sufficient Velocity (SV) & Questionable Questing (QQ) for smut stuff of this stuff if you want it there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heird View Post
    I was suggesting SB because the reason they don't want to continue this thread is that there isn't the audience that was here years ago, so maybe posting in a popular forum like SB could solve that
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Yeah there's more of an audience on SB than here nowadays. There's also Sufficient Velocity (SV) & Questionable Questing (QQ) for smut stuff of this stuff if you want it there as well.
    Oh. Never mind.

I suppose it should be noted that Hero, in what could be called a miracle of sorts, did post the first chapter of the Nanoha 2nd season stuff on FFnet. whether he continues it is up to the Fates

Here is the link for those interested
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Well its been awhile but I wanted to let everyone know that an author who goes by the name of "Oracle Engine" has taken the liberty of collecting and posting all the snippets from this thread and the original threads into a compendium on ff.net.

Here is the link: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13781279/...rary-of-Swords

Well take care and beware the Beast's Lair.

Teknofan out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Makes me wonder who among the old fans of this is posting this over to FF.net.

Sorry for...well i don't really think it counts as necroing since I'm not the post that "tried to add life to it" but either way...
    Any who this has brought up a question i was wondered a while back: While this Thread at any point be accessible, such as it being deleted?