Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodless Sins

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    I'm extremely certain that A+ Rank riding data details that "members of the Dragon Kind" can't be ridden.
    That does not mean riding a dragon is impossible. Just that A+ isn't sufficient. Reading between the lines, it is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    A few random notes:

A)its not actually for sure archer didn't go all out against Heracles, and the only reason he didn't UBW was because it was not tactically expedient to do so,

and second, specific Word of God says riding will never allow riding of dragons, a completely separate skill is nessasary. Right now I think the only person we know with a reasonable chance of having that skill is the shirou from the fate route.
    Okay then. I'm satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    A few random notes:

A)its not actually for sure archer didn't go all out against Heracles, and the only reason he didn't UBW was because it was not tactically expedient to do so,

and second, specific Word of God says riding will never allow riding of dragons, a completely separate skill is nessasary. Right now I think the only person we know with a reasonable chance of having that skill is the shirou from the fate route.
    I see what you did there.

DUR HUR.

But seriously, are there any heroes known for dragon-riding? Saint George? Siegfried?

I know both of them are famous for killing dragons, not riding them, but then again King Arthur's a teenage girl, Medea could fire space lasers, and Gilgamesh had blond hair in the Nasuverse.
    Last edited by SVNB Backup; September 30th, 2012 at 07:48 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVNB Backup View Post
    DUR HUR.

But seriously, are there any heroes known for dragon-riding? Saint George? Siegfried?
    Saint George for dragon killing. Same with Siegfried. And Beowulf. And Lancelot. And...

You'd think that riding a dragon would be a feat worth writing down you know?

Indeed it would.

So is this where a fictional character comes in, a la Sasaki Kojiro? The Vikings of Berk? Erag *shot*

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Hey, the loli is important to Archer. Plus it's NAKED loli! Honestly, this will be a story where Ilya is NOT DEAD. She'll have a major part, plus Kevin Sorbo Hercules again.
    Because I can.

For a serious response though, nice first chapter Elf and I understand wanting to start on this after hitting a rut with Saber. Just try not to let Utopia fade like Sakura's version did.
    Last edited by Kratosirving; September 30th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    seems legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Krato, you magnificent bastard.

Blog Entries
    And then everyone was happy.

And Rin got laid.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Cite your source please, because this is a world where badass people can hop dimensions, drop the moon on people, and destroy planets if they really want to. And it positively thrives on people breaking established rules.

So unless it's explicitly said dragons can't be ridden, I'm not buying it. And even then I'd be skeptical.
    Rider's Rank A riding skill specifically says "cannot ride dragons". Further, Jason has no history of riding one in mythology.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Further, Jason has no history of riding one in mythology.
    Especially this. Obviously "lolNasu" could come into play, but...yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Rider's Rank A riding skill specifically says "cannot ride dragons". Further, Jason has no history of riding one in mythology.
    I know that. I was referring to Lyco's claims that it's impossible to ride dragons altogether.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    >come to a thread to read delicious Elf lemon
    >thread turns to powerlevel fight over dragon riding and LOLNASU

Oh, Beast's Lair. You so crazy. Also, re the mythology of Jason: READ THIS, BITCHES!

I was confused at first, Elf, but rereading the opening, things seem much more coherent.

I'm particularly interested in seeing what you do with illya. The whole "little sister to Shirou and Archer" angle needs to be looked into more. Plus, I want to see how the adult woman and spoilt child thing get developed as we go deeper.

Blog Entries
    Oooooooooooh, interesting! It has all the usual Elfness... horrible maiming, Archer making out with Rin, Archer making eyes at Rin, Archer being lustful of Rin...

Okay, I'll stop. XD

But more seriously, adding Archer back into the Fate Route after he's already died is an odd idea. Seems like it would take some of the drama out of the ending, but... maybe it would also just make Gil and Kirei fight a bit more seriously to pick up the slack (Especially Kirei. Because come on, his Fate incarnation basically just folded up and died at the end there. Where was your magic kung-fu in Fate, Kirei?! Where was it?!). Whatever happens, I'm sure it will happen with typical Elfish wisdom.

Write on!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Especially Kirei. Because come on, his Fate incarnation basically just folded up and died at the end there. Where was your magic kung-fu in Fate, Kirei?! Where was it?!
    Kirei only has his magic kung-fu in Heaven's Feel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
    Because when you really think about it, Heaven's Feel makes no sense.

Blog Entries
    Because when you really think about it, Heaven's Feel makes no sense.
    ... ... ... Dammit, I wish I could argue with that.

Blog Entries
    He has it in Fate/Unlimited Codes too . . .

But no, I always got the impression that he, you know, punched through Rin. And I can see it, Rin's unguarded and he just fucking BLINDSIDES her and BOOM blood on the wall. She crumples, then Kirei calmly shakes the blood off his hand and goes to grab Ilya.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    He has it in Fate/Unlimited Codes too . . .

But no, I always got the impression that he, you know, punched through Rin. And I can see it, Rin's unguarded and he just fucking BLINDSIDES her and BOOM blood on the wall. She crumples, then Kirei calmly shakes the blood off his hand and goes to grab Ilya.
    This is what happens when people fight without the posturing and speeches. And I wish it happened more often.

*glares at Archer*

For someone who takes no pride in himself, he's remarkably straightforward and honest. If he lied his ass off and ran a campaign of deliberate misinformation he could fuck over so many people at just the right time.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.