Page 10181 of 10181 FirstFirst ... 9181968110081101311017110176101791018010181
Results 203,601 to 203,613 of 203613

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #203601
    Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,031
    Blog Entries
    5
    I just realized that my 2 most used fallback quotes are:

    and
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

  2. #203602
    マリーの味方 Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,135
    trying to change credit card for pre-authorized bill payment on cell provider's website
    website constantly says "please try again later"
    i have tried again later multiple days this month
    use online chat
    chatbot tells me to use the area on the website that doesn't work, or call
    i choose call
    go through prompts on the phone
    phonebot tells me please try again later
    phonebot then lists off a bunch of information i don't need then literally says "goodbye" and hangs up
    go back to chat and tell them i need to talk to a real person
    chatbot tells me their phone reps can't handle customer credit card information

    what the fuck

  3. #203603
    Well that seems to check out, they don't seem to able to handle much else

  4. #203604
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,403
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bleh, my cooler is an older modelade before Alder Lake release. Waiting for EVGA to send the mounting kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  5. #203605
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,897
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    trying to change credit card for pre-authorized bill payment on cell provider's website
    website constantly says "please try again later"
    i have tried again later multiple days this month
    use online chat
    chatbot tells me to use the area on the website that doesn't work, or call
    i choose call
    go through prompts on the phone
    phonebot tells me please try again later
    phonebot then lists off a bunch of information i don't need then literally says "goodbye" and hangs up
    go back to chat and tell them i need to talk to a real person
    chatbot tells me their phone reps can't handle customer credit card information

    what the fuck
    Is it one of those shitty third string providers? I know people who have been having a lot of trouble with those guys in the last month or so.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

    Current FF XIV Progress


    At Current Cap:


    At A Previous Cap:


    Leveling From Scratch:

  6. #203606
    祖 Ancestor Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,396
    Blog Entries
    5
    my mom got covid last monday so I was stuck at home for the last week
    I finally got my test results back yesterday so I went to class today
    first trip with uni friends and they kick me out because they had to do a project after I've walked in the rain without an umbrella for like half an hour
    i'm a bit pissed honestly
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  7. #203607
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,403
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Finished building the new computer. Did better with the cable management this time, though fans are still the most annoying thing to run nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  8. #203608
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,897
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    I hit the storage cap on my Switch this weekend with the MonHun expansion, so I spent this afternoon looking for a 512gb micro SD. Six stores all across town and only one actually had shelf space for them, and they were out of stock. What a waste of a day.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

    Current FF XIV Progress


    At Current Cap:


    At A Previous Cap:


    Leveling From Scratch:

  9. #203609
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,897
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    The happiness, or the booze?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

    Current FF XIV Progress


    At Current Cap:


    At A Previous Cap:


    Leveling From Scratch:

  10. #203610
    祖 Ancestor Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,396
    Blog Entries
    5
    are you replying to someone or are you just questioning the universe
    also if those are different things to you then stay away from the booze
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  11. #203611
    アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,162
    Blog Entries
    36
    The happiness, or the booze?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  12. #203612
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,430
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    are you replying to someone or are you just questioning the universe
    also if those are different things to you then stay away from the booze
    Sesto’s deleted posts.

  13. #203613
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,897
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    My fault for not quoting, I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    are you replying to someone or are you just questioning the universe
    It's the modern "Take the gun or take the canoli".
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

    Current FF XIV Progress


    At Current Cap:


    At A Previous Cap:


    Leveling From Scratch:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •