Thread: ArcueidXShiki plot bunnies for people that want to post more Arcueid X Shiki fanfiction

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

ArcueidXShiki plot bunnies for people that want to post more Arcueid X Shiki fanfiction

Well, since we talked about the lack of Arcueid X Shiki plot bunnies, I thought I'd give you all a couple that just hit me while I was barely able to think straight the last few days by being sick.

And though the second one might not be as plausible... the first one definitely is. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of Shiki killing off Arcueid's bloodlust before, anyways?

So, I present a couple quick plot bunnies my mind had pop up on me out of nowhere.

Arcueid X Shiki Plot Bunnies:

Or: How to get rid of Arcueid's Bloodlust.

First:

My Eyes can see death in all it's forms.

Why do I think of that as I look at Arcueid, in my classroom? Staring at me, with the sunset behind her...? She's going to leave me. I know that. But I still...

My heart's beating.

"Arcueid... will you trust me?"

An idea.

"Shiki...?"

"I have an idea... but I need you to trust me."

A memory. My link to Roa. His bloodlust.

Could I use this?

"Shiki, if I get close to you, I could drink your blood."

"Arcueid. I have an idea on how to fix that... but you'll need to trust me."

"Fix...?"

"I felt it, remember? Roa's bloodlust. Through my dreams, my link to him."

"Eh? Shiki, you..."

"If I remember the bloodlust... my mind comprehends it."

She's still confused.

"If my mind can comprehend something, I can see the death of it, right?"

And saying that, I take off my glasses, then look at her.

I can see the lines, but I can't fully comprehend them.

But I still focus. No. To keep her with me... I have no choice but to focus.

My heartbeat again.

Still... I focus harder. I have to find that line. The line that governs her bloodlust.

"I see it..."

I walk towards her. Everything's starting to fade to white. My mind... can't take this.

But I have no choice. For her and my happiness...

I pull out my knife, and kill her bloodlust.

I'm falling. Everything's white, and I can't see anything but dots and lines...

But it's allright, now.

"Are you better Arcueid?"

"Shiki... you..."

"I won't be able to see for a bit. So please take care of me until I regain my sight."

"You fixed me Shiki. I don't feel the craving anymore. Of course I'll take care of you!"

-Fade Out-

Second:

It's been a few months since I've reunited with Arcueid in the Millenium Castle Brunestud. And she's been showing me around, ever since. Exploring with me the entire place. It's lonely, but since she's with me... I'm happy.

And she's been teaching me how to understand the languages of this place. They're old. Old enough that most people would have problems reading it, except maybe historians.

Still, we found a small, secluded library yesterday. And today, we're going to check it out, see what we can find in it.

-Later-

We hit the jackpot. This is the private library for the researchers that helped create Arcueid. She was the only one without bloodlust, after all. Maybe there's something they used on her for that?

-Later Yet-

I was right. There was an artifact used on her. And it looks like it can be used more than once, too. I'm glad. She can live without it again.

"Oh, Shiki! I found a method that'll let you be a Shinso, too!"

EH?! Really?!

An eternity with Arcueid? That sounds good.

"Ah... it'll hurt, though. Sorry about this, Shiki!"

She smacked me over the head.

Still, as my mind fades out, I can only think that it's worth it, to be with her.

=Fade Out-

Blog Entries
    Actually, I think Shiki can't kill concepts, I never did see him kill one in Tsukihime. He killed Yumizuka's blood inside him, and a part of Gaia but, I'm not sure about concepts..
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ahh... not quite. He was able to kill a nightmare in Kagetsu Tohya, wasn't he? Twice over, too. His father's murderer, and Nanaya Shiki. Since that's technically a part of his mind, therefore he should be able to kill something like bloodlust.

Though, still, you do have a point. Maybe Len helping him into Arcueid's mind to help kill the bloodlust off?

Blog Entries
    My bad, then. I have yet to read Kagetsu Tohya. Though Len helping him into Arcueid's mind could be more believable than just killing off a foreign mental concept.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The wiki article really says it all. He can kill what he can comprehend. But the strain of comprehending something, like a poison, can make his eyes literally go blind for short periods of time. It also notes that Ryougi Shiki's eyes were able to handle thoughts, psychic attacks... everything. Up to a thought in someone's mind.

Considering that, it's far more plausible.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mysti...ath_Perception for the article.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but Ryougi's eyes are more powerful.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    True. But that doesn't mean his are incapable of it. It just means his mind'll have problems thinking straight afterwards. Thus the blindness Shiki wound up with in the plot bunny.
    It's not that hers aren't more powerful, it's just that her mind can comprehend the death of all things better than his.

As Arcueid said in Tsukihime, it's like a car engine. If the eyes are doing damage to it, it'll break down.

His mind can't comprehend something unless he forces it. But he CAN force it, and make himself temporarily blind to everything but lines and dots, which is what he did in the plot bunny.

Blog Entries
    Oh. Thanks.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It happens to him in Hisui's good ending, too, when he kills the poison in Kohaku. He's blind for a couple of days, before he gets back to normal, because the nerve endings literally went numb from him overworking his eyes.

Blog Entries
    Well, why not make it a crossover, where Ryougi and Tohno try to help Arc?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just wrote it as plot bunnies for other people. Most people want to do Drama fics where it's "Arcueid's fighting against her bloodlust". Stuff like this... is just a couple of plot bunnies I had in my head that could very well fix it. I wrote an earlier post that was on there not being enough Arcueid centric, or ArcxShiki centric fanfiction. And this is at least an idea for solving their problems, you know?

I could very well write a story in my own time, but I'm not quite done yet with Blades Under a Crimson Moon.

Blog Entries
    I remember an awesome idea on the old BL. It involved Extra!Rin's nukes slowly destroying the planet, driving Arcueid mad and making her go crazy because of the planet's pain. It never got anywhere though. It involved more than this, and it was awesome.
    Arthur-san is my waifu