Page 370 of 397 FirstFirst ... 270320360365368369370371372375380 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

JP Friend Code
    Anyone else find it amusing that the desire for lemons gave the thread a sudden jolt in activity?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rovert10 View Post
    Anyone else find it amusing that the desire for lemons gave the thread a sudden jolt in activity?
    Actually i think it was less Lemons and more for the sake of just having something new. I mean yeah we get fsnfan's snippets, but that's it. Before you couldn't really scroll more then ten post without finding a snippet. Now, were lucky for a snippet a page, if that.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 23rd, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Unfortunately I haven't felt like writing any limy stuff in a long time. I still have a new concept for a MSLN/Fate crossover but I'm just to busy nowadays to get into the mood for writing stuff.

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't felt like writing any limy stuff in a long time. I still have a new concept for a MSLN/Fate crossover but I'm just to busy nowadays to get into the mood for writing stuff.
    (sigh). Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    (sigh). Damn shame.

Maybe when things coll down a bit. I also want to wait as Drei continues because my idea hinges om some elements from that series.

Illya is best servant

Maybe when things coll down a bit. I also want to wait as Drei continues because my idea hinges om some elements from that series.
    Wait. This idea wouldn't be the same one you brought up earlier on this thread that i have a very, very vague memories of you mentioning , would it?

Wait. This idea wouldn't be the same one you brought up earlier on this thread that i have a very, very vague memories of you mentioning , would it?

I have no idea what you're thinking about. You'll have to be more specific then that.
    Last edited by fraggle; January 25th, 2016 at 04:52 PM.

Illya is best servant

I have no idea what you're thinking about. You'll have to be more specific then that.
    Unfortunately that's all i remember; you mentioned an idea that you had that was a Prisma Illya/Nanoha crossover i this thread.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 25th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    The effective Emiya patriarch wanted to have a nice day on Earth without anyone from TSAB or an alternate dimension showed up at his doorstep. The Jail crises had been mostly solved and Vivio was in the relative safety of Nanoha. But it would appear that his fame amongst the STAB as "Earth's ally of justice" - which had started as joke by Lindy - let him have no peace.

The doors slid open politely. Quickly, but politely. "Please allow me to be your student, Emiya Shirou!"

Especially when one of the newest recruits, admittedly still on probation, was an insect man with the mannerisms of a butler and the appearance straight out of Kamen Rider. If not for facing scarier things in hand-to-hand combat, he would have started at the sight, too.

"Garyu. Where on Earth is Lutecia?" This was important. He could not allow a potential student of his to not be protecting a charge of their's.

"Harlaown accompanied us to Earth so that we might know Takamachi, and your's, home world and the place where she was raised. Fate brought Erio and Caro, too."

"Ah. Then I can set aside the lecture about the safety of your charge."

Somehow the insect man appeared giddy. "Then you have accepted me as your student!?" Was that Garyu or crickets chirping happily!? Surely cicadas would be underground at this time of year.

"No. First, I must rectify the situation: there are guests in my house and I have not prepared food for them." The red-head stood from seiza on the dojo floor.

"Please, let me assist you!"

Garyu's prospective teacher turned on him. Golden eyes like gold melted down burned into him. "You know not that which you ask, Garyu. My kitchen is my temple. Few have set foot therein and fewer shall do so so long as I live." A deep breath and the eyes were calm, the metal cooled. "But I suppose you have helped provide for Lutecia and her diet is acceptable from what Fate has told me."

"Thank you very much, Emiya Shirou!" What was with this underclassman enthusiasm? What had Garyu been told about him!? Or about Japanese culture!?

Oh.

Anime.

Darn it all, Vita.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi yes I sometimes write the fanfics.
    Please read Garyu similar to Genos (OPM). =p
    Last edited by Lycodrake; January 25th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    The effective Emiya patriarch wanted to have a nice day on Earth without anyone from TSAB or an alternate dimension showed up at his doorstep. The Jail crises had been mostly solved and Vivio was in the relative safety of Nanoha. But it would appear that his fame amongst the STAB as "Earth's ally of justice" - which had started as joke by Lindy - let him have no peace.

The doors slid open politely. Quickly, but politely. "Please allow me to be your student, Emiya Shirou!"

Especially when one of the newest recruits, admittedly still on probation, was an insect man with the mannerisms of a butler and the appearance straight out of Kamen Rider. If not for facing scarier things in hand-to-hand combat, he would have started at the sight, too.

"Garyu. Where on Earth is Lutecia?" This was important. He could not allow a potential student of his to not be protecting a charge of their's.

"Harlaown accompanied us to Earth so that we might know Takamachi, and your's, home world and the place where she was raised. Fate brought Erio and Caro, too."

"Ah. Then I can set aside the lecture about the safety of your charge."

Somehow the insect man appeared giddy. "Then you have accepted me as your student!?" Was that Garyu or crickets chirping happily!? Surely cicadas would be underground at this time of year.

"No. First, I must rectify the situation: there are guests in my house and I have not prepared food for them." The red-head stood from seiza on the dojo floor.

"Please, let me assist you!"

Garyu's prospective teacher turned on him. Golden eyes like gold melted down burned into him. "You know not that which you ask, Garyu. My kitchen is my temple. Few have set foot therein and fewer shall do so so long as I live." A deep breath and the eyes were calm, the metal cooled. "But I suppose you have helped provide for Lutecia and her diet is acceptable from what Fate has told me."

"Thank you very much, Emiya Shirou!" What was with this underclassman enthusiasm? What had Garyu been told about him!? Or about Japanese culture!?

Oh.

Anime.

Darn it all, Vita.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi yes I sometimes write the fanfics.
    Please read Garyu similar to Genos (OPM). =p
    First: Nice snippet.
    Second: This is what i wanted: This thread to get some life back into it.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 25th, 2016 at 08:58 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice. Though I admit that the talking and the student thing were unicorn enough on their own that the Genos comparison didn't land on me until you mentioned it.

Blog Entries
    I wrote it off the top of my head. YOLF recommends that I should've left Garyu silent. Could be better, could be worse. Glad at least three people enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    *snippet*
    Suddenly Lycodrake pops in with snippet
    Nice snippet. I don't know whether or not to feel good or bad for Shirou having his own "Genos" though.

*huggles the fraggle* Hope things calm down soon. I've become a pretty good beta since way back when so I can help you with that if you need it.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

*Snippet*
    Much like a charging raindeer in a snowstorm, Garyu being able to talk took me by no small amount of surprise, but I enjoyed it none the less ^.^

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Hey guys. I just found a crack fic with some wacky logic of the Nanoha verse. I laughed my ass off reading this so I thought I'd share it with you guys. I hope you guys will enjoy it too if you don't know it already. Here's the link to it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6679010...-UNDERSTANDING.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Read that lyco snippet and enjoyed it.

Does anyone think this looks sorta like Fate? I know the image is actually of FemGil but it does make me imagine Fate in that:
    Last edited by warellis; February 5th, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Read that lyco snippet and enjoyed it.

Does anyone think this looks sorta like Fate? I know the image is actually of FemGil but it does make me imagine Fate in that:
    That imagery is wonderful, and not just because Fate would fill out the chest in that outfit more. ...Wait, would she fill that out more?

That imagery is wonderful, and not just because Fate would fill out the chest in that outfit more. ...Wait, would she fill that out more?
    Well, it's the King of Heroes, she'd fill out better then any other mongrel. But then again, Fate's the Perfect Ero... So, who knows?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Heh.

Any potential snippets that could come from that image using Fate?