Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Wandering Hearts [Moemon Fanfic]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat der Trauer View Post
    As much to the readers as the author, I pose a question: what Pokemon would you want as your starter?
    First, in context: Soldat no ecchi.

Secondly...I'm not entirely sure. I'm not good at narrowing down this sort of thing, so: Cyndaquil, Treecko, Aron, or Elekid. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Still, in the setting so far, these were suitable Starters.
    Oh wow, all four of those are on this list. XDDD
    Last edited by Lycodrake; February 18th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Hahaha. YOU KNOW NOTHING. Probably for the best...

Whoah, the wiki is cool, who made it?

Wait, how the hell is Eevee on that list, that's-- Ah, never mind, saw that section at the bottom, now.

But still!!! (Lapras-chan ;__________________;)

Hmm, what else is on here---? OH DUDE, YES. The Scyther line counts?!?

/*cue Accelerator laugh*
    Last edited by Soldat der Trauer; February 18th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Blog Entries
    After thinking about it for a bit, I'd probably end up with something like a Shinx or Deino. I like cats, and I also like trying to make people who are unhappy be less so. Though it's hard to resist FLUFFY TAIL, making Eevee, Fennekin, and Vulpix appealing. And Eevee is freaking broken in this so long as you give it an Everstone to keep it from evolving into an Umbreon or Espeon and something to boost its Evolving speed, since it can then switch between whatever element you happen to need at the time just by giving it a different rock than an Everstone, and then switch it back by taking said rock away. Even worse if it's a Delta Type with some nasty secondary Element in its Stage One, since it'll retain that type regardless of Evolution.

Edit: Yeah, Scyther has a new "infant" stage. i haven't done any real details on the new Breeds or stages yet, even the two that have pages. No specifics, at least. A lot of the wiki is just placeholder, and some of the pages I just got lazy on and stopped writing. Such as Dream Time and Routes.
    Last edited by Twelveseal; February 18th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

.........I'm going to glomp you w/ the force of a flying brick wall. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Tentatively (so far), I'd go w/ a Cyndaquill (seriously, anime, it's little cries are too MOE~), a Chrysickle, or a Ghastly (b/c HAUNTER!).

Except Ghastly would be a massive prankster and destroy my mind, but LET'S DO IT (b/c HAUNTER!!!).

Torchic would be cool too (b/c LEGS, ufufufufu).

Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Blog Entries
    I am Glomped! ~(0_0)~
    Also, of some note, with the unusual physiology of Ghost Types... They basically feed off of emotions, so having a Ghost Moemon usually either leads to being constantly surprised/spooked by them, or them finding... other, ways to get strong emotional reactions from their partners.

This is why Ghost Types are themselves such pranksters when they're Wild. Scaring people is one way they eat.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

<It's super effective!>

But yeah, way ahead of you on that. (Get it?)

And even better, there's potential for landing a genuine yandere! Sweet!

Plus, arguments or advances would be hilariously interrupted every time there's a strong gust of wind. ┐(´~`;)┌

Although the notes of the gas being somewhat poisonous does worry me a little.
    Last edited by Soldat der Trauer; February 19th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Badumpish~ In this case though, Ghosts feed off of the energy of emotions in general, and not just negative ones. The main problem you end up having with Gastlies is ultimately that the little buggers are toxic. Then again, they can get pretty close to a solid physical form if they try, and there have been items and such designed to support this kind of thing, as well as suppress and control their toxicity, so it's not impossible to safely interact with them. With the proper preparations, anyway.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    There we go, that clinches it. Chu reminds me of a slightly more sadistic and smug Shana.

Which is bonus points in my book, because I like Shana.

The spiel about the clothing system, and Aurum's reactions to it, was probably my favorite part of this update.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Not going to tell us what you'd aim for as a Starter, Irun?

Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Since I'm basing it off my, ahem, preferences, rather than any sort of strategical thinking I'd have to say a toss-up between Vulpix/Fennekin, Ralts, or Dratini.

It comes down to either FLUFFY TAIL or DRAGONFOLK, really. And I've seen fanart of the Ralts family that I've liked, too.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Badumpish~ In this case though, Ghosts feed off of the energy of emotions in general, and not just negative ones. The main problem you end up having with Gastlies is ultimately that the little buggers are toxic. Then again, they can get pretty close to a solid physical form if they try, and there have been items and such designed to support this kind of thing, as well as suppress and control their toxicity, so it's not impossible to safely interact with them. With the proper preparations, anyway.
    Well, shouldn't you have to be ready to make compromises in any relationship, especially one w/ the potential to turn out amorous? Seeing Aurum's situation, it's likelier than not to require a pretty penny, but that's to be expected to make the partnership have a chance to work.

But yeah, THINK ABOUT IT. A Ghost-type would be perfectly suited for being a perverted prankster, or paired up w/ someone so. I'm reminded of the movie Crank (which I haven't fully seen, to be honest), where the male protag has to keep his adrenaline levels up or his heart will go into arrest; there's a scene where he actually has to have sex w/ his girlfriend in a public location for the sake of upkeep.

W/ a Ghost-type, there's all kinds of potential for... Well, you should get the idea; I think I've incriminated myself enough.

(....INVISIBILITY!!!)
    Last edited by Soldat der Trauer; February 19th, 2013 at 01:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, what was it said in a discussion about this kind of thing? Something along the lines of 'always remember to sex your litwick three times daily. For proper nutrition, of course."

Ghost Types. Like playing Monster Girl Quest.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Sadly (yet also fortunately) in my case, the whole sexing aspect would be a marginal issue; a Ghost-type ought to have an easy enough time inciting elevated emotional states. Plus, while I'd be willing to experience such an intimate act, therein lies the issue of my being far too idealistic and moral to really try and take advantage of the situation should it arise; I just can't see myself w/ no strings attached, no matter how else I talk or imply otherwise.

But again, just riling me up should mollify the situation a bit, especially in the early stages of the Journey when behaviors and habits still haven't been figured out.

DAMN MY IDEALS, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. ...EVER. *Sigh.* It's probably for the best, though; I don't put much stock in my emotional maturity, merely forethought (however much that's worth).

/foreveralone.jpeg

Blog Entries
    Ahhhh, but therein lies the main point of such a journey in the setting. To build character and strengthen bonds between individuals. Sex is just a fringe benefit, or perhaps a secondary aspect is a better term, that's become a major focus within the setting, in much the same way as the Gym Battles have.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sex is just a fringe benefit, or perhaps a secondary aspect is a better term,
    I dunno, professional opinion given to us via Professor Birchie says otherwise. I trust professional opinions =V

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries

Perhaps, perhaps~
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Hey, Twelve. You ever thought about setting up a Moemon RP here on this forum one day?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    It comes down to either FLUFFY TAIL or DRAGONFOLK, really. And I've seen fanart of the Ralts family that I've liked, too.
    IRUn confirmed for godly-tier tastes.

As for secondary motive choices...Deino, maybe.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; February 19th, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat der Trauer View Post
    Hey, Twelve. You ever thought about setting up a Moemon RP here on this forum one day?
    I have, to be honest. If you muck around on that wiki, you'll find that there's actually pages devoted to things in an as yet incomplete RP concept. There is currently a Rulebook for it that's still going through revisions. The thing is, I don't exactly have a lot of confidence as a GM. I'm quite lazy, and should really be spending my time looking for a new job rather than running an RP. Further, I have a nasty habit of making RP Concepts and then never actually bothering to try and run them.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

In my case it'd be "Aspect 1.5", if only b/c I know the issue can't not pop up.

@Lycobater: Deino... (/Looks up on wiki.) It's blind, and never stops biting.

Never. Stops. "Biting".

OH. O-hoh~. And you called me the ecchi one. Alright, I see how it is.

@Twelve: I noticed, but a number of pages were just stubs. And on that note, things like THRONEHOLD, ehh?!? Arrrgh, I read that and raged a little inside, b/c I doubt we'll ever see something like that otherwise. So sad...

You know, I had trouble falling asleep last night, b/c something occurred to me. How would a Scyther and Scizor Moemon look? Would its body really be chitinous, would it be harder-than-normal skin/muscle w/ a strong pigmentation, or would they have the whole Colossus makeover where the exoskeleton materializes/dematerializes? What would be the forelimb morphology? A Scyther could probably get the Kenkou Cross "Mantis" design, where the scythes are an additional structure attached next to a normal set of hands, but what about a Scizor? Would their arms end in something similar, just the armored grips, or could they have elongated fingers that are adapted to form the familiar claws? Looking at the canon Pokemon version, would a female Scizor's legs end in something like Bubblegum Crisis-esque stilettos?

I could reach nothing conclusive...