Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Kara no Kyoukai Novel - General Discussion

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Well that's a thing. Guess no one can complain about him recently only drawing Saber clones and maids now.
    It's a trap. Since Ryougi won the 10th anniversary poll, Takeuchi wants to gather all the fans in one hall and brainwash them into loving Seibah with Saber pictures. I guarantee it.

Everyone of Takashi Takeuchi fan , Thank you for waiting and fan , "boundary the Garden of sinners empty" .
    Will be held at pixiv Zingaro than March 20 the "boundary of Exhibition empty" which is a solo show of Takeuchi Takashi-hatsu has continued play from the origin of the visual "boundary of the sky " .

This exhibition will bring together a total of 19 points from a selection of works in the history of the 15 -year Takashi Takeuchi has walked with "boundary of the sky" as illustrator in charge of the exhibition .

In addition, we sell orders in a limited number , first-come, first-served basis signed by Takashi Takeuchi exhibition illustrations of all fabricated reproductions domestic technology with the highest relief in the " Prima graphical " . In addition , five of the test questions about the contents of the "boundary of empty" we offer on our side with respect to Buy Prima tomography of these , tapestry of venue limited sale , (no limited number , without sign ) panel by Prima graphical printing of I sell only to those who answered correctly to four or more questions during .
    At the same time, will also sell postcards and brochures to be our venue limited product . Limited in number , there is for the purchase of the product of this place , but need to be answered to the test is not.

We will look forward to your Rairo of everyone .
    Please enjoy it to your heart's content of the "boundary of the sky " , the world of Takashi Takeuchi .
    ■ a "borderline empty" is

Be revolves girl - both ritual has the power that can be used to view the death of all things , " beans straight death " , the romance novel by storyteller eggplant mushrooms leading contemporary Japan .

The popular thing was serialized as a web novel website in the fall of 1998 , Takashi Takeuchi is presided over by " Takehoki " is published as "boundary empty" coterie novel in 2001 , and Kodansha Novels in 2004 originally as soon as welcome as commercial publishers , record the best-selling various rankings suddenly , it caused a Shindenayaginu movement .
    In 2007 , the video of which is the all seven chapters , all seven -part series of animation history unheard by the animation production company · ufotable up-and-coming is attained , it was a big hit of unusual as animation of a single building system . It is a gold standard to represent the zero age both in name and reality .
    Bolded parts are true exemplars of Google translate prose I believe.

What's "five of the test questions" supposed to be? They selling/handing out one of the old material books again?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Sounds like they picked 5 questions asked about Kara no Kyoukai and will be given to those who buy their stuff?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's only pixiv - but getting a solo art exhibition still a fairly big thing?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakessassin View Post
    Sounds like they picked 5 questions asked about Kara no Kyoukai and will be given to those who buy their stuff?
    That's what I immediately hoped but it seems kind of unlikely (why only 5 questions?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    I guess it's only pixiv - but getting a solo art exhibition still a fairly big thing?
    I'm not actually sure how pixiv fits into the whole thing, it's Takeuchi and it sounds like there is a physical location (how else would they sell their limited supply of unique goods?).
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    " beans straight death "
    Wasn't that a Bad End in F/SN?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    They host amateur artworks and somehow hired a little place and got Takeuchi to display some of his doodles there?

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's the real deal. Takeuchi's one man show. 15 years of Kara blah blah blah.
    Seriously Hen_Ichi? This is why everyone needs to have 50 posts per page.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Am I wrong?

all I know of pixiv is that it's a japanese digital art hosting site. Takeuchi is supposed to be displaying 15 years of Kara no Kyoukai art, but how much Kara no Kyoukai art would he have done between the originals and the recent revival?

I suppose the only bit I don't know is how large the venue they got is.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    pixiv zingaro! = pixiv

http://fuglen.com/birdlife/2013/nov/...oduced-fuglen/ is the best English language explanation I could find in short order.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    pixiv Zingaro is a collaboration with the Illustration Communication Service “pixiv”, which exhibits illustrations, graphics and paintings from Anime and Game content.
    Hmm... nice.

So I guess the question is is Murakami famous and important? And is Takeuchi there because he's buddies with him? heh

So anything interesting come out of the art exhibition?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Hi, where can i find knk last record novel raw "Japanese or chinese"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And here I thought I was seeing a modern terraablaze post but it was just bump from 9 years ago... (don't mind me)

When you say "last record" I assume you mean Shuumatsu Rokuon. You can find it on Nyaa by searching for 終末録音